Aplodan?

PhilABowl

PhilABowl

Awards
  • Established
Is there a shred of truth to any of the claims these guys make about Aplodan, or is it just another MT "4 page scam report" ?

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
Guess?.. No seriously it works that's how Jay won the Olympia.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Looks like a beta-alanine type of product to allow you to lift heavier thats about it.

I may try the two combo in the future.

PhilABowl

PhilABowl

Awards
  • Established
Let me rephrase my question... and no offense to you guys above, I appreciate the read...

Does anybody here have *first hand experience* with Aplodan?

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
What dosage are you on, and what other supplements are you taking with it? How long have you been on it?
I'm not because i dont have the cash. I have never tried Muscletech because i always hear people say it didn't do much for them. I wanted to try the Nanox9 or whatever but it's $$$ and havent heard any direct reviews. What kind of supp are you looking for?

PhilABowl

PhilABowl

Awards
  • Established
I'm not because i dont have the cash. I have never tried Muscletech because i always hear people say it didn't do much for them. I wanted to try the Nanox9 or whatever but it's $$$ and havent heard any direct reviews. What kind of supp are you looking for?
A pill I can take once or twice a day that will take me from 195 lbs, 15% body fat, to win the Mr. Olympia this year.

I have two advantages over Jay Cutler this year. 1 - I will have more time to take Aplodan than he did last year because it was so new. 2 - my Abs, if I could see them, would likely be more symmetrical.

I'll be the leanest meanest Mr. Olympia ever!!!

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
A pill I can take once or twice a day that will take me from 195 lbs, 15% body fat, to win the Mr. Olympia this year.

I have two advantages over Jay Cutler this year. 1 - I will have more time to take Aplodan than he did last year because it was so new. 2 - my Abs, if I could see them, would likely be more symmetrical.

I'll be the leanest meanest Mr. Olympia ever!!!
Please tell me this is pure unfiltered sarcasm....? Also please tell me your not this ignorant....

PhilABowl

PhilABowl

Awards
  • Established
Please tell me this is pure unfiltered sarcasm....? Also please tell me your not this ignorant....
We use only triple filtered sarcasm, which removes unnecessary contaminants, without ruining the delicious flavor that Mother Nature intended.

...and what about my not this ignorant?

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
haha nice.
ignorant means unknowledgabe to a subject. i.e. BBing

I figured you were being sarcastic but anyways, i would say just get something different.

PhilABowl

PhilABowl

Awards
  • Established
haha nice.
ignorant means unknowledgabe to a subject. i.e. BBing

I figured you were being sarcastic but anyways, i would say just get something different.
I know what ignorant means :) But you said "your this ignorant" as opposed to "you're this ignorant" so I asked What about "My" this ignorant?

I just always laugh when people insult me with the "your" instead of "you're" :duel:

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
I know what ignorant means :) But you said "your this ignorant" as opposed to "you're this ignorant" so I asked What about "My" this ignorant?

I just always laugh when people insult me with the "your" instead of "you're" :duel:
I like that, you're good...
I'm an english minor though so i should have noticed.
Anyways, what did you decide on? Are you going to try it? If so let us know how it goes.

PhilABowl

PhilABowl

Awards
  • Established
I like that, you're good...
I'm an english minor though so i should have noticed.
Anyways, what did you decide on? Are you going to try it? If so let us know how it goes.
I think I'm going to stick with my existing stuff:

NO Explode by Mu$cleTech
Size On by Gaspari
Optimum Nutrition 100% Whey
Black Tea, all day every day

I realized I actually don't have any dormant muscle fibers, just muscles I haven't worked hard enough yet ;)

I am contemplating a test booster like Novadex or whatever it is from Gaspari, but I'm not sure if its just "hoopla". I can't seem to get a good read on what is just a scam and what are actually good supplements. I have noticed that creatine works for me, and NO Explode gives me gas (literally and proverbially) for my workouts, and protein helps too, but other than that, I don't know of anything that is somewhat universally agreed upon to work other than Testosterone Propionate.

PhilABowl

PhilABowl

Awards
  • Established
lol @ Phil, plus bonus points.
haha thanks! Within a week I'm sure you'll be singing a different tune :) I am known for having a "distinct personality". Or, as everyone else likes to say "You're an ******* Phil."

