Time to cut

SlickG3

SlickG3

Awards
Hey just finished up my pct of my epi cycle and gained around 15 lbs.!!! However I have become concerned with the amount of fat on my chest and stomach. I am looking to cut down a little bit before 3-ad arrives. Right now I am at 185 lbs. and 5'9" I really want to shred down. I will limit my calories and begin cardio sessions 4-5 times a week in the morning combined with some solid BCAA's and up my protein. I have been looking at the following

DCP
Leviathin
Sesathin

Any comments or recommendations will be greatly appreciated!!

cmp007

Awards
  • Established
Were you stacking anything with the epi? Im gonna start Epi in the next few months and I have AP and for post cycle AX PCT, mass pump stack and AP. Just wondering what you used so I can see around how much I might be able to gain. And What were your doses?

SlickG3

SlickG3

Awards
yeah i stacked AP with the epi and finished pct with mass fx, tore, hyperdrol, and retain. my dosage was along the lines of 30/30/40/40....

young_squatter

Board Sponsor
Awards
Hey just finished up my post cycle therapy of my epi cycle and gained around 15 lbs.!!! However I have become concerned with the amount of fat on my chest and stomach. I am looking to cut down a little bit before 3-ad arrives. Right now I am at 185 lbs. and 5'9" I really want to shred down. I will limit my calories and begin cardio sessions 4-5 times a week in the morning combined with some solid BCAA's and up my protein. I have been looking at the following

DCP
Leviathin
Sesathin

Any comments or recommendations will be greatly appreciated!!

Dont know much about the first 2, I know sesathin works well. What are the supplements that you are currently taking?

Remember your diet is key, so make sure to have your diet in check.

ThisGuy02

ThisGuy02

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i notice neither of you included a SERM in your PCT. I'm a believer in using one for any ph cycle, but I really think that a ph like Epi would warrant using one even if you're not into them.

Regarding your cutting supps, I've been reading some good things about DCP, don't know too much about Leviathin, but I've been wanting to try it and may after my current cycle, and Sesamin's never done anythign for me.

You may want to try a thyroid supp. Dicana, for example, works fantastic for me in shedding fat (especially if you double the dose to 6 per day).

SlickG3

SlickG3

Awards
thanks for the advice fellas....and by the way I did mention a serm in my pct; tore being the shortened version of toremifene. i seem to be getting different opinions, can i get some more input?? administrators?? some people with more experience??

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
leviathan would be great to retain muscle and burn some fat!

SlickG3

SlickG3

Awards
a would expect such an opinion from a product rep....and for the previous question I'm not taking anything right now except a multi and protein.

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
a would expect such an opinion from a product rep....and for the previous question I'm not taking anything right now except a multi and protein.
I was giving you an option, and the numerous logs and user feedback speak for themselves...check it out for yourself..
good luck

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplement Logs 12
Supplements 5
delsolrob Anabolics 7
Supplements 13
Supplements 1