Do you want a "Clear Shot" to postive energy?! - AnabolicMinds.com

Do you want a "Clear Shot" to postive energy?!

1. NP Supplement Pimp
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

Question Do you want a "Clear Shot" to postive energy?!

Well, then ClearShot is the way to go! NOW IN STOCK at "The Planet"!

Clearshot is a next-generation energy drink with powerful neuro-stimulating and endurance enhancing properties.

Powered by Geranamine™, the GC Neuro-Stimulant Blend produces a supercharged yet prolonged energy, which, when felt in combination with the intense thermogenic heat induced by Ginger- Derived Thermogenic Spice, produces an incredible feeling that must be felt to be believed. In addition, a solid 3 grams of Citrulline Malate is included to combat muscular fatigue, thereby increasing muscular endurance and recovery.

If you're looking to increase performance (at the gym, at work, or out on the town), this is the energy drink for you!

Try out a single unit or save a few extra bucks and go all out with the 12 pack!
    Nice Products, Nice Prices, Nice People, No Problems....NutraPlanet.com!....Welcome to our World!

2. New Member

Anybody try one of these yet?

I am addicted to my Spike Shooters...
  3. O.G. Appnut

Reputation Reputation

Rephrase to:

Can anyone afford to try one of these yet?
    Applied Nutriceuticals Representative
    Better Results Through Science
    Success occurs when everything you have is APPLIED.
    Have you heard about N.O. Uptake? ;-)
    •   

4. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by Lanbane View Post
    Rephrase to:

Can anyone afford to try one of these yet?
    True. at $3.89 that is a hefty price...
  5. Featured Author

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by xjsynx View Post
    True. at $3.89 that is a hefty price...
    its two servings per bottle. i drink the whole two servings though

try one and see if it is worth the cost

the cost unfortunately is high because of the bottles. until we have enough demand to justify buying huge quantities of the bottles at once we are forced to pay higher for them

we have to hot fill these bottles so not just any plastic bottles will do - they have to be able to stand up to the heat
  6. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Arnold View Post

the cost unfortunately is high because of the bottles. until we have enough demand to justify buying huge quantities of the bottles at once we are forced to pay higher for them

we have to hot fill these bottles so not just any plastic bottles will do - they have to be able to stand up to the heat
    So are you saying $4 clams for 2 servings is how you roll? How many grams of protein does that turn out to be?
    My The 1 LOG: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/254164-my-one-log.html
  7. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'3"  126 lbs.

I tried some at the Arnold ..its really good, well worth the money. It burns like a shot of whiskey going down. Gives you a nice energy boost.
  8. Featured Author

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by motiv8er View Post
    So are you saying $4 clams for 2 servings is how you roll? How many grams of protein does that turn out to be?

its an energy drink not a protein drink
  9. New Member

Okay, I was pretty interested in trying these, but if you are adding heat to plastic this isn't a good thing? because studies have shown that the heating of plastic leach xenoestrogens that are formed from plastic polycarbonates.

Can you elaborate on this "hot fill" process and the concern of xenoestrogens?
  10. Featured Author

Quote Originally Posted by xjsynx View Post
    Okay, I was pretty interested in trying these, but if you are adding heat to plastic this isn't a good thing? because studies have shown that the heating of plastic leach xenoestrogens that are formed from plastic polycarbonates.

Can you elaborate on this "hot fill" process and the concern of xenoestrogens?
    polycarbonates use bisphenol A in their manufacture, which is a weak estrogen

the plastic we use is PET (Polyethylene terephthalate). There are no bisphenol A concerns with it

hot fill just means we pasteurize the drink in a tank (160-180C for a period of about 15 minutes) and then we fill it in the containers at that temp. this ensures sterility of the product
  11. New Member

Hey PA, quick question. I tried the Clearshot, but it was a few months ago when it was still called "Redburn." Is it still the exact same?
  12. Featured Author

Quote Originally Posted by BuckeyeMuscle View Post
    Hey PA, quick question. I tried the Clearshot, but it was a few months ago when it was still called "Redburn." Is it still the exact same?
    the formula is the same but it tastes better now

the redburn prototype was overpasteurized and lost quite a bit of flavor
  13. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.

the plastic we use is PET (Polyethylene terephthalate). There are no bisphenol A concerns with it

hot fill just means we pasteurize the drink in a tank (160-180C for a period of about 15 minutes) and then we fill it in the containers at that temp. this ensures sterility of the product

Nice post.
  14. New Member

Thanks for clearing that up.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. We know you love the X-Factor logo. Do you want MN apparel?
    By Aeternitatis in forum Molecular Nutrition
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 11-27-2006, 09:34 AM
  2. How big do you want to be
    By 200wannabe in forum General Chat
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 04-14-2006, 05:45 PM
  3. What do you want for Christmas?
    By bosco in forum General Chat
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 12-20-2005, 06:09 PM