Detox....???

1. Detox....???

I have a friend who is very interested in detoxing her system. Basically getting rid of anything toxic or any other free radicals.

I haven't done too much research on this, but I was thinking about take 1-2 weeks and eating nothing but organically grown food, no pesticided/steroids/etc. and making sure she didn't have anything processed at all. Upping the water intake and making it her only source of beverage.

But this would be hard with her and I was hoping someone around might know of a good detox supplement to flush your system basically....

2. Not a bad start.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by crpav View Post
    Agreed- great stuff- and basically just sticking to water and fibrous fruits and vegetables- I try to do one every few months...
    Dirk Tanis, BA, MSci
    Chief Operating Officer, Applied Nutriceuticals

4. I use herblax. I buy it from a guy in florida Amplified Nutrition This stuff is awesome. It has 9 herbs. Created like 90 some odd years ago and I have spoke to several people that will testify to this for detoxin. Check it out yo. If the mods need to take the link out please do. I just wanted to show people since NP does not carry this product.

Similar Forum Threads

1. lymph system detox
    By BryanM in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-25-2005, 02:06 PM
  2. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-26-2004, 01:15 AM
  3. liver detox supps worth it?
    By mass_builder in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-29-2004, 08:32 AM
  4. bodybuilding diet/detox diet mini manifesto