stupid stupid me!!!!

jon1169

Awards
just a lil info on what happend to me...the other nite i had some taco bell (all chicken) and a large glass of milk then followd by my daily dose of creatine(powder) with koolade.. well immediatly pain swept across my stomache i couldnt even move the next day i was contimplateing goin to the hospital and then it just subsided.. well i was a good bulking diet and it seams that has gone to **** after not eating anything but bread yesturday.. well just info i shoulda known that a deadly combination

thewilman

thewilman

Awards
  • Established
Hey Jon...hope you feel better!

What is the deadly combo...

Milk and Creatine

or

Taco Bell Deadly Combo #5???

:D

Never heard of that before...have you had stomach discomfort w/ Creatine before? Is it CEE or Mono?

jon1169

Awards
thank you for those kind words.. yes i do feel better thank god!.. i really dont know what triggerd it creatine has never botherd me before.. stress from buyin a house possably some bad chicken from taco HELL!!!! lol idk i wont be "thinking outside the bun" for some time now tho haha

dlew308

dlew308

Awards
  • Established
probably the taco hell, i always get sick eating there, i think they don't wash their hands or clean the food :x

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
well taco smell + milk is getting me sick just thinking about it.

cable626

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
hey dont worry about it. one day of not eating on a bulking diet wont kill you. its not a big deal. you were sick, take care of yourself first, then get back to your diet.

feel better bro.

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Mexican Food + Milk would make me sick instantly.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
I think milk + any solid food other than cereal would get me sick...
I have milk and pizza sometimes. People say that makes you throw up, me never.
I had taco bell the other day. It is the preservatives in the food if your bodies not used to it. Im also going to say it had something to do with the acid in milk/lactose. Sometimes one little thing will ruin a good thing. I havent had fast food in awhile and when i did...my dody was not happy. :dump: hahaha

Vicarious

Vicarious

Awards
  • Established
probably the taco hell, i always get sick eating there, i think they don't wash their hands or clean the food :x
Correction they wash thier hands with human excrement then clean the food with rat feces...no biggy..

I love taco bell but i just can't eat there anymore...ya know its the excrement and feces thing....I'm picky like that