Problems with Rpm

PimpinLow98

Awards
I have gotten the sample pack of RPM. You give out a generous amount, But thiers one problem When i take them i get extreme stomach pains. Feels like its burning a hole in my stomach. I am currently taking just protein powder. I would really like to fix this problem cuase all the reviews sound so good and i would like to experince this but its not agreeing with me. Is this any suggestions.

Thanks,
ROb

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
id say take it with a small meal....but do you have this issue with any other supps??..

PimpinLow98

Awards
No ive never had any issues with any other supps. Ive never experinced so much pain before in my stomach. What I did is drink protien shake then eat some pasta and then take 2 pills. Today i went to gym had alright work out but once i got to abbs i was in too much pain to continue so i had to leave.

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
No ive never had any issues with any other supps. Ive never experinced so much pain before in my stomach. What I did is drink protien shake then eat some pasta and then take 2 pills. Today i went to gym had alright work out but once i got to abbs i was in too much pain to continue so i had to leave.
Discontinue it- sometimes different things react different ways with different people...sorry it didn't work out for you....

PimpinLow98

Awards
Im ganna run gut health for a month and then try your product again.

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Im ganna run gut health for a month and then try your product again.
OK- I admire your preserverence- lmk how it turns out- BTW GUT Health is an AWESOME product!!!!

bitterplacebo

bitterplacebo

Awards
  • Established
Perhaps this single instance isn't related to RPM, if you're willing to experiment more. I'm guessing this was the first time using RPM, hence your concern with the onset of an atypical symptom.

But do you usually use protein shakes?
For me, I notice more unusual stomach discomfort around some times when I have a protein shake more than around normal meals. Could be lactose tolerance problems or things like that, since a lot of shakes use things derived from dairy.

It could also possibly just be that the food you aid didn't agree with you that day. I'm on a pretty strict diet now and eat the same things everyday, but I find that some just don't sit right. Usually happens more if I was in a rush and ate faster than normal.

Digestive enzymes supplements might also be worth a shot to prevent stomach discomfort around meal times.

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Perhaps this single instance isn't related to RPM, if you're willing to experiment more. I'm guessing this was the first time using RPM, hence your concern with the onset of an atypical symptom.

For me, I notice more unusual stomach discomfort around some times when I have a protein shake more than around normal meals. Could be lactose tolerance problems or things like that, since a lot of shakes use things derived from dairy.

It could also possibly just be that the food you aid didn't agree with you that day. I'm on a pretty strict diet now and eat the same things everyday, but I find that some just don't sit right. Usually happens more if I was in a rush and ate faster than normal.

Digestive enzymes supplements might also be worth a shot to prevent stomach discomfort around meal times.
Good Input Bitter. Sometimes it's hard to pinpoint problems down to a single source, but if he's pretty sure it was RPM, the best thing to do will be to discontinue.
Reps.

Highlanda01602

Awards
  • Established

I agree with both of you. Better safe than sorry, but hopefully it was something else. Gut Health sounds like a great idea, if you have the money. Lately I've been terribly gassy, post up how it works for you!