Sostonol 250

pv3

Awards
HELP!!!! just looking for some info on sostonol 250. im thinkin about trying that out becuse ive heard good things from my cousin.. a huge concern about mine is failing a drug test. i didnt think it would be an issue but i tried no xplode which i bought from gnc and failed one for anphetamines.. so this is a very big concern of mine.. is it even worth doing a legal steroid liek that or should i jsut go for the straight juice... and would that make me fail a drug test?

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
if your that worried, dont take it!

Id be more worried about your liver then failing a drug test. 3 methyls in one pill is just stupid. It shouldnt make you fail a drug test, depending on what the test is for, but thats usually for rec drugs, not oral steroids.
good luck...

JohnnyDeez

Awards
The product sells well, and I have had customers say they got results. But if you are concerned about drug testing, you may want to check out some other products to help increase your strength.

I know a few bodybuilders using Gaspari's Halodrol and Evolution Labs' products such as AnEvol and SustEvol with good success and they have not failed any drug tests in bodybuilding shows. It may depend on what the test is looking for. A drug test for a job may be different than one for bodybuilding.

We have a good selection of test boosters that may help you without failing a drug test. A tribulus product or estrogen blocker to help raise test levels may be something you would be more comfortable with.

There are many options for you. You just have to read up on them and learn as much as possible before you choose what's right for you.

Good luck!

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
The product sells well, and I have had customers say they got results. But if you are concerned about drug testing, you may want to check out some other products to help increase your strength.

I know a few bodybuilders using Gaspari's Halodrol and Evolution Labs' products such as AnEvol and SustEvol with good success and they have not failed any drug tests in bodybuilding shows. It may depend on what the test is looking for. A drug test for a job may be different than one for bodybuilding.

We have a good selection of test boosters that may help you without failing a drug test. A tribulus product or estrogen blocker to help raise test levels may be something you would be more comfortable with.

There are many options for you. You just have to read up on them and learn as much as possible before you choose what's right for you.

Good luck!
Sustevol is the exact same thing as sostonol 250...again liver killer.

Depending on your age, and history of training, goals, etc...there could be something out there for ya. But I know nothing about you so cant help too much. Maybe if you post that stuff I could help a lil more.

ALSO....stats man...chances are you can make alot of gains naturally by tweaking your diet and training...most people can.

JohnnyDeez

Awards
I agree. These supplements are not to be relied on for all of your gains. Training hard and eating properly will take you a long way towards your fitness goals.

If you are relatively new to training, your body can respond rather quickly to training and just increasing your food intake.