Controlled Labs Samples Feedback...

  1. Controlled Labs Samples Feedback...


    If you requested samples of Green MAGnitude, White Flood and Purple Wraath, please provide your feedback in this thread after you have had a chance to try them.

    thanks


  2. Quote Originally Posted by CONTROLLED LABS View Post
    If you requested samples of Green MAGnitude, White Flood and Purple Wraath, please provide your feedback in this thread after you have had a chance to try them.

    thanks
    If was looking to try a sample of Green Mag, how would I go about getting one? I would be glad to post my experience with it afterwards! Let me know if you could please. Thanks!

  3. im interested in n-euphoria feedback.
    I bought a bottle but cant log effects because it was soo variable!

    very interesting product, dont know what to make of it yet
    •   
       


  4. havent tried green mag..would love to.

    Purple wraath is a solid product. Taste was good, mixed up good in my water. Only had a singl serving so there is not too much more feedback I can give, but definetly a solid product.

    john

  5. I just got my purple wrath in the mail today so ill let u know asap!

  6. Only tried the Green Mag and so far:

    Taste: 4, was expecting more tang too sweet.
    The whole taste was kind of blah...

    creating rush: felt refreshed after about 30 mins.

    that s all i got on this one. If I could use it for a longertime I could make a better opinion. maybe I will buy some and run a real unbiased log on this.

  7. have they been mailed yet?

  8. Quote Originally Posted by RTB View Post
    have they been mailed yet?
    yup, they shipped Tuesday/Wednesday of this week.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by CONTROLLED LABS View Post
    yup, they shipped Tuesday/Wednesday of this week.
    Even the International ones.....
    Diet and Nutrition Advisor

  10. Quote Originally Posted by CONTROLLED LABS View Post
    check the other thread if you want to get samples
    Which thread?

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Jmuls View Post
    Which thread?
    Ditto????

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Mickfootie View Post
    Even the International ones.....
    those shipped Thursday

    Quote Originally Posted by Jmuls View Post
    Which thread?
    White Flood, Purple Wraath (ver3) and Green Magnitude Samples!

  13. I tried a PW sample a while back - I don't think it was the new version.

    Very impressed with the flavoring - EAA's taste God-awful.
    Mixed fairly well - can't ask for perfect due to the molecular nature of BCAA's.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by CONTROLLED LABS View Post
    Done! Thanks!

  15. I'm am sorry and upset to report that to me White FLood taste is terrible. As harsh as it sounds thats how i feel. im currently trying to slam it. then mixing m Purple Wrath to have during my garage workout. Then post will be the green magnitude.

  16. I agree with the white flood tasting nasty. However the pump was pretty awesome. I cannot drink 20-32 oz preworkout without wanting to puke during my workout. I understand that those are the directions but i think anything over 8-10 oz is kind of a ridiculous guideline. Even though I didnt like the taste the stim effect and the pump were well worth choking it down. The purple wrath had decent flavor but once again only if mixed with a ton of water.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by kjkriston View Post
    I agree with the white flood tasting nasty. However the pump was pretty awesome. I cannot drink 20-32 oz preworkout without wanting to puke during my workout. I understand that those are the directions but i think anything over 8-10 oz is kind of a ridiculous guideline. Even though I didnt like the taste the stim effect and the pump were well worth choking it down. The purple wrath had decent flavor but once again only if mixed with a ton of water.
    I agree. PW more tolerable but still struggled through every gulp. The Green MAGnitude at first i thought ok def. better than the other but after 2-3 gulps....no. So in MY personal assesment, i would rate the taste of all 3 at a 3-4. and for effeciveness, only of WF, the effect was ok. Would i buy, no. I know there are some people on here that SWEAR by PW though.

  18. purple wraath and green mag dont taste bad, but man white flood is nasty. i can tolerate it, but usually mix it with a scoop of NO xplode, or at least a sample of something similar (still using mine up from the arnold)

    i drink 2 scoops wraath and 1 scoop mag during my workouts currently. when you put those 3 scoops together, it tastes super sweet and not all of it dissolves in a 20oz water bottle. i'm gonna buy some bigger bottles soon and see how that works. its not a big deal though, i can live with the sweetness.

    these are just minor issues, though. i love the products and i love the prices even more. i'll definitely be a repeating customer for a long while.

  19. Quote Originally Posted by MentalTwitch View Post
    I agree. PW more tolerable but still struggled through every gulp. The Green MAGnitude at first i thought ok def. better than the other but after 2-3 gulps....no. So in MY personal assesment, i would rate the taste of all 3 at a 3-4. and for effeciveness, only of WF, the effect was ok. Would i buy, no. I know there are some people on here that SWEAR by PW though.
    wow, that is very odd. people say green magnitude is the best tasting creatine supplement available. you must not have used the right amount of water with these. also you should let PW sit for 20 minutes to fully dissolve. if you have ever had aminos before you would know to do that and you would know how awful they taste, makes PW seem like kool-aid.

  20. I did WF and GM on arm day yesterday. Very nice. Granted the taste was mediocre, however the intensity and focus and pump was greaet

  21. I will be trying out all 3 samples tomorrow. I will leave the feedback here and @ discount anabolics.

  22. Purple Wraath (ver 3):
    Taste 5/10. For me, taste is definitely worse than the previous generation of product. Not quite sure why a lot of reviewers are saying it tastes like candy, but, blech. Wish I had their taste buds!!

