New Products At Nutra

1. New Products At Nutra

Hey Guys what's up I've been a lurker for a long time and I always benefit from a lot of you that post, so thanks for those who dedicate their time to help others. I'm pretty stoked RPM is coming because I never got to try it but I'm ordering it at Nutra.

So I see there's a new product 1-carboxy-2-amino-3-pyrobenzol (3,4 diol), which is bulk powerfull but without the Sap? How much beneficial is it compared to powerfull? Thanks

2. 1-carboxy was the active in USP's old REM product, and I bought some in bulk from a board sponsor a while ago. It works pretty good as a sleep aid, it knocks me out within about 30 minutes of taking it. I seem to get a good, deep sleep with it and wake up feeling refreshed, especially if I only get around 5-6 hours.

Definately recommend it for nights you know that you won't be getting a full 8 hours in.

I also remember that USP stated there was a moderate HGH release, especially in conjunction a full nights rest; but I could be mistaken.

3. For the price, it's a darn good compound. Maybe go with it in bulk along with other "herbal anabolics" for best effects however.

4. Yea i really liked Powerfull but I wonder if you would miss out on the Sap would make a difference as far as synergy?

5. Somewhat yes, if you are looking for strength and growth gains. But It's a cost/benefit thing too.... in bulk, the 1-Carboxy is worth stacking with another product to achieve "better than the old Powerfull" gains.

6. Thanks, I know I saw some research online about high dosages of GABA, that increased GH, but I can't remember the amount, not sure if it was over 5g? Thanks again.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-24-2011, 08:05 AM
  2. New HCG at Nutra
    By japohl1 in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 03-11-2011, 10:03 PM
  3. Replies: 49
    Last Post: 08-11-2009, 08:26 AM
  4. Question about the new products available at BDC
    By CROWLER in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2