RPM Samples

MgoBlue

MgoBlue

Banned
Awards
  • Established
well, I was going to just go ahead & post on someone else's thread, but figured I'd do my own.

I'll definitely be buying a bottle of this stuff! Great product!

I weigh about 170 in the mornings, so I took 3 pre wo. The feeling that I got was a nice gradual one. by the time I was about 5 min into my wo, I began to feel the nice pump and definite feeling of energy.
I don't normally notice my upper pecs when I look in the mirror, but this time, I could definitely see a differce! That alone motivated me to do more - why not, I had the energy!!

all in all, I'd say this is a great product that lives up to it's billing. I'll probably be stacking this w/ Super Cissus and possibly PowerFull just for grins. I may even throw in the NP ultimate pump stack. All of this = very inexpensive results...:clap2:

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
well, I was going to just go ahead & post on someone else's thread, but figured I'd do my own.

I weigh about 170 in the mornings, so I took 3 pre wo. The feeling that I got was a nice gradual one. by the time I was about 5 min into my wo, I began to feel the nice pump and definite feeling of energy.
I don't normally notice my upper pecs when I look in the mirror, but this time, I could definitely see a differce! That alone motivated me to do more - why not, I had the energy!!

all in all, I'd say this is a great product that lives up to it's billing. I'll probably be stacking this w/ Super Cissus and possibly PowerFull just for grins. I may even throw in the NP ultimate pump stack. All of this = very inexpensive results...:clap2:

Glad you liked it!!

H

Highlanda01602

Awards
  • Established

True that, I did the same route myself. If it weren't for the samples, there would have been a tiny chance of me realizing how great of a product this is. I read those "WOW" reviews about stims all the time, and can never tell if they are real or fake. Samples proved that one quite quickly this time around!

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
True that, I did the same route myself. If it weren't for the samples, there would have been a tiny chance of me realizing how great of a product this is. I read those "WOW" reviews about stims all the time, and can never tell if they are real or fake. Samples proved that one quite quickly this time around!
Yeah- just wanted to make sure RPM got in everyones' hands (or at least try- response has been nothing short of incredible)

Just glad everyone likes RPM as much as I do!:dl:

H

Highlanda01602

Awards
  • Established
Yeah- just wanted to make sure RPM got in everyones' hands (or at least try- response has been nothing short of incredible)

Just glad everyone likes RPM as much as I do!:dl:
Definitly... I think in a market with so many stims, sampling was a good call. Well OF COURSE it was a good call lol, got me BUYIN! Along with so many others too obviously.... best breakthrough product I've seen since Anabolic Pump! And before that, I'd probably list the designer roids one by one...