Leviathan Question

cmp007

Awards
  • Established
Been taking it for about 5 or 6 days or so. Since ive been taking it ive been eating liek half as much including last week also. I have gained aout 3 or 4 lbs and was wondering if Leviathan is holding water weight? I stopped taking creatine and everythhing for the last 2 months or so so I know my body wasnt holding much water weight. Just trying to find the reason ive gained 4 lbs in the last week.

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
how do you look??...do you look like you gained water weight?..or looking lean?..
ive actually gained, and continue to gain on Leviathan. Im not retaining any water at all....and havent heard anyone holding water while on it.

cmp007

Awards
  • Established
It doesnt look like ive gained water weight tats why I was asking. My arms still look as leaan as they always have. Just dont understand why my weight would go up 4 lbs in a week.

cmp007

Awards
  • Established
I know its got a test booster which is why it lets you gain lean muscle, but would i gain a few lbs in a week? I havnt worked out a month prior to taking leviathan so could I of gained a few lbs in muscle? Or gain it back if i lost it over the last month

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
cause Leviathan is that sh*t..haha
naw honestly ive increased my weight and lost body fat on Leviathan....testers have too....thats why Im loving it bro!.....I would consider it a blessing....and enjoy getting lean....(and thank PAL when your on the beach this summer..hahaha)

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
could be a few different things...diet change, etc....but take it as a good sign and keep hitting the weights!

cmp007

Awards
  • Established
Yea I was gonna wait till the first bottle I had was doen and do my pinch test again and see how much i lost....And hopefully soon it will go down cause I started working on a parasail boatg in march so thhats why im really trying to get the last few lbs of belly fat gone lol. and btw if your close to alabama free parasail rides for free stuff? haha

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
bama?...lol..naw...Halifax Canada bro....thanks though...

BuckeyeMuscle

BuckeyeMuscle

Awards
  • Established
in all honesty it could be the scale your using too. I know the scale at my gym is sometimes off by like 3 or 4 lbs on some days.

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
and timing....weigh yourself at the same time everyday...i fluctuate alot duiring the day

BuckeyeMuscle

BuckeyeMuscle

Awards
  • Established
and timing....weigh yourself at the same time everyday...i fluctuate alot duiring the day
yup, that too. I find it best to weigh myself first thing in the morning after I take that morning piss :)

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
for sure....Ryan im out brutha....hold it down kid...haha...

cmp007

Awards
  • Established
Yea ive been weighing in the morning right after breakfast everytme cause thats when I hit the gym. Its one of those scales they have at the doc. Its the scale ive always weighed on. So I dunno hopefully its just some muscle ive lost in the last month of not working out and tons of water ive been drinking.

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
give it a nother few days to a week, and update us on everything!

cmp007

Awards
  • Established
Well let me tell you what. God damn. Makes me want to **** something. And my GF is far away

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
haha...try takin leviathan with high dose of Paravol!!....my girlfriend is hiding from me some days..hahaha
Girlfriends away?...weak deal man...theres no way im sending you the aspire36 sample until she comes home!lol

cmp007

Awards
  • Established
Oh I planned on waiting for her before I took it anyways haha. Its a long distance thing so I only see her on the weekends.

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
Oh I planned on waiting for her before I took it anyways haha. Its a long distance thing so I only see her on the weekends.

that gets rough I know bro. In september when I go back to school Im in another country then my gf!...no weekends...so it'll be tough..

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established

Make sure when you get your aspire sample, its a Loooong weekend!!:dance:

cmp007

Awards
  • Established
Make sure when you get your aspire sample, its a Loooong weekend!!:dance:
lol it will be a long weeekend lol. At first she told me not to try the sample then I pasted where it said "she goes before you gauranteed" and she wasl ike ok sounds good. haha

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
lol it will be a long weeekend lol. At first she told me not to try the sample then I pasted where it said "she goes before you gauranteed" and she wasl ike ok sounds good. haha
haha....nice..:woohoo:

CryingEmo

CryingEmo

Awards
  • Established
I'm 3/4 done my first bottle, and I'm convinced it is facillitating fat loss at a much faster rate than diet alone.

I just ordered another bottle actually.

After the second bottle I will switch to Venom for 1 bottle, then cycle off stims for a few months and get on some reset ad + powerfull.

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
awesome....cant wait to see how the 2nd bottle goes!..