RPM discussions

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Answers

RPM discussions

Let me say first that I have only used this product for three consecutive days. I started with 4 pre workout on the first day, moved to 5 the second, and topped out with six on the third. Here is what I experienced.

The most absolutely noticable effect of this product by my way of thinking is the extreme enhancing of male sex drive. Never wanted to **** ANYTHING female so bad in my life. And I did. Icariin is definitely an excellent sex drive booster. This lends credence to the proclaimed increase in testosterone.

Now, this is the part where a lot of you are probably going to disagree with me. Keep in mind I took six of these little bastards on the third day. I have to be honest and say that the insane drive you all keep raving about felt pretty much like a caffeine high to me. I mean, to really be convinced, I would have to sample a stim-free version of the product. I am NOT convinced that this product gave me energy in the gym any better than caffeine or ephedrine products. My weights DID go up on all workouts, however. Keep in mind that they usually do.

Perhaps, if I had had a larger sample to use over an extended period of time, the cumulative effect of using the product would have caused me to be a believer. BEFORE YOU CHASTISE ME, however, let me just say that I do like this product, and depending on the price, I am likely to at some point purchase it in the future.

I am on the fence, in other words. I think its good, but as good as you all say it is? I am not so sure.
    Last edited by Thrall; 05-15-2007 at 03:41 PM. Reason: mispelling

2. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Blasphemy!!!

lol You'll see. I've taken large amounts of caffeine and NOT had the effects RPM gave me. No doubt in my mind.

3. Registered User
    Answers

Yes this stuff is a lot different than just a caffiene high. Its excellent. I want some, they are supposedly gonna have it out by this friday. I'll be first in line at the candy store.
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Answers

Like I said, we'll see. I am enthusiastic that the product supposedly has a cumulative effect. Each time should be better, at least, for awhile I'm guessing. I just need to try more, that's all I'm saying. I really did not feel as amped as everyone is saying. I just didn't. It was pretty common for a stimulant.

I noticed a good pump, but again, I never have a problem with that either. I am not trying to go against the grain for the sake of doing it, I am just watching this product with scrutiny.
  5. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Thrall View Post
    Like I said, we'll see. I am enthusiastic that the product supposedly has a cumulative effect. Each time should be better, at least, for awhile I'm guessing. I just need to try more, that's all I'm saying. I really did not feel as amped as everyone is saying. I just didn't. It was pretty common for a stimulant.

I noticed a good pump, but again, I never have a problem with that either. I am not trying to go against the grain for the sake of doing it, I am just watching this product with scrutiny.
    Right I didn't have the super amped feeling either but I believe I need a higher dose. My weights did go up significantly more than usual though. Also when I took it the libido boost only lasted about a half hour.
  6. Banned
    Answers

let me esay this, I am questioning about all supps, but I did try this and was amazed at what 2 days can do. I for one am waiting for friday anxiously
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Answers

Interesting. I personally enjoyed the enhanced libido, though I noticed it more the 2nd and 3rd days, not so much the 1st. Again, I believe the sample was too limited to be conclusive for me personally.
  8. Registered User
    Answers

I didnt get a huge libido boost....but i mean im 24...and my libido is through the roof!....I dont get a libido boost from anything....
    I want it soley for the fact it makes me a man on a mission in the gym!!....
  9. O.G. Appnut
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Thrall,

Your opinion is appreciated, and welcome. Not everyone reacts the same to the same products. There's a couple that some people rave about, that I experience nothing but a myriad of negatives while using.

The cumulative effect will make things a bit more obvious, but I can't say a Stim-Free version would suddenly accomplish the same drive for you that everyone is reporting.
    RPM is based on a synergism among the ingredients.... each active separately will have nowhere near the effect of the combination as a whole.

