Thoughts on this stack - AnabolicMinds.com

Thoughts on this stack

  1. New Member
    culturesub's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    8
    Rep Power
    94

    Reputation

    Thoughts on this stack


    Hey all- what are your thoughts on this stack? My goals are to lose stomach and chest fat and hopefully keep my lean/gain a bit of lean muscle(the holy grail everyone wants at this time of year I guess). I've been on leviathan for 2 months.

    Leviathan
    Incarnate
    Sesamin
    Green Tea
    Protein Protein Protein
    RPM

    I want to do basically a 30 day cycle. I also thought of getting something like lipoderm ultra as well. I also was wondering if it might make sense to change fat burners or add another one? I'd try DCP but the stores sold out. Would Speed or Venom work well in there?

    Any more thoughts or ideaS? Thanks in advance!

  2. New Member
    PimpinLow98's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    103
    Rep Power
    144

    Reputation

    what are you test levels at?

    I would try and keep it simple.
    Laviathan
    Anabloc inavotions whey isolate
    purple wrath
    super pump.

    How old are you.

    Havoc or epistine is good for cutting.
  3. New Member
    culturesub's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    8
    Rep Power
    94

    Reputation

    I was thinking about havoc/epi but I'm trying to stay away from the prohormones- do you think thats better then the incarnate? I'm 28, no idea on my test levels. Is havoc/epi safe to deal with?
    •   
       

  4. New Member
    culturesub's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    8
    Rep Power
    94

    Reputation

    also what about something like anabolic pump?
  5. New Member
    PimpinLow98's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    103
    Rep Power
    144

    Reputation

    What i would do is wait for 3-ad to come out. Its non melthalyaited so supposedly dont have to run off cycle and worry about side effects. If you run havoc or epistine thier are some things you should worry about. Liver values, hair loss, and libedo. You should check out steroid section and learn more about pro-hormones/ pro-steroids your at the age where you can take them. If you take them make sure you do it properly. Try and keep you supps as minamial as possible
  6. Elite Member
    john123131's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    5,792
    Rep Power
    2988

    Reputation

    I think it looks fun!!
    Id be a lil careful with the dosing of the Leviathan and RPM together, I will be doing them together and going to play with doses so Ill let ya know.
    As far as ph's, wondering how old you are, etc....

    I like the stack though!



    Quote Originally Posted by culturesub View Post
    Hey all- what are your thoughts on this stack? My goals are to lose stomach and chest fat and hopefully keep my lean/gain a bit of lean muscle(the holy grail everyone wants at this time of year I guess). I've been on leviathan for 2 months.

    Leviathan
    Incarnate
    Sesamin
    Green Tea
    Protein Protein Protein
    RPM

    I want to do basically a 30 day cycle. I also thought of getting something like lipoderm ultra as well. I also was wondering if it might make sense to change fat burners or add another one? I'd try DCP but the stores sold out. Would Speed or Venom work well in there?

    Any more thoughts or ideaS? Thanks in advance!
  7. New Member
    PimpinLow98's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    103
    Rep Power
    144

    Reputation

    What ever you decide to take make sure you reserch it. Dont jump on it becuase we are telling you too. We are just suggesting what to take. In doing so you will learn alot more about supps and have a greater understanding for them.
  8. New Member
    culturesub's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    8
    Rep Power
    94

    Reputation

    I probably wouldn't take 3-ad until its been out for a few months to see what people say about the sides. If I took havoc/epi I'd do the pulsing way.

    John- should I leave the RPM out? how is incarnate stacked with leviathan for fat loss? Anything you'd take out or add?
  9. Elite Member
    john123131's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    5,792
    Rep Power
    2988

    Reputation

    no honestly if youve got the cash to spend, that sounds awesome. RPm is incredible. Im using Leviathan and Incarnate now...btw in all seriousness, Incarnate is my fav supp ever!...beta alanine is amazing, and cissus saves my joints. Im leaning ouit awesome with that stack. Rpm can be used pre-workout, and be creative with dosing. Lanbane (an rep) is trying different doses with those 2 aswell. Maybe he will chime in on his results. But i do like that stack ,and beleive in it.


