RPM fueled workout

emiliozapata

emiliozapata

Awards
  • Established
just finished the last of my samples , about 6pm i took one stizm by thermolife , then at 11pm i took 2 RPMs and commenced my workout at about 1 am , today i drank protein shakes only , no food, so stomache was somewhat empty, the heat was still repressive about 98 degrees out but i blasted through my workout with aggression, and intensity. I did a circuit where I did jumps up onto a Twall ledge (blast protection wall) , 30 , then ran to a tire and beat it with sledge hammer 50 times 25 each hand , then ran to pullup bar did 20 pullups took me 3 times on bar with minimal rest , ran back to tire picked it up and carried it about 20 yards to bigger tire which i tire flipped out to a waiting tow strap , maybe 40 yards, hooked up strap pulling tire back to start point , grabbed huge chain ran dragging it , then carried it back to start point then hooked rag to it for set of tricep extensions, end of workout. Felt enraged shortly after completion , still amped but tired as hell. RPM rocks!

trying to add pictures but not sure if gov. computer is going to let me.

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
SWEEET!! I Love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

emiliozapata

emiliozapata

Awards
  • Established
If you can come out with the stim free version and i can cycle the stim and stim free version evry 48 hours , i think i will be able to do some damage to all my performance plateaus

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
I like the functional strength workout Emilio.

emiliozapata

emiliozapata

Awards
  • Established

Yeah- me too- makes training much more interesting

I hear you guys , and it is so true , functional strength training for me never gets boring cause the variables are almost infinite and the challenge is half of what drives me , sometimes it can be tough to measure progress though.

Funny story , I was working out in the gym tent the other day doing some push presses and lunge presses , then overhead squats followed by high pulls and lastly some cleans. I was working it like a circuit with 135lbs. After going through it twice , this guy in the gym comes up to me and says " Excuse me sir , what is that stuff you be doin , whats it for?" I reply ,"well you know I wrestle and grapple and stuff so I am really just trying train my body to work as one unit, they also build functional power , kinda lets me explode into takedowns and stuff." He looks at me like I am stupid and says....thats good i guess ,, but do they build muscles?"

I was dumbfounded and just was like "I guess , I gotta get back to training take care man"

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
But...But...did you get a swole pump?!?!

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

I hear you guys , and it is so true , functional strength training for me never gets boring cause the variables are almost infinite and the challenge is half of what drives me , sometimes it can be tough to measure progress though.

Funny story , I was working out in the gym tent the other day doing some push presses and lunge presses , then overhead squats followed by high pulls and lastly some cleans. I was working it like a circuit with 135lbs. After going through it twice , this guy in the gym comes up to me and says " Excuse me sir , what is that stuff you be doin , whats it for?" I reply ,"well you know I wrestle and grapple and stuff so I am really just trying train my body to work as one unit, they also build functional power , kinda lets me explode into takedowns and stuff." He looks at me like I am stupid and says....thats good i guess ,, but do they build muscles?"

I was dumbfounded and just was like "I guess , I gotta get back to training take care man"

:) :frustrate

GoDeep

Awards
Took the last of my samples today and thanks very much for the generous amount and speedy reply.

First thing i noticed is a two rep increase on the first set of all exercises. second thing i noticed is i unconciously jumped back into my second set much faster than i'm used to... just had the feeling i wanted to get after it again. the result was fewer reps on the second sets, but that's cool as less rest is one of the variables that one can use to increase intensity to futher muscle hypertrophy.

Focus is much improved as i felt i was in the gym to get a good workout... that's not the case all the time. i felt REAL good all three times i used it.

Thanks again for the opportunity to test it. i will be a regular user if it ever hits the market :) and when it does i really hope that i get my order in on time as i don't imagine it will last long... on that note how long will it take you to reload?

Be well and stay strong... highest regards

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Took the last of my samples today and thanks very much for the generous amount and speedy reply.

First thing i noticed is a two rep increase on the first set of all exercises. second thing i noticed is i unconciously jumped back into my second set much faster than i'm used to... just had the feeling i wanted to get after it again. the result was fewer reps on the second sets, but that's cool as less rest is one of the variables that one can use to increase intensity to futher muscle hypertrophy.

Focus is much improved as i felt i was in the gym to get a good workout... that's not the case all the time. i felt REAL good all three times i used it.

