Kane's New Controlled Labs Ads!

whitedevil74

whitedevil74

Awards
  • Established
The guy is a monster but I do not like the beanie he is wearing, he looks like Princess Mushroom's assistant guy from Super Mario brothers with it on, other than that the color scheme and composition are excellent.

CONTROLLED LABS

CONTROLLED LABS

PROnom 23.... NOM NOM NOM
Awards
  • Established
The guy is a monster but I do not like the beanie he is wearing, he looks like Princess Mushroom's assistant guy from Super Mario brothers with it on, other than that the color scheme and composition are excellent.
haha, thanks, love the mushroom comment

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
Looks good, I am actually been thinking of sampling the Yellow nEuphoria...and PW again...

Minus83

Minus83

Awards
yeah the ADs look good, i would add maybe a spot for the other products with their names, just so the "Lift in color" slogan isnt lost on people that dont know about the other products or may not have seen the other ads.

The only CL products ive tried were GB and WB and they were the best ive ever tried, i got amazing pumps quicker than usual it seemed, and my recovery was really good.

soma

soma

Awards
  • Established
New fitness model? That last dude was supa swole...and had short hair.

whitedevil74

whitedevil74

Awards
  • Established
yup, this is kane (timberwolf) and he is shredded like no other.
He has one of the most impressive physiques I have ever seen, I hate all of the current pro's bodies, but Kane reminds me of the Frank Zane type of bbrs from the late 70's. That is something I want to aspire to, not the currrent crop of chemical monsters.

CONTROLLED LABS

CONTROLLED LABS

Awards
  • Established
He has one of the most impressive physiques I have ever seen, I hate all of the current pro's bodies, but Kane reminds me of the Frank Zane type of bbrs from the late 70's. That is something I want to aspire to, not the currrent crop of chemical monsters.
yup, he has a figure attainable without drugs, good to see that once in awhile :)

asianbabe

asianbabe

Awards
  • Established
He looks damn good. Tank is he in tip top shape year round? He was ready to do a photoshoot on such short notice!

CONTROLLED LABS

CONTROLLED LABS

Awards
  • Established
He looks damn good. Tank is he in tip top shape year round? He was ready to do a photoshoot on such short notice!
yup, he is like that year round. these pics were after he screwed up his timing on the carbs, or he would have been even better, hard to fathom right ?:eek: