Alergies on Cortisol Blocker = adrenal fatigue
- 05-22-2007, 08:34 AM
- 05-22-2007, 01:18 PM
Can't say I follow how you came to the conclusion of adrenal fatigue. What is the logic you follow?
I see how an anti-cortisol product can relate to allergies though (thanks wikipedia).
So cortisol is produced by the adrenal cortex. It's also used to treat allergies (although I don't know exactly why, other than it may reduce inflammation at reaction sites).
Taking a cortisol blocker might have the opposite effect and heighten sensitivity to allergic reactions, but how does that mean you have adrenal fatigue? A cortisol blocker and adrenal fatigue both could effect allergies, but possibly just the anti-cort alone could cause problems even with a healthy adrenal system.
Similar Forum Threads
- By douglasmich in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 1Last Post: 05-14-2015, 11:37 PM
- By JayRock in forum Weight LossReplies: 2Last Post: 03-29-2011, 11:48 AM
- By fresh08 in forum SupplementsReplies: 3Last Post: 08-27-2008, 01:02 PM
- By swoody in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 0Last Post: 06-04-2008, 11:25 PM
- By Thracian in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 7Last Post: 10-28-2005, 07:35 PM