Thanks again for the opportunity to test it. i will be a regular user if it ever hits the market :) and when it does i really hope that i get my order in on time as i don't imagine it will last long... on that note how long will it take you to reload?

We can turn it over pretty quick- got some good people around me!!!!

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established

I hear ya. I go up to the park and drag a sled, do medicine ball throws, push car, etc. People have a huge problem with it. Occasionally someone will ask me with a very rude tone what I'm doing. I tell them I'm working out, and they just look at me funny and walk off. Sometimes I'll workout at night, and I've had the cops called on me. The police come and question me and flashlight over the field, and then tell me not to do this kind of thing at night?!? I just think its funny how everyone acts like you're an idiot for doing these types of workouts.

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
We can turn it over pretty quick- got some good people around me!!!!
BTW, when will RPM be released. I've tried reading over some of these RPM threads, and, well, havn't found any info regarding release. Thanks.

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
BTW, when will RPM be released. I've tried reading over some of these RPM threads, and, well, havn't found any info regarding release. Thanks.
Should be out late next week!!!

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established

Glad you liked it GoDeep! Not too much longer and every workout can be this way!

emiliozapata

emiliozapata

Awards
  • Established
I hear ya. I go up to the park and drag a sled, do medicine ball throws, push car, etc. People have a huge problem with it.

Alexander , I'll tell what happens to me , I have a tiny side street right in front of my house back home and every time I push my car or the wife's minivan I have her steer and nine times out of ten a good samaritan drives up and jumps out to come over and help me push like I ran out of gas or something , and I am like " thanks man but I am just getting a workout" seems it always confuses the poor soul , eventually my neighbors just got used to it and now they never "come to my rescue" anymore.

Also , if you are into the fight scene, which I expect you may be due to the Fedor reference , If you've never tried it get ahold of whats called a High Wheeled Hand Plow. It is a gardening tool and using it vigorously against a garden spot is the greatest simulation of the physical exertion of stand up grappling that I have found.

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
I hear ya. I go up to the park and drag a sled, do medicine ball throws, push car, etc. People have a huge problem with it.

Alexander , I'll tell what happens to me , I have a tiny side street right in front of my house back home and every time I push my car or the wife's minivan I have her steer and nine times out of ten a good samaritan drives up and jumps out to come over and help me push like I ran out of gas or something , and I am like " thanks man but I am just getting a workout" seems it always confuses the poor soul , eventually my neighbors just got used to it and now they never "come to my rescue" anymore.

Also , if you are into the fight scene, which I expect you may be due to the Fedor reference , If you've never tried it get ahold of whats called a High Wheeled Hand Plow. It is a gardening tool and using it vigorously against a garden spot is the greatest simulation of the physical exertion of stand up grappling that I have found.
Thanks for the advice. I will definitely try it out. I'll use the Hand Plow and then drag a sled. People will think I'm digging a grave and then dragging the body to it. I to have been "rescued" while pushing my car.

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I hear ya. I go up to the park and drag a sled, do medicine ball throws, push car, etc. People have a huge problem with it. Occasionally someone will ask me with a very rude tone what I'm doing. I tell them I'm working out, and they just look at me funny and walk off. Sometimes I'll workout at night, and I've had the cops called on me. The police come and question me and flashlight over the field, and then tell me not to do this kind of thing at night?!? I just think its funny how everyone acts like you're an idiot for doing these types of workouts.
We do a lot of med ball throws and sled pulls for track- sure I have a video around here somewhere......

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Gonna have to get someone to show me how to do it ;)

MrTotality

MrTotality

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I tried the samples as well, love this product. Damn crazy feeling within the hour of taking it

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hahahaha, no offense but thats just funny as hell!!.

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
I see the DCU's

what branch?

emiliozapata

emiliozapata

Awards
  • Established
Air National Guard , switched over from the Army National Guard cause my last deployment over here took away 15 months of my life , Air Guard has 3,4, and 6 monthers. Finishing up what will be about a 4 monther when it's all said and done , heading home soon on the free bird. I cant seem to get away from the DCU's cause when I was here with the Army ACU's werent out yet. Oh well , Air Force is getting new duds too so if I ever have to come back (please God never again) at least I will finally get to wear something other than DCU's.