Controlled Labs Samples Feedback...

Jmuls

Jmuls

Awards
If you requested samples of Green MAGnitude, White Flood and Purple Wraath, please provide your feedback in this thread after you have had a chance to try them.

If was looking to try a sample of Green Mag, how would I go about getting one? I would be glad to post my experience with it afterwards! Let me know if you could please. Thanks!

djremix

djremix

Awards
  • Established
im interested in n-euphoria feedback.
I bought a bottle but cant log effects because it was soo variable!

very interesting product, dont know what to make of it yet :hammer:

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
havent tried green mag..would love to.

Purple wraath is a solid product. Taste was good, mixed up good in my water. Only had a singl serving so there is not too much more feedback I can give, but definetly a solid product.

john

powerhouse21

Awards
  • Established
I just got my purple wrath in the mail today so ill let u know asap!

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Only tried the Green Mag and so far:

Taste: 4, was expecting more tang too sweet.
The whole taste was kind of blah...

creating rush: felt refreshed after about 30 mins.

that s all i got on this one. If I could use it for a longertime I could make a better opinion. maybe I will buy some and run a real unbiased log on this.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
I tried a PW sample a while back - I don't think it was the new version.

Very impressed with the flavoring - EAA's taste God-awful.
Mixed fairly well - can't ask for perfect due to the molecular nature of BCAA's.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
I'm am sorry and upset to report that to me White FLood taste is terrible. As harsh as it sounds thats how i feel. im currently trying to slam it. then mixing m Purple Wrath to have during my garage workout. Then post will be the green magnitude.

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I agree with the white flood tasting nasty. However the pump was pretty awesome. I cannot drink 20-32 oz preworkout without wanting to puke during my workout. I understand that those are the directions but i think anything over 8-10 oz is kind of a ridiculous guideline. Even though I didnt like the taste the stim effect and the pump were well worth choking it down. The purple wrath had decent flavor but once again only if mixed with a ton of water.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
I agree with the white flood tasting nasty. However the pump was pretty awesome. I cannot drink 20-32 oz preworkout without wanting to puke during my workout. I understand that those are the directions but i think anything over 8-10 oz is kind of a ridiculous guideline. Even though I didnt like the taste the stim effect and the pump were well worth choking it down. The purple wrath had decent flavor but once again only if mixed with a ton of water.
I agree. PW more tolerable but still struggled through every gulp. The Green MAGnitude at first i thought ok def. better than the other but after 2-3 gulps....no. So in MY personal assesment, i would rate the taste of all 3 at a 3-4. and for effeciveness, only of WF, the effect was ok. Would i buy, no. I know there are some people on here that SWEAR by PW though.

dsw222

dsw222

Awards
purple wraath and green mag dont taste bad, but man white flood is nasty. i can tolerate it, but usually mix it with a scoop of NO xplode, or at least a sample of something similar (still using mine up from the arnold)

i drink 2 scoops wraath and 1 scoop mag during my workouts currently. when you put those 3 scoops together, it tastes super sweet and not all of it dissolves in a 20oz water bottle. i'm gonna buy some bigger bottles soon and see how that works. its not a big deal though, i can live with the sweetness.

these are just minor issues, though. i love the products and i love the prices even more. i'll definitely be a repeating customer for a long while.

CONTROLLED LABS

CONTROLLED LABS

PROnom 23.... NOM NOM NOM
Awards
  • Established
I agree. PW more tolerable but still struggled through every gulp. The Green MAGnitude at first i thought ok def. better than the other but after 2-3 gulps....no. So in MY personal assesment, i would rate the taste of all 3 at a 3-4. and for effeciveness, only of WF, the effect was ok. Would i buy, no. I know there are some people on here that SWEAR by PW though.
wow, that is very odd. people say green magnitude is the best tasting creatine supplement available. you must not have used the right amount of water with these. also you should let PW sit for 20 minutes to fully dissolve. if you have ever had aminos before you would know to do that and you would know how awful they taste, makes PW seem like kool-aid.

MrTotality

MrTotality

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I did WF and GM on arm day yesterday. Very nice. Granted the taste was mediocre, however the intensity and focus and pump was greaet

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
I will be trying out all 3 samples tomorrow. I will leave the feedback here and @ discount anabolics.

djl

Awards
  • Established
Purple Wraath (ver 3):
Taste 5/10. For me, taste is definitely worse than the previous generation of product. Not quite sure why a lot of reviewers are saying it tastes like candy, but, blech. Wish I had their taste buds!!

