Do you want a "Clear Shot" to postive energy?!

  1. Question Do you want a "Clear Shot" to postive energy?!


    Well, then ClearShot is the way to go! NOW IN STOCK at "The Planet"!

    Clearshot is a next-generation energy drink with powerful neuro-stimulating and endurance enhancing properties.

    Powered by Geranamine™, the GC Neuro-Stimulant Blend produces a supercharged yet prolonged energy, which, when felt in combination with the intense thermogenic heat induced by Ginger- Derived Thermogenic Spice, produces an incredible feeling that must be felt to be believed. In addition, a solid 3 grams of Citrulline Malate is included to combat muscular fatigue, thereby increasing muscular endurance and recovery.

    If you're looking to increase performance (at the gym, at work, or out on the town), this is the energy drink for you!

    Try out a single unit or save a few extra bucks and go all out with the 12 pack!
    Nice Products, Nice Prices, Nice People, No Problems....NutraPlanet.com!....Welcome to our World!


  2. Anybody try one of these yet?

    I am addicted to my Spike Shooters...

  3. Rephrase to:

    Can anyone afford to try one of these yet?
    Applied Nutriceuticals Representative
    Better Results Through Science
    Success occurs when everything you have is APPLIED.
    Have you heard about N.O. Uptake? ;-)
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by Lanbane View Post
    Rephrase to:

    Can anyone afford to try one of these yet?
    True. at $3.89 that is a hefty price...

  5. Quote Originally Posted by xjsynx View Post
    True. at $3.89 that is a hefty price...
    its two servings per bottle. i drink the whole two servings though

    try one and see if it is worth the cost

    the cost unfortunately is high because of the bottles. until we have enough demand to justify buying huge quantities of the bottles at once we are forced to pay higher for them

    we have to hot fill these bottles so not just any plastic bottles will do - they have to be able to stand up to the heat

  6. Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Arnold View Post
    its two servings per bottle. i drink the whole two servings though

    try one and see if it is worth the cost

    the cost unfortunately is high because of the bottles. until we have enough demand to justify buying huge quantities of the bottles at once we are forced to pay higher for them

    we have to hot fill these bottles so not just any plastic bottles will do - they have to be able to stand up to the heat
    So are you saying $4 clams for 2 servings is how you roll? How many grams of protein does that turn out to be?
    My The 1 LOG: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/254164-my-one-log.html

  7. I tried some at the Arnold ..its really good, well worth the money. It burns like a shot of whiskey going down. Gives you a nice energy boost.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by motiv8er View Post
    So are you saying $4 clams for 2 servings is how you roll? How many grams of protein does that turn out to be?

    its an energy drink not a protein drink

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Arnold View Post
    its two servings per bottle. i drink the whole two servings though

    try one and see if it is worth the cost

    the cost unfortunately is high because of the bottles. until we have enough demand to justify buying huge quantities of the bottles at once we are forced to pay higher for them

    we have to hot fill these bottles so not just any plastic bottles will do - they have to be able to stand up to the heat
    Okay, I was pretty interested in trying these, but if you are adding heat to plastic this isn't a good thing? because studies have shown that the heating of plastic leach xenoestrogens that are formed from plastic polycarbonates.

    Can you elaborate on this "hot fill" process and the concern of xenoestrogens?

  10. Quote Originally Posted by xjsynx View Post
    Okay, I was pretty interested in trying these, but if you are adding heat to plastic this isn't a good thing? because studies have shown that the heating of plastic leach xenoestrogens that are formed from plastic polycarbonates.

    Can you elaborate on this "hot fill" process and the concern of xenoestrogens?
    polycarbonates use bisphenol A in their manufacture, which is a weak estrogen

    the plastic we use is PET (Polyethylene terephthalate). There are no bisphenol A concerns with it

    hot fill just means we pasteurize the drink in a tank (160-180C for a period of about 15 minutes) and then we fill it in the containers at that temp. this ensures sterility of the product

  11. Hey PA, quick question. I tried the Clearshot, but it was a few months ago when it was still called "Redburn." Is it still the exact same?

  12. Quote Originally Posted by BuckeyeMuscle View Post
    Hey PA, quick question. I tried the Clearshot, but it was a few months ago when it was still called "Redburn." Is it still the exact same?
    the formula is the same but it tastes better now

    the redburn prototype was overpasteurized and lost quite a bit of flavor

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Arnold View Post
    polycarbonates use bisphenol A in their manufacture, which is a weak estrogen

    the plastic we use is PET (Polyethylene terephthalate). There are no bisphenol A concerns with it

    hot fill just means we pasteurize the drink in a tank (160-180C for a period of about 15 minutes) and then we fill it in the containers at that temp. this ensures sterility of the product

    Nice post.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Arnold View Post
    polycarbonates use bisphenol A in their manufacture, which is a weak estrogen

    the plastic we use is PET (Polyethylene terephthalate). There are no bisphenol A concerns with it

    hot fill just means we pasteurize the drink in a tank (160-180C for a period of about 15 minutes) and then we fill it in the containers at that temp. this ensures sterility of the product
    Thanks for clearing that up.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. How big do you want to be
    By 200wannabe in forum General Chat
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 04-14-2006, 06:45 PM
  2. What do you want for Christmas?
    By bosco in forum General Chat
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 12-20-2005, 07:09 PM
Log in
Log in