As some stated above.... the feeling I get is above and beyond any caffeine or ephedra high.... because it is more than energy.... it's a mental state: energy combined with focus and a controllable anger. Makes it easy to hit a workout hard.
    Applied Nutriceuticals Representative
    Better Results Through Science
    Success occurs when everything you have is APPLIED.
    Have you heard about N.O. Uptake? ;-)
  10. Registered User
    Answers

I didn't feel much. Seriously. I got the samples yesterday. So i took 2 mid afternoon. Nothing. took 4 later becasue i wanted to pull an all nighter for studying...this was about 5ish. nothing really but noticed i got a little eager to do stuff as if i drank an AMP energy. I also got very hungry? So at about 9ish i was like ok whatever and had my last 4. same thing, little eager to do stuff but ntohing great. I am still going to buy a bottle and try 6, if that dont work then 8 if that dont work prolly sell it to my friend and hope it workd for him.
    I think im only the second on to report this sort of effectiveness compared to the " IM going to kill someone" most people have reported.
  11. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by MentalTwitch View Post
    I didn't feel much. Seriously. I got the samples yesterday. So i took 2 mid afternoon. Nothing. took 4 later becasue i wanted to pull an all nighter for studying...this was about 5ish. nothing really but noticed i got a little eager to do stuff as if i drank an AMP energy. I also got very hungry? So at about 9ish i was like ok whatever and had my last 4. same thing, little eager to do stuff but ntohing great. I am still going to buy a bottle and try 6, if that dont work then 8 if that dont work prolly sell it to my friend and hope it workd for him.
    I think im only the second on to report this sort of effectiveness compared to the " IM going to kill someone" most people have reported.
    Mental
    whats your weight....im 180 and 5 for me was the magic #....like you said giver another try cause this is one product I believe in.
    oh...and I got mmmmmmaaaaaaaaad hungry everytime too..haha..
  12. O.G. Appnut
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

If you are looking at it strictly as a pre-workout supp, I'd give 6 a try.... if you don't notice anything, then it must just not be for you. If you're looking for continued gains, I'd try 4-6 each day for the run of a whole bottle..... assess results then.

I'd also follow the dosing with a workout, to really assess the product.
  13. Registered User
    Answers

lanbane what do ya think for non workout days? I wanna use it everyday for cumulative effects
  14. O.G. Appnut
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

I felt like the hamburglar today.... downed 2 big sirloin burgers after using RPM earlier. lol
  15. O.G. Appnut
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

I'm currently in the 160's and have been using 2 caps, 2 times a day on non-workout days.

Workout days, 2 in the am, and 3-5 pre-workout, depending on what time I hit the gym.
  16. Registered User
    Answers

right on thanks brutha...
  17. O.G. Appnut
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Of course as soon as Dirk gets this non-stim version out, the stacking possibilities will be endless.... I've seen a couple formula variations, and either way he goes, this will make a MEAN stackable. I'm personally picturing going 2-3 RPM, 2 of the non-stims and 1-2 Leviathan pre-workout. I think the energy level would be near perfect.... and anabolic potential HUGE.
  18. Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  260 lbs.
    Answers

Ill just say that I dont by anything that I havent overly scrutanized any more but I now have my RPM on preorder somewhere if that tells you anything.(dont ask me where I wont tell you )

Trust in the LORD with all your heart, And lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him, And He shall direct your paths . Proverbs 3:5-6
  19. O.G. Appnut
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Did you say pre-order......................... .?
  20. Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  260 lbs.
    Answers

Yes I did but its not a board sponsor so I will not devulge any info.

Trust in the LORD with all your heart, And lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him, And He shall direct your paths . Proverbs 3:5-6
  21. Registered User
    Answers

yea i got you guys. i'm def going to pick up a bottle.
  22. Registered User
    Answers

haha..i kinda gotta preorder too....
  23. Club Myth CEO
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  226 lbs.
    Answers

I definetly feel the drive, the test increase, the focus, the "I want to f*ck her so bad right now, and beat the **** out of him" feeling, and the energy. I have taken MANY if not EVERY stim out there, and none of the compare to effects RPM has given me. I havn't had an energy rush in a while from stims due to overstimulation (pick me*hint hint* I want to try Reset AD!!) but RPM not only gives me a rush, but the other feelings I mentioned as well. So it is more than just the caffiene your feeling, trust me. I have also had 4 total PR's now since taking this, I mean it's unreal because I am eating WAY less but my strength is going up, and I am even doing this with very low carbs. I can't imagine what this would do if I were bulking and eating alot of carbs, can you say escaped mental patient?!!!!!
  24. Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  260 lbs.
    Answers

