AP versus NeoVar

dalto

dalto

Awards
Anyone out there want to comment on this? I love AP and have had great results with it. I picked up some Neovar when it was on sale at NP to check it out.
Have not started using it, waiting for the last of my AP to run out. Is Neo as good as blocking fat from GLUT4 as AP is? I don't eat a whole lot of carbs, just in the morning and Post WO.
So the point of this question is will Neo block fat or should I stick to AP? I plan to buy some more, just waiting on RPM to be released before I place another order.:think:

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
I thought Neovar was just said to be a more activce form of creatine? AP is a blocker. I havent tried either but i'm getting AP soon.

extremenergy3

extremenergy3

Awards
  • Established
What about RPM/Neovar/AP....sounds like fun.
Sounds like overkill.

RPM/Neovar or AP/Neovar

And I'm guessing AP is Anabolic Pump? Can't really compare AP against Neovar since Neovar is creatine and AP is...whatever it is lol.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
^^^^^. Use them both. Neovar is basically a CEE product with Banaba and Rhodiola Rosea.
exactly and AP is a glucose blocker or whatever. It si not overkill to got
RPM- PreWO energy
Neovar - CEE/creatine product for hardness
AP- help lean out and strength gains(more so than Neovar)
FTW....I'll try it.
along with Excell and AI Isolate protein. Ill order it as soon as RPM is available.

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Anyone out there want to comment on this? I love AP and have had great results with it. I picked up some Neovar when it was on sale at NP to check it out.
Have not started using it, waiting for the last of my AP to run out. Is Neo as good as blocking fat from GLUT4 as AP is? I don't eat a whole lot of carbs, just in the morning and Post WO.
So the point of this question is will Neo block fat or should I stick to AP? I plan to buy some more, just waiting on RPM to be released before I place another order.:think:
Bro-
I would use both- just make sure your carb intake is really high after taking them- the fullness from this combo will be insane!!! And yes, Neo has a fairly strong glut4 translocator in it, which does modulate blood sugar levels fairly well- it won't necessarily "block" fat- but it will help process carbs in a more effective manner....

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
I have used both, but what I did was AP - 1 prewo NeoVar - 8 caps a day with extremely good results. More than that is overkill.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
NeoVar/AP pre workout would make for some good workout stories.
I swear guys im stacking these. It seems crazy and nothing is going to mess with my test either...:clap2:
Any other stacks i should try? Natural? I will be a gunie pig just becasue i get bored after i take a week off from supps. Then i spend the week looking for something new. Right now i'm finishing my 100% Whey, Kre-Alk, Glutamine(yes i know...BCAAs) and Omega-3(just cause its there.) NO-Xplode sometimes. Any new stacks PM me or post them up.

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I just got my RPM samples yesterday, can't wait to try it out. I'm sure I'll be blown away, but I wonder what a stim-free version would be like. Probably not as potent

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
I just got my RPM samples yesterday, can't wait to try it out. I'm sure I'll be blown away, but I wonder what a stim-free version would be like. Probably not as potent
from what they said it should be just as good. i mean obviously you'll loose a little edge.

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Depends on how you define potent. Of course you'll lose some of the immediate energy boost,

BUT.....

(notice I said but)

Overall effectiveness of the product will be AT least as good as the RPM you all tested and loved. Lose a little stim, make up for it in other ways.....based on my analysis of potential formulation........ with formula tweakings occurring as I type. Not nipples. Just formula.
Remember.... this is about much more than just pre-workout.

The above is my own thoughts/opinions. Not an AN claim.

Shooky Dooky. Quack, Quack.

dalto

dalto

Awards
Thanks for the advice... I've been trying both now. I just thought I recalled USP saying not to use these together.