Rich or poor, big or small, you're all entitled to my opinion, remember that.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
I think I'm going to stick with my existing stuff:

NO Explode by Mu$cleTech
Size On by Gaspari
Optimum Nutrition 100% Whey
Black Tea, all day every day
I didn't know that Mucsletech had a NO Explode. I use BSN NO-Xplode sometimes. NO product like that for awhile were said to not be effective because they some how damaged the tissue or something. Thats nice and simple but it should work fine. So it seems like your trying to cut some?

PhilABowl

PhilABowl

Awards
  • Established
I didn't know that Mucsletech had a NO Explode. I use BSN NO-Xplode sometimes. NO product like that for awhile were said to not be effective because they some how damaged the tissue or something. Thats nice and simple but it should work fine. So it seems like your trying to cut some?
I'm illiterate - BSN is who makes it. I just bundle all the big guys together... they're all the same lol.

I'm trying to trim a bit off my stomach, but honestly I'm trying to bulk up. For some reason, I can't bench for ****. Seriously - I rep like 135-155 depending on how good a day it is, but all the other muscle groups I have really great strength for my size (6'2, 195). My chest is getting bigger, but not much stronger. The tea all day every day is just because I like tea honestly. Green tea is supposed to be better for cutting, but I don't care for it much. Black tea is delicious and loaded with anti oxidants which keeps me looking young!

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
I'm illiterate - BSN is who makes it. I just bundle all the big guys together... they're all the same lol.

I'm trying to trim a bit off my stomach, but honestly I'm trying to bulk up. For some reason, I can't bench for ****. Seriously - I rep like 135-155 depending on how good a day it is, but all the other muscle groups I have really great strength for my size (6'2, 195). My chest is getting bigger, but not much stronger. The tea all day every day is just because I like tea honestly. Green tea is supposed to be better for cutting, but I don't care for it much. Black tea is delicious and loaded with anti oxidants which keeps me looking young!
Yea i figured you meant BSN. Oh well.

WOW....i'm in the same boat. i look at my dad and grandpa and they all have small chest. I ca get mine to grow but i have to hit it like 2x a week and i havent gained much in strength. But yea by backand legs are pretty strong.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I am going to try it in the near future so I will let you know how it went.

MrTotality

MrTotality

Banned
Awards
  • Established
with regard to the thread topic, its muscle tech, I never go near it. It is exceptionally overpriced for what it is. I believe they had a "cheaper" version of their products in the six star line, but I tried their hardcore whey and I found a few things out:
1. it tastes like garbage,
2. didnt mix well at all and
3. I pooped blood while on it. As soon as I stopped I was back to normal, whatever that may be

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
with regard to the thread topic, its muscle tech, I never go near it. It is exceptionally overpriced for what it is. I believe they had a "cheaper" version of their products in the six star line, but I tried their hardcore whey and I found a few things out:
1. it tastes like garbage,
2. didnt mix well at all and
3. I pooped blood while on it. As soon as I stopped I was back to normal, whatever that may be
Are you serious? The Six Star is awesome! For the price i pick it up when im short and forget to order or look into a new one. Doen't mix well, FTW bette rthan most i've had. Taste bad.....compared to what? I'd drink it for fun if i could (chocolate) I think it taste better than my 100% Whey.

MrTotality

MrTotality

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Are you serious? The Six Star is awesome! For the price i pick it up when im short and forget to order or look into a new one. Doen't mix well, FTW bette rthan most i've had. Taste bad.....compared to what? I'd drink it for fun if i could (chocolate) I think it taste better than my 100% Whey.
Wow your experience was far better than mine. I thought the taste was awful and in a shaker it barely mixed. Let alone the poop issue that arose out of it

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
Wow your experience was far better than mine. I thought the taste was awful and in a shaker it barely mixed. Let alone the poop issue that arose out of it
Yea just goes to show how everyones body is so different chemically.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
indeeed good luck with it if you continue your use.
Thanks man. I dont think iu am going to though. It' more of a quick fix deal. But at last i know it's there when i need it.

Sunder

Sunder

Awards
  • Established
FYI - (as far as I know), if you were seeing "red" blood, then the problem occurred after your digestive tract. It's more likely a physical tear closer to your rectum.
If this is so - up your fiber. :)

If it was more like "black" blood, then yeah, that's internal because it was somewhat digested, etc. Uh-oh....

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I like the theory behind aplodan. I would use it but I am already going to start a BA cycle soon.