Thanks Myth you just reminded me I forgot to get my Reset AD.Well credit card here I come.lol

25. Club Myth CEO
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  226 lbs.
    Answers

No prob, add one for me on there along with RPM!
  26. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by TheMyth View Post
    I definetly feel the drive, the test increase, the focus, the "I want to f*ck her so bad right now, and beat the **** out of him" feeling, and the energy. I have taken MANY if not EVERY stim out there, and none of the compare to effects RPM has given me. I havn't had an energy rush in a while from stims due to overstimulation (pick me*hint hint* I want to try Reset AD!!) but RPM not only gives me a rush, but the other feelings I mentioned as well. So it is more than just the caffiene your feeling, trust me. I have also had 4 total PR's now since taking this, I mean it's unreal because I am eating WAY less but my strength is going up, and I am even doing this with very low carbs. I can't imagine what this would do if I were bulking and eating alot of carbs, can you say escaped mental patient?!!!!!
    haha...we should be picking in the next few days....
  27. Idiot Savant
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Every product varies with each individual and obiviously the effects will vary as well, so Thrall I understand where your coming from with this. I get great energy, and stamina from using just 4 prewo and I hover around 200lbs give or take(could probably go with 3 and still get good effects). John123 is 20lbs lighter and seems to need a slight higher dosage to get that sweet spot. Perfect example of how a product reacts with different indivduals.
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!

28. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.
    Answers

Let me say first that I have only used this product for three consecutive days. I started with 4 pre workout on the first day, moved to 5 the second, and topped out with six on the third. Here is what I experienced.

The most absolutely noticable effect of this product by my way of thinking is the extreme enhancing of male sex drive. Never wanted to **** ANYTHING female so bad in my life. And I did. Icariin is definitely an excellent sex drive booster. This lends credence to the proclaimed increase in testosterone.

Now, this is the part where a lot of you are probably going to disagree with me. Keep in mind I took six of these little bastards on the third day. I have to be honest and say that the insane drive you all keep raving about felt pretty much like a caffeine high to me. I mean, to really be convinced, I would have to sample a stim-free version of the product. I am NOT convinced that this product gave me energy in the gym any better than caffeine or ephedrine products. My weights DID go up on all workouts, however. Keep in mind that they usually do.

Perhaps, if I had had a larger sample to use over an extended period of time, the cumulative effect of using the product would have caused me to be a believer. BEFORE YOU CHASTISE ME, however, let me just say that I do like this product, and depending on the price, I am likely to at some point purchase it in the future.

I am on the fence, in other words. I think its good, but as good as you all say it is? I am not so sure.
    Being skeptical is completely understandable- if I saw some of the claims that we are making about RPM made regarding another supplement, I would be a little wary as well

That being said- we try to put our best foot forward by letting the customer make informed decisions on whether or not to buy AN products, and we do this by giving out samples for the customer to try, and giving them the best avaliable research on products in the most comprehensive manner possible.

I don't want anyone to buy AN products just b/c I (or Don, or our reps) say so- I want customers to buy our products based on informed decisions that are derived from actually trying our products, and reading up on all the avaliable research (both our research, and anything they find on their own).

Thrall- you are absolutely right to question....
    Dirk Tanis, BA, MSci
    Chief Operating Officer, Applied Nutriceuticals
  29. Registered User
    Answers

I just popped 6. How much caffiene is in each pill?
  30. Registered User
    Answers

I really think the one of the biggest compliments to a supplement is seeing another companies reps loving it...Ive seen it alot with our products...and with AN's. I am in no way saying the consumers compliments are not just as important, cause obviously they are..but its nice to see other companies supporting your product for sure.
    Hype only goes so far....its the final product and reviews that are awesome to see!!
  31. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by CryingEmo View Post
    I just popped 6. How much caffiene is in each pill?
    Not nearly as much as most prewo supps- naringin makes everything go a LOOOONG way
    Dirk Tanis, BA, MSci
  32. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by rms80 View Post
    Not nearly as much as most prewo supps- naringin makes everything go a LOOOONG way
    Please excuse my forwardness, but I would also like to know the exact amount. I will respect it if you do not divulge, but I am definitely curious.

