- 05-09-2007, 04:07 PM
- 05-09-2007, 04:12 PM
I am taking the multi+ by Genuine Health, recommended by John Berardi
Back in the day I liked Super Nutrition's multi.
- 05-09-2007, 04:44 PM
05-09-2007, 06:07 PM
I think this is down to the individual and how much of each macro's he/she requires/wants.
I take a High dosed formula which is Timed released so i only take this first thing in a morning.
There are anumber of good formula's out on the market. Have a look around and find one that suits your needs.
Diet and Nutrition Advisor
05-09-2007, 06:10 PM
05-09-2007, 06:27 PM
05-09-2007, 06:28 PM
05-09-2007, 06:37 PM
05-09-2007, 06:41 PM
05-09-2007, 06:46 PM
i might get some help out of this thread, my friend says the one tablet a day multi i take is barely being absorbed. he said id probably get more out of then if i crushed them into my shakes, then get different kinds when i run out.
any truth to some multis so compressed their not usefull
05-09-2007, 06:54 PM
05-09-2007, 07:02 PM
05-10-2007, 02:58 AM
05-10-2007, 03:02 AM
05-10-2007, 03:06 AM
I used to take mega man and than the animal pack. I would pee all that crap out. I love what I am taking now. I get tones of energy and I look and feel so young for my age. Thick full hair ( due to) which I know people my age that are thining.
05-10-2007, 03:24 AM
05-10-2007, 03:25 AM
05-10-2007, 03:30 AM
05-10-2007, 05:14 PM
05-10-2007, 05:16 PM
05-10-2007, 07:34 PM
05-10-2007, 08:56 PM
05-11-2007, 06:17 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By David Dunn in forum SupplementsReplies: 4Last Post: 11-29-2012, 04:01 AM
- By cmc in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 2Last Post: 03-03-2009, 03:51 PM
- By David Dunn in forum SupplementsReplies: 0Last Post: 02-12-2009, 10:09 AM
- By David Dunn in forum SupplementsReplies: 0Last Post: 01-11-2009, 04:19 PM
- By Kam in forum SupplementsReplies: 9Last Post: 04-29-2006, 05:24 PM