activate on cycle and in pct

jaydesiel4651

Awards
i just finished a cycle of epistane and im a week into pct....wondering if i should add it into pct, which is already going well, so far after a week, theres no strength or weight loss....and diet hasnt been great either. But in a few months im going to start my first injection cycle of 600 mg test a week, i was wondering if i could free up some of that test by taking activate on cycle, or would the difference be negligent

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
pct its a must for me. during a cycle they say its a waste because the steroid does the same thing as activate to a stronger degree.

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
i just finished a cycle of epistane and im a week into post cycle therapy....wondering if i should add it into post cycle therapy, which is already going well, so far after a week, theres no strength or weight loss....and diet hasnt been great either. But in a few months im going to start my first injection cycle of 600 mg test a week, i was wondering if i could free up some of that test by taking activate on cycle, or would the difference be negligent
Care to share your overall results, negative and positive?