Poll: What is the best fat burner?

Best Fat Burner

1. Post Best Fat Burner

What seems to be creating a buzz lately? Everyone should add there opinion so we can eliminate some of the excess threads!!!

2. blackjack made this same post......
    •   

3. so you made a thread to elimiate un-needed threads...ironic...dont ya think..haha..jk...

4. Quote Originally Posted by SlickG3 View Post
    What seems to be creating a buzz lately? Everyone should add there opinion so we can eliminate some of the excess threads!!!
    where is BURN3D?

seems to get pretty good reviews.

5. sorry fellas didn't realize that thread already existed....oh well, it looks like my list has a little more

6. I know this is well meant Slick - but i doubt if anyone is qualified to answer as you necessarilly have had to tried all of the supps, and even then you'd have different levels of lmb vs fat etc.

Also most people go overkill and stack ten of em! So sesamin may get the credit for something that lipo 6 deserves (random products there).

No beef intended m8

7. I see Lipo 6 on there, but that stuff didn't work for me. I have gotten some good results over the last month with Dymetedrine Extreme by AST Sports Science. Slight decrease in calories and increased cardio. Nothing to drastic and I've dropped about 5 pounds and 1.5% bf. Not bad in my book.

8. There is a thread going on right now JUST LIKE THIS ONE. No need for another. Lets be nice to the mods and move all fat burner type convo over there please.

Thanks

9. Porkodrol 9000 far exceeds all other supplements. See the Porkodrol fat burner thread for details!

10. Quote Originally Posted by PhilABowl View Post
    Porkodrol 9000 far exceeds all other supplements. See the Porkodrol fat burner thread for details!
    lol the hell you talkin about

Similar Forum Threads

1. best fat burner outside of ephedrine
    By facko in forum Supplements
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 06-21-2006, 03:54 PM
  2. Best fat burners???
    By Head Nurse in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 05-26-2006, 09:47 PM
  3. best fat burner- for women
    By VES in forum Supplements