- 05-21-2007, 09:39 PM
- 5'5" 150 lbs.
- Join Date
- Dec 2006
- Rep Power
- Lv. Percent
Any one herd of it? www.con-cret.com
- 05-22-2007, 01:30 PM
$79.99 plus $6.99 S&H - that's a stimulating price lol
Any published studies on this conjugated creatine? There's other and genuinely effective forms of creatine out there. They might not have published studies behind them but they seem to work. I'm not a huge fan of creatine myself and I have taken it - I've reaped the best of results but there's no need for it. My Performance sports drink increases ATP anyways so I don't necessarily need creatine - then again no one does.
The first thought that comes to mind when checking out that link is "marketing". Other than that, every company thinks they have the "breakthrough" product but when you look at the ingredients, they're caveman basic ingredients mixed in with a few herbs that don't have any solid studies backing them up or a huge name that inevitably roots back to a basic vitamin.
- 12-04-2007, 02:48 AM
Yes, I am on it.
great product, kicks in about 3 days. Great endurance, good pump low dosage taste like ass.
I love it.
Similar Forum Threads
- By ralph4u2c in forum SupplementsReplies: 3Last Post: 08-08-2012, 06:11 PM
- By ChaseRoy in forum SupplementsReplies: 11Last Post: 07-18-2008, 05:16 PM
- By YellowJacket in forum AnabolicsReplies: 5Last Post: 01-19-2003, 09:33 AM
- By DarCSA in forum SupplementsReplies: 2Last Post: 12-31-2002, 02:53 AM
- By scotty2 in forum SupplementsReplies: 10Last Post: 11-25-2002, 08:44 AM