Mega-H and PCT

jays23

Awards
Hello,
I have some Mega-H from Generic Labz and Orastan-E from Gaspari. And I want to know what would be the best cycle I could made with it.

Also, I heard that some mega-h user got reverse gyno, how can I prevent it and what kind of PCT do you suggest to me.

Is mega-h are progestin?

I'm 5'10 193 lbs 15% BF. And are on a diet of 2800 cals.

Thanks a lot .

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
delayed gyno....lol..reverse threw me off...actually most people I know didnt have gyno issues on mega-h...or halo clones....have a serm just to be safe though.....

jays23

Awards
delayed gyno....lol..reverse threw me off...actually most people I know didnt have gyno issues on mega-h...or halo clones....have a serm just to be safe though.....
Which one do I need to be safe. Does Nolvadex is enough or I need to get some letro or aromasin to be really safe?

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
Nolva should be fine....real nolva not the otc gaspari product.......

jays23

Awards
What will the best dosage for a 4 week cycles of Mega-h and Orastan-E?

stxnas

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Mega H is not a progestin, it's an androstane (I'm looking at the ingredients on a bottle right now :twisted:). Take 50mg of H per day and 75+mg of Orastan per day (many will take no less than 150mg per day of Orastan-E).

There are many many threads on how to run post cycle therapy for this and other products. If you can afford Toremifene instead of nolva it might be a better option as your SERM. Throw in a test booster, a cortisol blocker, and an anti-aromatase inhibitior (some will argue to not use this or in which way to use it...that will be up to you and the research that you do).

Last, but not least, you should look into Cycle Support. It will pretty much cover you for all of your support supps while ON cycle. Most pre-load for two weeks and run it through post cycle therapy.