Palo Alto Labs "Paravol"????

bsn777

Awards
has anyone used paravol before and does it work or would you recomend something else that does the same thing this product does??

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
I think this is the 3rd thread on this subject this week.

Next time try searching before making a new thread.

Thanks!

BuckeyeMuscle

BuckeyeMuscle

Awards
  • Established
Its good stuff, I've been on it for awhile now and my girlfriend loves it more than I do! We get TONS of positive feedback on it.

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
has anyone used paravol before and does it work or would you recomend something else that does the same thing this product does??
Been on for over 2 weeks now....awesome results...girlfriend loves it too!!:thumbsup:

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
Just picked up a bottle myself can't wait to use it. I'll give a review of how well I think it works during PCT when I'm finished.

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
Just picked up a bottle myself can't wait to use it. I'll give a review of how well I think it works during post cycle therapy when I'm finished.

sweet...cant wait to hear whatcha think!

bsn777

Awards
does any one know if once you quit taking it your levels are still good like when your taking the product or when you quit taking it do you just go back to how you were before you took it

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
im just ending 3 months on it. i will let you know.

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
anyone else have any paravol feedback today?...hmmmm...
over a month on now for me.....and rediculous is all i can say!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
"you got another thing coming". just wait till end of 2nd month! by the end of 3rd month you and your woman are ready for a break. after almost a week off, i can still "see" effects. paravol/aspire is going to be the death of me. but what a way to go.

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
"you got another thing coming". just wait till end of 2nd month! by the end of 3rd month you and your woman are ready for a break. after almost a week off, i can still "see" effects. paravol/aspire is going to be the death of me. but what a way to go.
ahh yes....what a way to go:dance:

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
Well, on day 9 I had to manual eject...but the affects are feeling stronger. I think my testes are vibrating because of the increased production.

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
Well, on day 9 I had to manual eject...but the affects are feeling stronger. I think my testes are vibrating because of the increased production.
haha...i appreciate the detail....i think?..lol...thanks for the feedback though man!!...

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
haha...i appreciate the detail....i think?..lol...thanks for the feedback though man!!...
Yeah, giving details on this product are kind of hard, no pun intended. I was going to keep a log on it, but anybody who followed along might be a little :fool2:

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
man ive had to read some craaazzzzzy detailed logs on paravol.....hilarious stuff....my gf would be like, what the HELL are you reading, and Im sitting there laughing to myself at some of the comments .....too funny

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
man ive had to read some craaazzzzzy detailed logs on paravol.....hilarious stuff....my gf would be like, what the HELL are you reading, and Im sitting there laughing to myself at some of the comments .....too funny
I could only imagine.