    Quote Originally Posted by culturesub View Post
    I probably wouldn't take 3-ad until its been out for a few months to see what people say about the sides. If I took havoc/epi I'd do the pulsing way.

    John- should I leave the RPM out? how is incarnate stacked with leviathan for fat loss? Anything you'd take out or add?
  10. Board Sponsor
    rms80's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    4,224
    Rep Power
    204221

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by john123131 View Post
    no honestly if youve got the cash to spend, that sounds awesome. RPm is incredible. Im using Leviathan and Incarnate now...btw in all seriousness, Incarnate is my fav supp ever!...beta alanine is amazing, and cissus saves my joints. Im leaning ouit awesome with that stack. Rpm can be used pre-workout, and be creative with dosing. Lanbane (an rep) is trying different doses with those 2 aswell. Maybe he will chime in on his results. But i do like that stack ,and beleive in it.
    Agreed- I am about half way through a bottle of Incarnate- and I love this stuff- RPM and Beta-al- feels like you can go forever!!!
    Dirk Tanis, BA, MSci
    Chief Operating Officer, Applied Nutriceuticals
  11. New Member
    culturesub's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    8
    Rep Power
    94

    Reputation

    do you think the effectiveness of leviathan is lessening since ive been on it so long?
  12. New Member
    culturesub's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    8
    Rep Power
    94

    Reputation

    Also are all sesamins basically the same?
  13. Elite Member
    john123131's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    5,792
    Rep Power
    2988

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by culturesub View Post
    do you think the effectiveness of leviathan is lessening since ive been on it so long?
    its probly not lessening in terms of fat burning potential....but may not be giving you the same "kick" it once was. I dont like to use the same stim for too long continuously. 2 bottles on and a month of could help you with your tolerance to Leviathan. Adding RPM to it would definetly giv eit a kick, but i suggest you take it slow if you do that. I find theres nothing worse then going through a workout jittery....
  14. New Member
    culturesub's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    8
    Rep Power
    94

    Reputation

    can I leave off the RPM? Anything recommended that is similar but without the caffiene? AP?
  15. Elite Member
    john123131's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    5,792
    Rep Power
    2988

    Reputation

    umm..i mean you can leave anything off I guess...Have you tried the sample of rpm?...if the caffiene is the issue, dirk and the boys are working on a stim free version. AP is a very solid product too. good luck man....the thing is with so many new , innovative and effective supps coming out its hard to choose.
  16. New Member
    munique's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    240
    Rep Power
    205

    Reputation

    hey,
    im currently using Leviathan and RPM.
    i take leviathan once in the morning and once with lunch and RPM pre-workout.
    so far it has been effective, however, after i started the cycle, my appetite is sorta hard to control
    not sure if this is a side effect of any of the stims, or is it just me. perhaps you could consider add Omega Burn3d to the mix or thyrotabs/diacana
  17. Advanced Member
    Botch's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Age
    28
    Posts
    760
    Rep Power
    468

    Reputation

    I think your original stack choice is solid bro. RPM plus Leviathan is very nice clean energy all day and the Incarnate should give you the extra endurance in the gym. You might want to save the extra Green Tea as I believe there is Green Tea in Leviathan...and maybe extend the Incarnate an extra month so you can benefit more since it takes time to kick in.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Thoughts on this "Stack" & Plan...
    By big daddy in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-04-2009, 02:07 PM
  2. any thoughts on this stack?
    By machineokc in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-13-2008, 05:34 PM
  3. thoughts on this stack..? PLEASE
    By Bravoboy in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 04-03-2008, 11:20 AM
  4. Thoughts on this stack? Alb/Lev/DCP/more..
    By Gutterpump in forum Supplements
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 05-11-2007, 09:00 AM
  5. final thoughts on this stack before i order??
    By East1600Plus in forum Supplements
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 12-08-2006, 06:18 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in