SMASH (unsponsered) review

BigPHusers11

BigPHusers11

Awards
  • Established
:head:

Hey guys just letting you know u have one of the best Preworkouts ever. period...all the pump and strength with 0% upset stomachs and jitters.. I have taken No-shotgun, No xplode, White Flood, Amped and no other one I used gave me a focus as this did. My brother and friend both 10+ year lifters agreed that it is worth a try or sample.

hope to see you clickster if axis labs in @ lehigh valley show on the 26th

supersoldier

supersoldier

She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
Awards
  • Established
I concur to the fullest!

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
:head:

Hey guys just letting you know u have one of the best Preworkouts ever. period...all the pump and strength with 0% upset stomachs and jitters.. I have taken No-shotgun, No xplode, White Flood, Amped and no other one I used gave me a focus as this did. My brother and friend both 10+ year lifters agreed that it is worth a try or sample.

hope to see you clickster if axis labs in @ lehigh valley show on the 26th
Thats good to hear. @ DA's forums there has been nothing but great feedback. I have been looking for another good Pre-workout drink.

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
SMASH is decent, but it is getting very outdated. There are MANY more out now that have so much more in them for same price.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
SMASH is decent, but it is getting very outdated. There are MANY more out now that have so much more in them for same price.
I've never tried it...for this very reason.

supersoldier

supersoldier

She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
Awards
  • Established
IMO SMASH! feels much more impressive than the ingredients look on paper.

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Many more ingredients also lead to stomach issues which many complain about. SMASH's simple but very effective ingredient list is what makes it so special.

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
I wanna try the blue rasp flavour!....im not a fan usually of pre-workout drinks/mixes, and they usually mess up my stomach, but its been getting good reviews so ill give it a try sometime.

Chad

Chad

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i really like Smash a lot. its smooth and i get pretty good pumps from it.

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
There are many.

I like Chaos better, Ragnorok, VasoExplode, WTF Pump'd. I prefer all of those and had no stomach issues with any of them.

Honestly though, I don't use a preworkout much anymore. I eat my oats/whey 1:15 before, then I take my BCAA's Bulk BA/Cit. Mal, and c5 to the gym...and own it!

Well I guess you could say I do have some sort of preworkout.:fool2:

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
The SMASH sample I had I enjoyed. I am rocking Chaos now, but that is just until my RPM comes home to daddy....