    All other qualities don't seem to be any different than the previous generation. Flakes always present, regardless of how long I let it stand (kind of a neat purplish snow-globe effect when I swirl it around before each sip).


    White Flood:
    Taste 8/10. When taken with recommended quantity of water, tastes a little bit like watered down gatorade. Not bad at all, and if the water was very chilly, might even be refreshing.

    Got a little short of breath about 15 minutes after taking it. Maybe allergies kicking up? Dunno. Didn't last too long.



    Quote Originally Posted by CONTROLLED LABS View Post
    If you requested samples of Green MAGnitude, White Flood and Purple Wraath, please provide your feedback in this thread after you have had a chance to try them.

    thanks

  23. Quote Originally Posted by djl View Post
    Purple Wraath (ver 3):
    Taste 5/10. For me, taste is definitely worse than the previous generation of product. Not quite sure why a lot of reviewers are saying it tastes like candy, but, blech. Wish I had their taste buds!!

    All other qualities don't seem to be any different than the previous generation. Flakes always present, regardless of how long I let it stand (kind of a neat purplish snow-globe effect when I swirl it around before each sip).


    White Flood:
    Taste 8/10. When taken with recommended quantity of water, tastes a little bit like watered down gatorade. Not bad at all, and if the water was very chilly, might even be refreshing.

    Got a little short of breath about 15 minutes after taking it. Maybe allergies kicking up? Dunno. Didn't last too long.
    sounds good. how much water did you use with purple wraath? please use 20 ounces per scoop and it should fully dissolve in 20-30 minutes once mixed

  24. I hope it isn't too late, but I posted in CLF and sent email...

  25. Quote Originally Posted by CONTROLLED LABS View Post
    sounds good. how much water did you use with purple wraath? please use 20 ounces per scoop and it should fully dissolve in 20-30 minutes once mixed
    Used exactly 20 ounces, as marked on my shaker.

  26. I am not going to rate them 1-10 since I only took a sample.

    PW- Mixed very well, taste was less desired mixed it with 20 ounces of water. I felt energized thru out the workout.

    GM- Tastes great mixes well.

    I haven't tried the WF yet. But I do plan on buying all three of these in near future.

    So really my review was on taste and how it mixes lol.

  27. Thought I'd chime. I didn't get a sample of GreenMag, but I do have a tub --- I love green mag, it is the BEST post workout creatine all things considered, efficacy/taste/COST. Post workout you just need to get some bulk creatine in, which I feel GM does very well, at a great cost.

    Only was able to sample PW, dunno how you guys don't think this tastes good, tasted great to me---as Tank said, amt. of water is DEF. key here and I am sure that was what the problem was.

  28. Quote Originally Posted by bLacKjAck. View Post
    Thought I'd chime. I didn't get a sample of GreenMag, but I do have a tub --- I love green mag, it is the BEST post workout creatine all things considered, efficacy/taste/COST. Post workout you just need to get some bulk creatine in, which I feel GM does very well, at a great cost.

    Only was able to sample PW, dunno how you guys don't think this tastes good, tasted great to me---as Tank said, amt. of water is DEF. key here and I am sure that was what the problem was.
    exactly. water amount is key when assessing taste with these.

  29. I just received my samples today. Thanks again. Anyway, I will use each this week separately before and during workouts and give a review then.

  30. Quote Originally Posted by crpav View Post
    I just received my samples today. Thanks again. Anyway, I will use each this week separately before and during workouts and give a review then.
    looking forward to it

  31. Quote Originally Posted by CONTROLLED LABS View Post
    looking forward to it

    Well I used the samples on Tuesday, all three of them at once. Maybe not a good idea but I did it anyway. The taste, well, was too strong but due too me mixing all three at once as well as with excell lemon it can be expected. It was hard to chug down BUT the results could be felt.

    I felt energized and and had a long lasting surge during and after my workout.

    I will probably purchase and use all three in the near future but in correct dosages of course. I recommend the products but only wish I could comment better on taste.

  32. Quote Originally Posted by crpav View Post
    Well I used the samples on Tuesday, all three of them at once. Maybe not a good idea but I did it anyway. The taste, well, was too strong but due too me mixing all three at once as well as with excell lemon it can be expected. It was hard to chug down BUT the results could be felt.

    I felt energized and and had a long lasting surge during and after my workout.

    I will probably purchase and use all three in the near future but in correct dosages of course. I recommend the products but only wish I could comment better on taste.
    sounds great, thanks. yeah, for samples always take one at a time in case there is one in there that spoils the others in terms of taste or side effects and you will never know.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. FREE controlled labs samples @ Nutraplanet
    By CONTROLLED LABS in forum Controlled Labs
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-18-2008, 02:48 AM
  2. Who wants a FREE CONTROLLED LABS SAMPLE?!!!
    By NutraPlanet CS in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 04-16-2008, 09:40 AM
  3. FREE Controlled Labs Samples at NUTRAPLANET!
    By CONTROLLED LABS in forum Supplements
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 02-29-2008, 10:46 AM
  4. FREE controlled labs samples coming to NutraPlanet!
    By CONTROLLED LABS in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 02-23-2008, 05:43 PM
  5. FREE controlled labs samples @ Nutraplanet
    By CONTROLLED LABS in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-18-2008, 08:29 PM
Log in
Log in