All other qualities don't seem to be any different than the previous generation. Flakes always present, regardless of how long I let it stand (kind of a neat purplish snow-globe effect when I swirl it around before each sip).

White Flood:
Taste 8/10. When taken with recommended quantity of water, tastes a little bit like watered down gatorade. Not bad at all, and if the water was very chilly, might even be refreshing.

Got a little short of breath about 15 minutes after taking it. Maybe allergies kicking up? Dunno. Didn't last too long.

If you requested samples of Green MAGnitude, White Flood and Purple Wraath, please provide your feedback in this thread after you have had a chance to try them.

CONTROLLED LABS

CONTROLLED LABS

Awards
  • Established
Purple Wraath (ver 3):
Taste 5/10. For me, taste is definitely worse than the previous generation of product. Not quite sure why a lot of reviewers are saying it tastes like candy, but, blech. Wish I had their taste buds!!

All other qualities don't seem to be any different than the previous generation. Flakes always present, regardless of how long I let it stand (kind of a neat purplish snow-globe effect when I swirl it around before each sip).

White Flood:
Taste 8/10. When taken with recommended quantity of water, tastes a little bit like watered down gatorade. Not bad at all, and if the water was very chilly, might even be refreshing.

Got a little short of breath about 15 minutes after taking it. Maybe allergies kicking up? Dunno. Didn't last too long.
sounds good. how much water did you use with purple wraath? please use 20 ounces per scoop and it should fully dissolve in 20-30 minutes once mixed

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
I hope it isn't too late, but I posted in CLF and sent email...

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
I am not going to rate them 1-10 since I only took a sample.

PW- Mixed very well, taste was less desired mixed it with 20 ounces of water. I felt energized thru out the workout.

GM- Tastes great mixes well.

I haven't tried the WF yet. But I do plan on buying all three of these in near future.

So really my review was on taste and how it mixes lol.

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
Thought I'd chime. I didn't get a sample of GreenMag, but I do have a tub ;) --- I love green mag, it is the BEST post workout creatine all things considered, efficacy/taste/COST. Post workout you just need to get some bulk creatine in, which I feel GM does very well, at a great cost.

Only was able to sample PW, dunno how you guys don't think this tastes good, tasted great to me---as Tank said, amt. of water is DEF. key here and I am sure that was what the problem was.

CONTROLLED LABS

CONTROLLED LABS

Awards
  • Established
Thought I'd chime. I didn't get a sample of GreenMag, but I do have a tub ;) --- I love green mag, it is the BEST post workout creatine all things considered, efficacy/taste/COST. Post workout you just need to get some bulk creatine in, which I feel GM does very well, at a great cost.

Only was able to sample PW, dunno how you guys don't think this tastes good, tasted great to me---as Tank said, amt. of water is DEF. key here and I am sure that was what the problem was.
exactly. water amount is key when assessing taste with these.

crpav

crpav

Awards
  • Established
I just received my samples today. Thanks again. Anyway, I will use each this week separately before and during workouts and give a review then.

crpav

crpav

Awards
  • Established
looking forward to it :)

Well I used the samples on Tuesday, all three of them at once. Maybe not a good idea but I did it anyway. The taste, well, was too strong but due too me mixing all three at once as well as with excell lemon it can be expected. It was hard to chug down BUT the results could be felt.

I felt energized and and had a long lasting surge during and after my workout.

I will probably purchase and use all three in the near future but in correct dosages of course. I recommend the products but only wish I could comment better on taste.

CONTROLLED LABS

CONTROLLED LABS

Awards
  • Established
Well I used the samples on Tuesday, all three of them at once. Maybe not a good idea but I did it anyway. The taste, well, was too strong but due too me mixing all three at once as well as with excell lemon it can be expected. It was hard to chug down BUT the results could be felt.

I felt energized and and had a long lasting surge during and after my workout.

I will probably purchase and use all three in the near future but in correct dosages of course. I recommend the products but only wish I could comment better on taste.
sounds great, thanks. yeah, for samples always take one at a time in case there is one in there that spoils the others in terms of taste or side effects and you will never know.