SUKROL need help with spanish info

daniel35

daniel35

Awards
  • Established
Can someone that speaks spanish please check out this site farmamedica.com and tell me what SURKOL is supposed to do. I can get it at a flea market for 2 bucks, but when I click on the english translation of the website, it still gives me the spanish version.

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Anyone else just get a bad feeling..................? lol

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
The little overview, taken and run through an online translator, says:

Cerebral and nervous tonic of origin
German formulated with an amino acid associated with vitamins and minerals.

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Other bits and pieces I can discern: Reinforced with arginine.....

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
How works SUKROL?

We know that our brain is born with a certain one I number of neurons. These neurons never reproduce only die. For that reason it is so important that our very well nourished brain this.

BENEFITS
It fights stress
It improves the concentration
Vitamins for its brain and nerves

What can affect the yield of my brain?

In this it was modern flood of incessant work, we required of greater concentration and we demanded to our brain a high performance to him. But the effects of stress, the contamination, and bad nutritional habits can be factors that affect the suitable operation of our neurons.

_ and if our neuron not be or nourish, be but easy that forget thing, that not memorize easy, that not prune fight the stress and as a result of all this us maintain tense, not sleep or, feel sometimes as if to us hurt the brain and be but prone to suffer of disease cause by the effect of the tension.

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
IT FORMULATES:
Each tablet contains:
Glutámico acid
Phosphate Monosódico (Phosphorus) Lecitina
Thiamin (B1 Vitamin)
.200.00 mgs
.25.00 mgs
.25.00 mgs
.10.00 mgs

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Effectively it has been used like: Regulator of the operation of the cerebral cells, accelerating the learning capacity clarify the thought and fortifying the memory

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Sorry so segmented. All in all, it looks to be a supplement that should cost around...... $2.

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
I guess there's a few different versions... Sukrol, Sukrol Vigor, Sukrol Vigor for women.... etc.
Parts of the above may be concerning the Vigor version. It has a few more ingredients, but nothing spectacular. So all in all, I've wasted your time if you've read through all this probably. lol

culloden1745

Awards
When I went there, there was a english/spanish link
www. sukrol. com /english/ cindex.htm

if you cut + paste take out the spaces take out the spaces ,

Last edited: