Traveling with my Supps

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey guys. I need some advice. I am going to NY for 5 days via airplane. I am still on my second week of post cycle therapy. So obviosly I cant bring the tamox. So I would only be able to bring Novedex xt, Powerfull, Reduce xt, Paravol. I am, as of today, taking 1 cap of the Novedex. Should I up my dosage while Im in NY since i cant take the tamox? Has anyone had any experience with traveling with supps? A guy I work with told me to put my pills in small bags label the bags and then put the small bags into a big zip lock bag. Any advice would help me out. Thanks

rampage jackson

rampage jackson

Awards
  • Established
You could mail whatever you need to your hotel in care of yourself....

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
If you check your bags you shouldn't have a problem. I had my Halodrol-50 in my bag to and from the Bahamas and nobody said jack to me. That includes four Customs stops.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you check your bags you shouldn't have a problem. I had my Halodrol-50 in my bag to and from the Bahamas and nobody said jack to me. That includes four Customs stops.
This is my first time ever on a plane so please bear with my ignorance but what exactly do you mean by check my bags? Also did you have your Haladrol in its original container or in something else?

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
I had it and a bottle of Orastan-e. In the original box and bottle. When you check your bags you give them to the girl at the ticket counter. If you don't check your bags you take it on the plane and put it in the overhead bin. If you carry it on they will not let you bring A LOT of stuff on a plane like toothpaste and shaving cream so they look a lot harder.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I had it and a bottle of Orastan-e. In the original box and bottle. When you check your bags you give them to the girl at the ticket counter. If you don't check your bags you take it on the plane and put it in the overhead bin. If you carry it on they will not let you bring A LOT of stuff on a plane like toothpaste and shaving cream so they look a lot harder.
thanks for the advice. reps for you :clap2: . Ill just put them in the one that is not the carry on then. Sounds easier.

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
this is what i did...

went to walmart and bought a single level tackle box.
i took like a weeks worth of each of my pills, and filled each up kinda like a pill organizer...

if anyone asks they are vitamins and minerals. they are not going to go after you for some legal pills but i most deff understand your concern!!!
---------
i took a vacation to SC and once i got there, about 3 hours before boarding i found that i had a full, sealed bottled of SD in my duffel bag with me. i ran to walmart and found a bottle of vitamin C. dumped them in the parking lot and threw the SD in it. @ walmart all of the pills have a approximate size outline on the outside so you can see what they look like, i believe that customs would use this diagram as well...

best of luck my friend!!!!!

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
this is what i did...

went to walmart and bought a single level tackle box.
i took like a weeks worth of each of my pills, and filled each up kinda like a pill organizer...

if anyone asks they are vitamins and minerals. they are not going to go after you for some legal pills but i most deff understand your concern!!!
---------
i took a vacation to SC and once i got there, about 3 hours before boarding i found that i had a full, sealed bottled of superdrol in my duffel bag with me. i ran to walmart and found a bottle of vitamin C. dumped them in the parking lot and threw the superdrol in it. @ walmart all of the pills have a approximate size outline on the outside so you can see what they look like, i believe that customs would use this diagram as well...

best of luck my friend!!!!!
hmm i like that tackle box idea. even for just everyday pill organizer. I bet id save a lot of time from not having to open up pill bottles several times a day. reps for you too. (You have given out too much Reputation in the last 24 hours, try again later.)

Last edited:
metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just thinking

Since Im going to have to stop taking my tamox and cycle support for a week, should I add another week on to my post cycle therapy or do I need to start over? Im worried whats going to happen when I dont get to take tamox/cycle support for 5 whole days. Has anybody been in a similar situation with having to stop taking pct temporarily? effects?

WittyName

WittyName

Awards
  • Established
When I flew to Oregon, I just put my tamox and clomiphene in my checked luggage in a bag labeled massage oil. I had no problems at all. Labeling things like vitamins and what not is a very good idea.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
When I flew to Oregon, I just put my tamox and clomiphene in my checked luggage in a bag labeled massage oil. I had no problems at all. Labeling things like vitamins and what not is a very good idea.
oooo..i like that ill just tear off the wrapper around the tamox bottle. i hope they dont get sketchy about the eye dropper.

WittyName

WittyName

Awards
  • Established
Yeah just remove it and relabel or remove the label and throw it in a bag with the label of massage oil. Hope this helps, when you get out there post back and let us know how it worked.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah just remove it and relabel or remove the label and throw it in a bag with the label of massage oil. Hope this helps, when you get out there post back and let us know how it worked.
will do. Ive repped too much today. Ill rep you from NY. along with the others i forgot. thank you all for your help.

WittyName

WittyName

Awards
  • Established
No problem. Have a safe flight and a fun trip.

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yeah, i call it my pill tackle box...

soooo much earsier...

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Mission Accomplished!

Arrived couple of hours ago. had no probs gettn my supps into NY. I was nervous about Tamox but I tried the "putting baby oil wrapper in bag with tamox. So Ill be able to proceed with PCT with no interuptions. When we were about to land we passed over about 50 baseball fieds in like a 4-5 minute time frame. I watched Dane Cook Viscous Cycle in the tv headrest. I hope everything goes just as good on the way back to Orlando. Thanks again guys!!