Bulk Chocamine

1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Bulk Chocamine

Does anybody have experience with this as far as dosing? What are its effects? Is it just ground up Cocoa?

2. Registered User
    Answers

From NP

ChocamineTM is a proprietary, patent pending cocoa extract that has the taste, smell and proven health benefits of chocolate without the sugar, fat and dairy of chocolate candy. ChocamineTM is the only chocolate supplement that normalizes appetite and cravings while also promoting sustained energy. Chocolate is the number one craved food in North America and the reasons for this widespread addiction are complex. In addition to the hedonic ingredients thought to cause chocolate craving - such as aroma - recent research has identified many pharmacologically active compounds that may be responsible for chocolate's deliciously addictive qualities (Bruinsma and Taren, 1999; Rossner, 1997). ChocamineTM is standardized for several important ingredients. These include proven, safe and natural non-ephedra thermogenic compounds, as well as mood and performance enhancing substances. The beneficial effects of chocolate come from more than one component and ChocamineTM provides several in a unique and synergistic blend.

Specifically, ChocamineTM contains methyl-xanthine alkaloids (with a high concentration of theobromine in relationship to caffeine, and theophylline), adrenergic amines, dietary minerals and important amino acids. These are not only thermogenic but promote lipolysis and the building of lean muscle mass, and improve physical performance and energy (Hedrei and Gougeon, 1997).

Suggested Use: 100mg daily. Do not exceed the recommended dosage. Do not use if you have high blood pressure, heart, liver or kidney conditions, taking any prescription medication or could develop any medical condition. Always consult your doctor before using any supplement and cease usage if any adverse reactions occur.
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by xjsynx View Post
    From NP

ChocamineTM is a proprietary, patent pending cocoa extract that has the taste, smell and proven health benefits of chocolate without the sugar, fat and dairy of chocolate candy. ChocamineTM is the only chocolate supplement that normalizes appetite and cravings while also promoting sustained energy. Chocolate is the number one craved food in North America and the reasons for this widespread addiction are complex. In addition to the hedonic ingredients thought to cause chocolate craving - such as aroma - recent research has identified many pharmacologically active compounds that may be responsible for chocolate's deliciously addictive qualities (Bruinsma and Taren, 1999; Rossner, 1997). ChocamineTM is standardized for several important ingredients. These include proven, safe and natural non-ephedra thermogenic compounds, as well as mood and performance enhancing substances. The beneficial effects of chocolate come from more than one component and ChocamineTM provides several in a unique and synergistic blend.

Specifically, ChocamineTM contains methyl-xanthine alkaloids (with a high concentration of theobromine in relationship to caffeine, and theophylline), adrenergic amines, dietary minerals and important amino acids. These are not only thermogenic but promote lipolysis and the building of lean muscle mass, and improve physical performance and energy (Hedrei and Gougeon, 1997).

Suggested Use: 100mg daily. Do not exceed the recommended dosage. Do not use if you have high blood pressure, heart, liver or kidney conditions, taking any prescription medication or could develop any medical condition. Always consult your doctor before using any supplement and cease usage if any adverse reactions occur.
    Yeah, I saw that and thats were I was planning to order it from. I was really looking for some user feedback though before ordering.
    •   

4. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Hyde12 View Post
    Yeah, I saw that and thats were I was planning to order it from. I was really looking for some user feedback though before ordering.
    I read this from John Berardi's blog:

Interestingly sports supplement companies have now begun selling a cocoa extract called chocamine that is meant to provide the stimulation and health benefits of chocolate without any calories, sugars, or fats.

According to David Tolson of 1fast400.com:
    "Chocamine contains numerous constituents, including methylxanthines (theobromine, caffeine, and theophylline), biogenic amines (phenylethylamine, tyramine, and according to one source, synephrine), amino acids (phenylalanine, tryptophan, tyrosine, others), minerals (with a high content of magnesium), numerous beneficial antioxidants, and possibly some non-psychoactive cannabanoid-related compounds.

The combination of these multiple ingredients produces a unique effect. Promotional literature makes many positive claims about chocamine, including increased energy, appetite suppression, increased lipolysis (fat burning), improved mood, improved concentration, increased alertness, improved physical performance, aphrodisiac properties, and health benefits."
  5. Jag
    Stats
    6'1"  272 lbs.
    Answers

I have been seriously thinking of adding Chocomine to my next order so some user feedback would be great before i do.

Jag
  6. Registered User
    Answers

Wow, this stuf sounds great.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Bulking diet critique (YellowJacket??)
    By Blazer88 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 10-20-2011, 10:51 AM
  2. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-27-2008, 11:40 AM
  3. Tx's Bulking Journal.
    By txwakeskater in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 11-29-2002, 02:21 AM
  4. Bulking and T1: Just wondering...
    By antonio in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11