Applied Nutriceuticals MySpace Page.....

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Check it out!!!!

www.myspace.com/appliednutriceuticals

We will be adding to it constantly- so come check it out- I am joining the 20th century fairly soon myself (I don't have a page/profile)- so I will put some stuff up there as well!!!

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Written by Outside Backer:
Back when I became a rep I did a search and noticed we had no page. With almost everyone today have a myspace page I set out to create one. In february I tossed up a basic page just to save our spot and start a good friends list. As of late work and life took over, but ive finally got the page I like and with the blessings of the Boss Men, they are letting me run my first contest.

Starting Today Sunday the 13th til Monday May 21st at 4pm. Each and every friend invite will get entered into a drawing to win 2 free Bottles of Our RPM or product of your choice if u cant do a stim.

Now for those of you already on our friends list. Have no fear you already get a entry by default

What are the benefits of being our friend?

* well for one thing you get to be our friend , and that alone is worth more then anything right

* you will also get the inside scoop on new products, product release dates and Free sample offers before anyone of the message boards will know

Come on over and check it out!!!

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Now that contest right there is too good for anyone to pass up!

JohnnyDeez

Awards
The RPM is for real! We gave some samples out in the gym and the guys really liked it!

2 free bottles just for being your friend is pretty sweet.

CryingEmo

CryingEmo

Awards
  • Established
I like RPM, but I found, at a weight of 250 ish, that I need 6.

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
I am anti myspace, but might have to join to be your friend :cheers:

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Nice.

I've owned 3 AB's but right now I just own an Old Boston Bulldog, getting another AB likely soon from Manstoppers. I've got pick male out of any of their future breedings in exchange for working on their new website. Miss my AB's...need one again.

Here's a few shots of my bully n me
one
two
three

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Nice.

I've owned 3 AB's but right now I just own an Old Boston Bulldog, getting another AB likely soon from Manstoppers. I've got pick male out of any of their future breedings in exchange for working on their new website. Miss my AB's...need one again.

Here's a few shots of my bully n me
one
two
three

One of my neighbors growing up had a Boston Bully- that dog loved me- and used to follow me around everywhere!!!!