- 05-22-2007, 05:08 PM
I was about to do a cycle of phera-vol. I am now unable to due to personal issues. I was wondering what other supplement that inhibits good lean muscle gains. I don't want to have to do a pct right now. I will be doing that in July. Anything that you think works well would help. I went through a whole jug of NOXLPODE, stacked with cellmass,and think that worked mildly well. I was going to give that another try, but if there is somethin better that would be great. My diet is good and the workout schedule is four days a week with 1 day off. I currently take fish oils, glutamine(before and after workouts), gnc multivitamin, and leviathan.
- 05-22-2007, 05:13 PM
Been hearing good things about the new hyperdrol with mass fx..
thats the thing is are so many good products out now imo that its hard to decide.
Im currently on Incarnate and Leviathan and loving it.
good luck...tough choices out there.
- 05-22-2007, 05:23 PM
It is hard to find something out there, lotsa choices. I really like the Leviathan, I have seen great results from it. I was wondering what is your diet on the incarnate and leviathan? I was looking into that stack. The anabolic pump I have been reading reviews about and it hasn't seemed to work for very many people.
05-22-2007, 05:30 PM
05-22-2007, 05:38 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By CJ F in forum AnabolicsReplies: 0Last Post: 06-03-2013, 09:40 AM
- By bbphato in forum SupplementsReplies: 1Last Post: 12-02-2009, 09:16 PM
- By geh926 in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 1Last Post: 03-04-2009, 11:06 PM
- By acidred06 in forum SupplementsReplies: 7Last Post: 06-28-2007, 10:45 PM
- By diezzel in forum SupplementsReplies: 20Last Post: 04-07-2005, 07:15 PM