I remember seeing a label sample somewhere in a post around here, but I can't seem to find it again. Is it on the label?
  33. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.
    Answers

Please excuse my forwardness, but I would also like to know the exact amount. I will respect it if you do not divulge, but I am definitely curious.

I remember seeing a label sample somewhere in a post around here, but I can't seem to find it again. Is it on the label?
    I can't divulge the exact blend for obvious reasons- but as mandated by the FDA- ingredients must be listed in descending order concurrent with the amounts in the product- so,

Icariin (most)
    L-Arg.
    Grape Seed
    Naringin
    Chocamine
    Anhydrous Caffeine (least)
    Dirk Tanis, BA, MSci
  34. Registered User
    Answers

Well, for me RPM has given me great pumps, huge increase in sex drive, good strength increase and a hell of a lot of energy. I guess I am lucky to get every drop of potential out of it. All this in just three day sample is very impressive to me. Now, I know guys who buy separate things for strength, pump and energy. So I really like having all these in one bottle. I am also thirty six, so maybe it has a bigger impact on the older guys.
  35. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.
    Answers

Tell you what- I will give you a unique opportunity- I will have the non-stim RPM beta ready on Thurs. or Fri.- you can try it out if you want, and decide for yourself if it is the caffeine that is really causing all the effects of RPM- please pm me with your info, and I will send it out, so you can compare the two.....
    Dirk Tanis, BA, MSci
  36. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by bkprice View Post
    Well, for me RPM has given me great pumps, huge increase in sex drive, good strength increase and a hell of a lot of energy. I guess I am lucky to get every drop of potential out of it. All this in just three day sample is very impressive to me. Now, I know guys who buy separate things for strength, pump and energy. So I really like having all these in one bottle. I am also thirty six, so maybe it has a bigger impact on the older guys.
    Thanks bk- glad you are enjoying RPM!!!
    Dirk Tanis, BA, MSci
  37. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by bkprice View Post
    I am also thirty six, so maybe it has a bigger impact on the older guys.
    This, my friend, is a very good point. I have considered that because I am 22, I may not see as drastic an increase in performance as someone who is a bit older. The reasons for this are obvious.

Regardless, despite all of my big talk, I have just placed a pre order for this stuff. I'll give a bottle a try. I am excited about Icariin, I will say that. I think that this ingredient has a lot of potential, if only for "male" health.

I am 5'10", 185 pounds and I must admit that I already take a some stimulants. I may even need this RESET AD that everyone keeps referring to, because I scarcely go a day without a lot of caffeine. This may have something to do with my results from the product. I'm not sure at this stage.
  38. Registered User
    Answers

I was skeptical too, because it seems like a lot of peeps like to sing off of supplement companies nutz...Reminds me of rock stars and their groupies...

My first dose was 4. I had a solid workout, but I always feel i can get a solid workout in.

Then I had 5 caps, a lot more energy and once again a very productive workout that had me drenched when I was done.

The following week without RPM, is when I realized how good RPM was. My other pre-wo just had a hard time keeping up.

...oh wait I mean it was just a caffeine high, so unless I can get a sample sent to me this thurs or friday, I will never know
  39. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by rms80 View Post
    Tell you what- I will give you a unique opportunity- I will have the non-stim RPM beta ready on Thurs. or Fri.- you can try it out if you want, and decide for yourself if it is the caffeine that is really causing all the effects of RPM- please pm me with your info, and I will send it out, so you can compare the two.....

I appreciate that. Most generous of you. I will do just that.
  40. Registered User
    Answers

dirk!!!...
    release that stuff brutha!.=)
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Roundtable Discussion on Methyls
    By Longdog in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-17-2004, 11:13 AM
  2. Discussing somatype changes and getting older...
    By Jergo in forum General Chat
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-20-2004, 10:28 AM
  3. Ultimate Limiting Factors.....discussion
    By WISCPL in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 11-30-2003, 08:08 AM
  4. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-17-2003, 05:59 PM
  5. Cardio Discussion
    By jweave23 in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 33