Soooo ANGRY

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
What is it about spike that makes me so angry everytime I take it? Or xenadrine hardcore? I get soooo pissed I want to punch someone in the throat. And when I am squatting I feel like I am trying to jump through the ceiling or if I am benching I am trying to throw the weight into the ceiling. What is in it that makes me angry? Cuz I need to buy it in bulk from NP!!!

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
I have no idea man. You're sure you want this in bulk? I wouldn't want to be close to ya during that time!

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
Ain't that a great feeling?

Anywho, Spike should actually give you a more positive/focused outlook, it might just be some over stimulation that gets you angry. I know I have been snapping lately because of my Clen.

You might want to take some RPM.

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
What's RPM? I think it could be the anabolics + the stimulation of the CNS from the spike/xenadrine hc.
The two make an angry combination.

supersoldier

supersoldier

She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
Awards
  • Established
What's RPM? I think it could be the anabolics + the stimulation of the CNS from the spike/xenadrine hc.
The two make an angry combination.
No RPM for you bro! I'd be scared... :numbered:

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
The only thing special in Spike is the sulbutiamine.

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
maybe my personality is just messed up slightly. on (some) anabolics I feel very agitated unless It's epistane which makes me feel giddy. But .... when it's just my own personality I still want to shove peoples heads into brick walls. for no reason, just because they are there. I guess it's kind of a bad thing, but maybe it's just a response from alot of fighting. All that bad stuff aside, there's something delicious about sulbutiamine.

supersoldier

supersoldier

She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
Awards
  • Established
Get you some IBE X-force.

Supplement Facts

Serving Size: 2 capsules
Servings per Container: 30

Amount Per Serving % Daily Value
X-Force Blend:
Methylhexamine, Sulbutiamine, Caffeine Anyhydrous

340mg **

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
maybe my personality is just messed up slightly. on (some) anabolics I feel very agitated unless It's epistane which makes me feel giddy. But .... when it's just my own personality I still want to shove peoples heads into brick walls. for no reason, just because they are there. I guess it's kind of a bad thing, but maybe it's just a response from alot of fighting. All that bad stuff aside, there's something delicious about sulbutiamine.
Maybe take some time to clear your 'stream' of chems and just drink some nice healthy water / fruit / food. 3 months chem free?

Or um go spar it off pvssy! :type: :run:

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Anger Good!! RAAAHH!!!
:hammer: :smite:
i think i'll grab some x-force as i liked it when i sampled it.

JohnnyDeez

Awards
What is it about spike that makes me so angry everytime I take it? Or xenadrine hardcore? I get soooo pissed I want to punch someone in the throat. And when I am squatting I feel like I am trying to jump through the ceiling or if I am benching I am trying to throw the weight into the ceiling. What is in it that makes me angry? Cuz I need to buy it in bulk from NP!!!
Spike contains caffeine and yohimbine hcl. I heard that the yohimbine can cause an aggressive, easily upset mood sometimes. Maybe that does it? It may just depend on the person. I like the Spike Rtds. They taste great!

just a thought.

CryingEmo

CryingEmo

Awards
  • Established
Spike contains caffeine and yohimbine hcl. I heard that the yohimbine can cause an aggressive, easily upset mood sometimes. Maybe that does it? It may just depend on the person. I like the Spike Rtds. They taste great!

just a thought.

I get mean on yohimbine. :nutkick:

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
1. I love being pissed off at the gym.
2. I used to take Spike, felt ok but i do rememeber almost punching a few people in the face. I also have a regualr temper though.
3. Just got my RPM samples.....:thumbsup:

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
Buddy, I don't know what it is but my wife takes it everyday. I'll ask her where she gets it.

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
spike and xenadrine hardcore are devilish. i tell ya combined w/ "certain" anabolics they'll seriously make you come close to hurting people.
sometimes it's scary, but i never realize it cuz i am soooo focused and intense.

cmp007

Awards
  • Established
Ive been takinng leviathan for the last few days and cant say that its making me angry but I can feel it. Its like I get feel it starting but I havnt had a reason to get mad so I guess ill find out the first time it does. I have a problem with my temper in the first place so im afraid to see what happens in that situation.

JohnnyDeez

Awards
I am currently taking n-cinerate by cutting edge labs and it contains the yohimbine extract. So far it has been good. I feel a little more energy. It has only been a week, but I like the Nox surge, and the refuel. So I thought I would give it a try also.

I did notice when I was competing and on a strict diet and stressed that the addition of Yohimbine made me a little more agrivated. but it was probably everything combined leading up to the shows.