Best Fat Burner
- 05-14-2007, 08:45 PM
- 05-14-2007, 08:52 PM
05-14-2007, 09:24 PM
05-14-2007, 09:26 PM
05-15-2007, 12:37 AM
05-15-2007, 10:35 AM
sorry fellas didn't realize that thread already existed....oh well, it looks like my list has a little more
05-15-2007, 11:40 AM
I know this is well meant Slick - but i doubt if anyone is qualified to answer as you necessarilly have had to tried all of the supps, and even then you'd have different levels of lmb vs fat etc.
Also most people go overkill and stack ten of em! So sesamin may get the credit for something that lipo 6 deserves (random products there).
No beef intended m8
05-15-2007, 12:51 PM
I see Lipo 6 on there, but that stuff didn't work for me. I have gotten some good results over the last month with Dymetedrine Extreme by AST Sports Science. Slight decrease in calories and increased cardio. Nothing to drastic and I've dropped about 5 pounds and 1.5% bf. Not bad in my book.
05-15-2007, 01:04 PM
There is a thread going on right now JUST LIKE THIS ONE. No need for another. Lets be nice to the mods and move all fat burner type convo over there please.
05-15-2007, 01:37 PM
05-15-2007, 04:29 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By facko in forum SupplementsReplies: 18Last Post: 06-21-2006, 03:54 PM
- By Head Nurse in forum Weight LossReplies: 8Last Post: 05-26-2006, 09:47 PM
- By VES in forum SupplementsReplies: 8Last Post: 11-02-2005, 08:48 PM
- By kraftkid in forum SupplementsReplies: 20Last Post: 07-11-2004, 09:59 AM
- By muscle_tank in forum SupplementsReplies: 14Last Post: 07-16-2003, 10:43 AM