Thermolife Xpload Reloaded

Ether

Awards
I bought some of this from Nutraplanet, great deal. I just tried a serving of it and I must say YUCK!!!! It smelled ok when I first opened it making that first sip a nasty suprise. I even mixed in some cranberry juice to try and help. I swear this stuff could make a turd taste worse. I was wishing I was more flexible so I could lick my butt and get the taste out of my mouth.:jaw: Now before you go saying it's not that bad I have choked down cnidium and rhodiola rosea without much trouble but this stuff is rough.

Does anyone have any idea what could make this taste this bad?

I will be taking this a shots to limit my suffering.

Riquee

Riquee

Awards
  • Established
I bought some of this from Nutraplanet, great deal. I just tried a serving of it and I must say YUCK!!!! It smelled ok when I first opened it making that first sip a nasty suprise. I even mixed in some cranberry juice to try and help. I swear this stuff could make a turd taste worse. I was wishing I was more flexible so I could lick my butt and get the taste out of my mouth.:jaw: Now before you go saying it's not that bad I have choked down cnidium and rhodiola rosea without much trouble but this stuff is rough.

Does anyone have any idea what could make this taste this bad?

I will be taking this a shots to limit my suffering.

You could try double the water amount and that sould be drinkable:afro:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
come on poison give the guy a break. not every one buys energy drinks at auto zone.:icon_lol:

Jsouth

Jsouth

Awards
haha white flood does that to me its one of the worst things I have ever drank

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
hey poison, what you think about ragnarok?

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I've only had a bunch of samples, but going by the ingredients and co-worker feedback, it's one of the best ingredient profiles around, for that kind of product.

Melon tastes delicious.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
sounds good, i think i will try it over white flood. thanks. by the way do you work at a guinea pig ranch.:icon_lol:

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Lots of creatine, beta alanine, NO stuff, anti-oxidants, stim/stim-free versions, and the melon is really tasty, zero chemical nastiness.

You're close: I am the guinea pig on the ranch. :D

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
ok, what else have you tested that looks promising?

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
RPM, Cordygen5, and pght will be my staples now, I think. I just bought Kreaceps to try, I'm sceptical about crealkalyne. I didn'y buy the Rag because I don't want arginine right now with the rpm.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i think i remember a log where you were big on codygen5, right? good for endurance?

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I was thinking about buying some of the xplode reloaded but found some review online that really bashed it taste wise. Seems like I made the right choice lol, although I do take CEE powder in plain water so how bad can it be ;)

Ether

Awards
The xpload reloaded has an earthy taste to go along with the CEE. I just make sure I have something else to wash it down with after each gulp. It isn't very pleasant though.