albuterol USP inhaler Aerosol

fibercarbon

fibercarbon

Banned
Awards
Is this the same as the research chemical you can buy? Is there anyway to use the inhaler for weight loss?

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Is this the same as the research chemical you can buy? Is there anyway to use the inhaler for weight loss?
Albuterol is a bronchiodilator/beta-agonist- and yes it is the same as the research chemical, and it can be used for fat loss.

My wife and I both have prescriptions for exercise-induced asthma- albuterol is great as a brochiodilator!!

fibercarbon

fibercarbon

Banned
Awards
how many sprays and how often do you use? i know it helps breathing but since its aerosol is it effective for fatloss?

Tunasandwich

Awards
Each Spray in measured in (Ug) Micrograms usually 90mcg's per inhalation. My point is that MCG's may not be enough for weightloss without taking 10 puffs. The liquid is measured in MG and would prolly be your best choice because it is absorbed systemicaly and not just locally (inhaled to the lung). The body has Beta 2 receptors through not just in the lung (the heart has b2 receptors also hence the side effects).

Just to make you aware that Albuterol is as the above stated a B2A and a few of the side effect are arrhythmia and tachycardia. Irregular heart beats and overly fast beating heart respectively.

If you have any history of heart problems or are not in good "cardio" shape i would go in another direction like a fat burner or sesithin.

Hope that helps, and please dont go nuts with your inhaler.