injured and need help!

snoops

Awards
i recently just cut my pinky and completely tore my tendon. I had surgery but i am pressed for time to heal it. I was thinking of taking cissus to help it heal faster. if anyone thinks the cissus will help or know of anything else i should try let me know. thanks.

Werewolf

Werewolf

Awards
  • Established
i recently just cut my pinky and completely tore my tendon. I had surgery but i am pressed for time to heal it. I was thinking of taking cissus to help it heal faster. if anyone thinks the cissus will help or know of anything else i should try let me know. thanks.
Here is good thread.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/male-anti-aging/53121-hgh-torn-tendon.html

Cissus is very good idea. It is about 40% increase in healing speed.

IGF-1R3 is king of tendon healers at about 300%.

HGH and HGH boosters are not recommended at your age since it can lead too fast of growth in bones.

Good news is at your age your HGH and IGF-1 levels are already very high levels. Good luck

edvanp

edvanp

Awards
  • Established
I'm having hip surgery in less then a week and I plan to take cissus to help speed up the healing process. Supposedly, 3-6 week recovery and up to 6 months before I can go all out. We'll see if the Cissus can speed that up!:clean:

Vinny

Awards
Here is good thread.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/male-anti-aging/53121-hgh-torn-tendon.html

Cissus is very good idea. It is about 40% increase in healing speed.

IGF-1R3 is king of tendon healers at about 300%.

HGH and HGH boosters are not recommended at your age since it can lead too fast of growth in bones.

Good news is at your age your HGH and IGF-1 levels are already very high levels. Good luck

Who carries IGF-1R3 ?
I looked it up in nutraplanets site found something similiar but not exactly .

thanks

Vinny

Awards

Cissus will help a lot. The stronger version by USPS labs for me is fantastic .
Others like bulk cissus so not saying thats inferior just for me it didnt do much but the USPS type is great for me anyway.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
All of the above will help greatly. Add some high-gamma vitamin E after the surgery.

If you can find some good colloidal silver, use it topically to help heal the incision and keep infection at bay.