Primal N20

powerhouse21

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys just got my package that i orderd. I got 2-347 gram containers of primal n20 (only 10 bucks a piece) and wanted to know if any body has tried it and had success. For the price i couldnt help but pick it up seeing as its the exact same thing as scivation xtend. I also got some free samples and a cutting book included all that for only 24 bucks but anyways just looking for feed back. Also is there any point to take this while on a cycle or should it be just pct?

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It's not the same as Xtend, which is a BCAA product. It's a creatine/NO/energy pre-workout supp.

BuckeyeMuscle

BuckeyeMuscle

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys just got my package that i orderd. I got 2-347 gram containers of primal n20 (only 10 bucks a piece) and wanted to know if any body has tried it and had success. For the price i couldnt help but pick it up seeing as its the exact same thing as scivation xtend. I also got some free samples and a cutting book included all that for only 24 bucks but anyways just looking for feed back. Also is there any point to take this while on a cycle or should it be just post cycle therapy?
Yeah its not the same as Xtend, or even close. Its the same as Scivation's VasoXplode.

Also, I don't see a point in taking it on cycle, I would wait for your PCT.

I ordered a few for 10 bucks too, hopefully they come soon!! Just out of curiosity, did they come via UPS or USPS?

powerhouse21

Awards
  • Established
Yeah its not the same as Xtend, or even close. Its the same as Scivation's VasoXplode.

Also, I don't see a point in taking it on cycle, I would wait for your post cycle therapy.

I ordered a few for 10 bucks too, hopefully they come soon!! Just out of curiosity, did they come via UPS or USPS?
ahh sorry guys, i knew it was a scivation product just forgot which one. It came today via FEDEX. I never got a tracking number or even an email telling me it was shipped but it was ordered sat and i got it today.

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
quick...damn..that nutraplanet style shipping..haha

Scivation

Scivation

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Hey guys just got my package that i orderd. I got 2-347 gram containers of primal n20 (only 10 bucks a piece) and wanted to know if any body has tried it and had success. For the price i couldnt help but pick it up seeing as its the exact same thing as scivation xtend. I also got some free samples and a cutting book included all that for only 24 bucks but anyways just looking for feed back. Also is there any point to take this while on a cycle or should it be just post cycle therapy?
For PreWO energy and added benefits, I think this is a fine choice for use even DURING a cycle. Creatine and Beta Alananine are definitely worthy even in the enhanced athlete.

And who wouldn't want to be focused, energized and pumped?

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
For PreWO energy and added benefits, I think this is a fine choice for use even DURING a cycle. Creatine and Beta Alananine are definitely worthy even in the enhanced athlete.

And who wouldn't want to be focused, energized and pumped?
I agree. I don't understand these types of question; they pop up a lot.

"I'm taking super-1methyl-hyper-3maxi-drol, should I take creatine?"

WTF? Why WOULDN'T you? It's only going to maximize your gains on cycle. You spend $100 on that type of cycle when you factor in the support goods; why wouldn't you get the most from it you can? The steroid primes your body for growth; creatine fuels your body and enables you to pump out 1 more rep, lift ten more lbs, and if everything is lined up right, you'll gain more on that cycle.

Don't ask me if creatine should be taken before and after workout. :mad:

/rant

powerhouse21

Awards
  • Established
sorry for the repetitive question but i figured if you're already on steroids that taking creatine might not make much a difference until PCT when you need that extra boost but i see you're point here. As far as this prodcut i tried it today and damn it tastes soooo good. It tastes exactly like lemonade you cant even tell its a supp. And about 10 minutes after taking it i got this tingle/itchy feeling over my body....was that the beta-alanine working its magic?

Scivation

Scivation

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
sorry for the repetitive question but i figured if you're already on steroids that taking creatine might not make much a difference until post cycle therapy when you need that extra boost but i see you're point here. As far as this prodcut i tried it today and damn it tastes soooo good. It tastes exactly like lemonade you cant even tell its a supp. And about 10 minutes after taking it i got this tingle/itchy feeling over my body....was that the beta-alanine working its magic?
Yes sir!

And even steroid users can benefit from the ingredients in Primal N2O.

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
mine just came today. got two dialene samples (just in time for finals) and a cut diet book too for free. Awesome deal

young_squatter

Board Sponsor
Awards
I personally do xtend and Primal N20 and the results have been great for sure, espeically strength gains.

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
I picked up some Lemonade Xtend on that Backbone stack deal..... mixes GREAT, and flavor is actually good for a BCAA supplement.
I was using some MRM BCAA + G Lemonade flavor previously.... and choking on the aftertase.

May have to look into this Primal.... yet another to add to the list........

Scivation

Scivation

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I picked up some Lemonade Xtend on that Backbone stack deal..... mixes GREAT, and flavor is actually good for a BCAA supplement.
I was using some MRM BCAA + G Lemonade flavor previously.... and choking on the aftertase.

Email your address to [email protected]. I will hook up a sample.

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards

Yeah I choked down some MRM too.

Sometimes I will mix in some ICE from XF, but still use me Xtend around workouts.

As far as Vasoxplode, I don't know if it is the metabolic workouts, but I don't feel I am benefiting from it. So, I will give it another shot once I start my usual routine.

OneBetter

OneBetter

Awards
I agree. I don't understand these types of question; they pop up a lot.

"I'm taking super-1methyl-hyper-3maxi-drol, should I take creatine?"

WTF? Why WOULDN'T you? It's only going to maximize your gains on cycle. You spend $100 on that type of cycle when you factor in the support goods; why wouldn't you get the most from it you can? The steroid primes your body for growth; creatine fuels your body and enables you to pump out 1 more rep, lift ten more lbs, and if everything is lined up right, you'll gain more on that cycle.

Don't ask me if creatine should be taken before and after workout. :mad:

/rant
i agree with you on the creatine aspect, but a lot of ph/"ps" products already produce insane pumps. superdrol being one example where people complain about back pumps. i believe that was the reason N2O was reccomended against using on cycle.

1Fast400

Awards
  • Established
Make sure you take in 30 min prior to working out. I usually mix it with 6oz of warm water and slam it. Then I prepare my gym stuff and head out. By the time I warm up, I'm good to go.

***Be sure to shake the conatiner before using it. This should be done with any powder that is a mixture of ingredient***

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
tried mine out today before workout, definitely impressed with it. gonna use the dialene tonight to do some last minute cramming for tomorrow :( Shipped fast and was a great deal, especially with the book and samples...nice to see you using the same principles you relied on at BN when you ran it mike

peece

peece

Awards
  • Established
Oh My Gosh, I Just Slammed Some And
My Face Is All Flushed And Tingly And Red

peece

peece

Awards
  • Established
Just a little niacin flush!

The beta alanine plays a role too.
Again many thanks for the Primal and Cissus
If the Primal keeps workin like it did today man, I think I might have a pre-workout staple. Very, very good pump and workout, I noticed my BP was a little higher than usual though
:clap2:

rockhard_4eva

Banned
Awards
I've been taking this for about a week now and I definetly feel its effects. Aside from the "pump" which is nice, the muscular endurance effects are pretty noticable.