Problems with Rpm

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    39.56%

Problems with Rpm

I have gotten the sample pack of RPM. You give out a generous amount, But thiers one problem When i take them i get extreme stomach pains. Feels like its burning a hole in my stomach. I am currently taking just protein powder. I would really like to fix this problem cuase all the reviews sound so good and i would like to experince this but its not agreeing with me. Is this any suggestions.

Thanks,
    ROb

2. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.47%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

id say take it with a small meal....but do you have this issue with any other supps??..
  3. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    39.56%

No ive never had any issues with any other supps. Ive never experinced so much pain before in my stomach. What I did is drink protien shake then eat some pasta and then take 2 pills. Today i went to gym had alright work out but once i got to abbs i was in too much pain to continue so i had to leave.
    •   

4. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.62%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by PimpinLow98 View Post
    No ive never had any issues with any other supps. Ive never experinced so much pain before in my stomach. What I did is drink protien shake then eat some pasta and then take 2 pills. Today i went to gym had alright work out but once i got to abbs i was in too much pain to continue so i had to leave.
    Discontinue it- sometimes different things react different ways with different people...sorry it didn't work out for you....
    Dirk Tanis, BA, MSci
    Chief Operating Officer, Applied Nutriceuticals
  5. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    39.56%

Im ganna run gut health for a month and then try your product again.
  6. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.62%

OK- I admire your preserverence- lmk how it turns out- BTW GUT Health is an AWESOME product!!!!
    Dirk Tanis, BA, MSci
    Chief Operating Officer, Applied Nutriceuticals
  7. AI Sports Fitness Expert
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0.02%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Hope this works for you! I really hope you get to use Rpm to its fullest potential soon!
  8. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    1.42%

Perhaps this single instance isn't related to RPM, if you're willing to experiment more. I'm guessing this was the first time using RPM, hence your concern with the onset of an atypical symptom.

But do you usually use protein shakes?
    For me, I notice more unusual stomach discomfort around some times when I have a protein shake more than around normal meals. Could be lactose tolerance problems or things like that, since a lot of shakes use things derived from dairy.

It could also possibly just be that the food you aid didn't agree with you that day. I'm on a pretty strict diet now and eat the same things everyday, but I find that some just don't sit right. Usually happens more if I was in a rush and ate faster than normal.

Digestive enzymes supplements might also be worth a shot to prevent stomach discomfort around meal times.
  9. O.G. Appnut
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.09%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by bitterplacebo View Post
    Perhaps this single instance isn't related to RPM, if you're willing to experiment more. I'm guessing this was the first time using RPM, hence your concern with the onset of an atypical symptom.

For me, I notice more unusual stomach discomfort around some times when I have a protein shake more than around normal meals. Could be lactose tolerance problems or things like that, since a lot of shakes use things derived from dairy.

It could also possibly just be that the food you aid didn't agree with you that day. I'm on a pretty strict diet now and eat the same things everyday, but I find that some just don't sit right. Usually happens more if I was in a rush and ate faster than normal.

Digestive enzymes supplements might also be worth a shot to prevent stomach discomfort around meal times.
    Good Input Bitter. Sometimes it's hard to pinpoint problems down to a single source, but if he's pretty sure it was RPM, the best thing to do will be to discontinue.
    Reps.
    Applied Nutriceuticals Representative
    Better Results Through Science
    Success occurs when everything you have is APPLIED.
    Have you heard about N.O. Uptake? ;-)
  10. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.57%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by bitterplacebo View Post

I agree with both of you. Better safe than sorry, but hopefully it was something else. Gut Health sounds like a great idea, if you have the money. Lately I've been terribly gassy, post up how it works for you!

Similar Forum Threads

1. Problems with RPM?
    By Yours Truly in forum Supplements
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 06-27-2008, 05:49 PM
  2. Any critical problems with this diet?
    By Beta BBer in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 02-10-2004, 01:54 PM
  3. problem with methyl 1-test
    By five seventy in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 12-13-2003, 12:07 PM
  4. Anyone else having problems with LiquidResearch?
    By Boarder1 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 08-13-2003, 02:02 PM
  5. Problem with different squirt amounts
    By Baumer in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-18-2003, 03:39 PM