Supplement Info

daydayy

daydayy

Awards
I was about to do a cycle of phera-vol. I am now unable to due to personal issues. I was wondering what other supplement that inhibits good lean muscle gains. I don't want to have to do a pct right now. I will be doing that in July. Anything that you think works well would help. I went through a whole jug of NOXLPODE, stacked with cellmass,and think that worked mildly well. I was going to give that another try, but if there is somethin better that would be great. My diet is good and the workout schedule is four days a week with 1 day off. I currently take fish oils, glutamine(before and after workouts), gnc multivitamin, and leviathan.

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
I was about to do a cycle of phera-vol. I am now unable to due to personal issues. I was wondering what other supplement that inhibits good lean muscle gains. I don't want to have to do a post cycle therapy right now. I will be doing that in July. Anything that you think works well would help. I went through a whole jug of NOXLPODE, stacked with cellmass,and think that worked mildly well. I was going to give that another try, but if there is somethin better that would be great. My diet is good and the workout schedule is four days a week with 1 day off. I currently take fish oils, glutamine(before and after workouts), gnc multivitamin, and leviathan.
Hows the Leviathan working for ya? Id add something in like Incarnate (ba and cissus), Anabolic pump, RPM...or any combo of those you like.I mean there are alot more, but those 3 i like personally.
Been hearing good things about the new hyperdrol with mass fx..
thats the thing is are so many good products out now imo that its hard to decide.
Im currently on Incarnate and Leviathan and loving it.
good luck...tough choices out there.

daydayy

daydayy

Awards
Hows the Leviathan working for ya? Id add something in like Incarnate (ba and cissus), Anabolic pump, RPM...or any combo of those you like.I mean there are alot more, but those 3 i like personally.
Been hearing good things about the new hyperdrol with mass fx..
thats the thing is are so many good products out now imo that its hard to decide.
Im currently on Incarnate and Leviathan and loving it.
good luck...tough choices out there.

It is hard to find something out there, lotsa choices. I really like the Leviathan, I have seen great results from it. I was wondering what is your diet on the incarnate and leviathan? I was looking into that stack. The anabolic pump I have been reading reviews about and it hasn't seemed to work for very many people.

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
It is hard to find something out there, lotsa choices. I really like the Leviathan, I have seen great results from it. I was wondering what is your diet on the incarnate and leviathan? I was looking into that stack. The anabolic pump I have been reading reviews about and it hasn't seemed to work for very many people.
my diet has been up and down. I lost alot of weight in March after surgury and have been trying to gain since then, but stay lean. Ive continued to gain on this stack, strength is up, endurance is WAY up from the incarnate (btw i am also using poseidon with it) Im going to switch up Leviathan soon to give it a break, starting to use rpm for preworkout, and begin my lil mini cut

daydayy

daydayy

Awards
my diet has been up and down. I lost alot of weight in March after surgury and have been trying to gain since then, but stay lean. Ive continued to gain on this stack, strength is up, endurance is WAY up from the incarnate (btw i am also using poseidon with it) Im going to switch up Leviathan soon to give it a break, starting to use rpm for preworkout, and begin my lil mini cut
i think I am going to go with the incarnate. I am still trying to rebuild my knee after I had surgery on it so i think that would be best. I was reading the reviews and hearing that it helps a lot with with rebuilding. I am a smaller guy only 5'10" 180 and just basically trying to stay cut and strong. Quick question, I don't ever feel sore or like I really worked hard at the end of my workout. I'm kinda sore the next day but nothing drastic. I workout hard and can't lift anymore, but ten minutes later I feel fine. I also don't feel liek my muscles are tightening up enough. Is this normal or am I just weird?