LOOK whats coming next! maybe.

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
Lovin this stuff Jacob --- comin through yet again!

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
This stuff really is incredible, i can tell its more food dependant then dose dependant making the most of my prework out meal, strength and pumps beyond what any other prework out concoction has delivered(N.O., creatine and stims alike). minus the stim effects it is def on par with RPM, although it delivers post workout effects i didnt experience with RPM and like how general hunger and pumps just from normal meals have become apparent after a couple days of dosing (although NOT dosing with meals on non work out days!). Set a couple PR's with this since my year off and am having mid cycle like strength gains. VERY DIFFERENT in a good way, way to go USP Labs.

CF10

CF10

Awards
:donut:
This stuff really is incredible, i can tell its more food dependant then dose dependant making the most of my prework out meal, strength and pumps beyond what any other prework out concoction has delivered(N.O., creatine and stims alike). minus the stim effects it is def on par with RPM, although it delivers post workout effects i didnt experience with RPM and like how general hunger and pumps just from normal meals have become apparent after a couple days of dosing (although NOT dosing with meals on non work out days!). Set a couple PR's with this since my year off and am having mid cycle like strength gains. VERY DIFFERENT in a good way, way to go USP Labs.
If you ever took Anabolic Pump, how did this compare to the results of AP? And has Jacob announced the ingredient yet?

DrnkMnky

DrnkMnky

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
:donut:

If you ever took Anabolic Pump, how did this compare to the results of AP? And has Jacob announced the ingredient yet?
I have used 3-4 bottles of AP and this stuff works just as well, and even better. I am not so much getting the all day fullness, like AP provided me, but I dose this preworkout when I train at night.

I am still getting a VERY full, pumped feeling after preworkout meal, throughout training, and several hours post. It seems that after one dose it is working for up to 6 hours later! When I bumped dosage up and ate 70 g carbs pre, 50 g post, and then another 30-40 g for my post meal, I still became very lethargic and needed to eat more carbs.

So far this is what I have noticed:
- Increase muscle fullness/pump
- Large increase in endurance and recovery between sets.
- Great energy throughout training. I feel like I could go on for hours.

What I love about this product and AP is that food makes it effective. Your results with this are really determined by what your preworkout meal consists of. I have been using 1 cup oats and 36 g dried egg white protein 1 hour pre, and 30 g WMS 10 min pre.

I have used 3-4 bottles of AP and this stuff works just as well, and even better. I am not so much getting the all day fullness, like AP provided me, but I dose this preworkout when I train at night.

I am still getting a VERY full, pumped feeling after preworkout meal, throughout training, and several hours post. It seems that after one dose it is working for up to 6 hours later! When I bumped dosage up and ate 70 g carbs pre, 50 g post, and then another 30-40 g for my post meal, I still became very lethargic and needed to eat more carbs.

So far this is what I have noticed:
- Increase muscle fullness/pump
- Large increase in endurance and recovery between sets.
- Great energy throughout training. I feel like I could go on for hours.

What I love about this product and AP is that food makes it effective. Your results with this are really determined by what your preworkout meal consists of. I have been using 1 cup oats and 36 g dried egg white protein 1 hour pre, and 30 g WMS 10 min pre.

Yea REAL energy that leads to a multiple of postive reactions. If you want to make food more efficient(who does not?), This and Anabolic Pump are the only products of its kind.

CF10

CF10

Awards
Yea REAL energy that leads to a multiple of postive reactions. If you want to make food more efficient(who does not?), This and Anabolic Pump are the only products of its kind.
Have you posted the ingredient?

Have you posted the ingredient?

Yes sir!

Anabolic Pump and this product should be seriously considered(you may opt against it) in the supplement arsenal when designing any Natural OR synthetic cycle.

tattoopierced1

love this stuff...hopefully it'll come out soon... like next week ;)

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
What is it? You're not gonna make me search the entire beta tester thread are you? :D I read through like 10 pages the other day and it wasnt there.
yeah, where are the cliff notes?

What is it? You're not gonna make me search the entire beta tester thread are you? :D I read through like 10 pages the other day and it wasnt there.
Keep reading if you really want to know:toofunny:

Hint, the last page last post.

CF10

CF10

Awards
OK so I finally found it, lol. For those who dont wanna scan that thread or arent members at the USPLabs forum, it is a product with a high dose of the tannins complex from Anabolic Pump.

nvr2loud

nvr2loud

Awards
  • Established
Yes, this is a great product. And I feel that the results will only increase with extended use of it.:twisted:
I have been cutting for the past 7-8 weeks now and have been carb restricted with only 1 carb up meal every 3rd day or so. I haven't incorperated carbs into my pre-workout meal since I started cutting.(It's been awhile:rant: )
Anyways, since I started Beta Tesing this product about 2 weeks ago, I started taking in 60-90carbs pre-workout for every workout where I normally would not have any carbs. Since starting this I am considerably leaner and more defined than I was previously. Which I am now taking in quite a bit more carbs than I normally would on a regular bases and yet I am leaner.:study: This is a big plus for me.
You get this feeling of well-being like a crisp clean energy. Not a caffeine wired energy. It is nice. Recovery and endurance have improved as well since starting this.

So when's the presale?:D ;)