best vitamin???

  1. best vitamin???


    just curious to get the boards oppinion on the best multi vitamin out there?


  2. I am taking the multi+ by Genuine Health, recommended by John Berardi

    Back in the day I liked Super Nutrition's multi.

  3. ADAM - Now Foods
    •   
       


  4. I think this is down to the individual and how much of each macro's he/she requires/wants.

    I take a High dosed formula which is Timed released so i only take this first thing in a morning.

    There are anumber of good formula's out on the market. Have a look around and find one that suits your needs.
    Diet and Nutrition Advisor

  5. i got one that meets my needs i am just curious to see what ppl are using or what is popular

  6. Quote Originally Posted by bigschmidt821 View Post
    i got one that meets my needs i am just curious to see what ppl are using or what is popular
    So what are you using?

  7. supernutrition mens blend. i also have used John Scotts Nitro VM.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by bigschmidt821 View Post
    supernutrition mens blend. i also have used John Scotts Nitro VM.
    Super Nutrition makes a good one, wonder why I quit taking it

  9. I take the vita strip and I can tell you from blood work my levels are higher when I am on them.

  10. i might get some help out of this thread, my friend says the one tablet a day multi i take is barely being absorbed. he said id probably get more out of then if i crushed them into my shakes, then get different kinds when i run out.

    any truth to some multis so compressed their not usefull

  11. TwinLabs Daily One without Iron - 2-3 ED
    (yeah, I know it says "daily ONE")

  12. yea alot of vitamins are overloaded with so much crap that they dont get absorbed right

  13. Quote Originally Posted by bigschmidt821 View Post
    yea alot of vitamins are overloaded with so much crap that they dont get absorbed right
    Thats when the pee turns a darker yellow than usuall...haha. On my MegaMan daily and then a Monster in the morn i would pee neon yellow 2 hours later. IT sucke to know it was all waste. And no i will never drink my urine...

  14. Quote Originally Posted by bigschmidt821 View Post
    just curious to get the boards oppinion on the best multi vitamin out there?
    I think it depends on the individuals body and what specific nutrients the individual is missing

  15. I used to take mega man and than the animal pack. I would pee all that crap out. I love what I am taking now. I get tones of energy and I look and feel so young for my age. Thick full hair ( due to biotin ) which I know people my age that are thining.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by djbombsquad View Post
    I used to take mega man and than the animal pack. I would pee all that crap out. I love what I am taking now. I get tones of energy and I look and feel so young for my age. Thick full hair ( due to biotin ) which I know people my age that are thining.
    i see, nice

  17. I told you its the vita strip.

  18. I take individual vitamins in the amounts I want them

  19. this **** is the best, hands down.

    Welcome to AwarenessLife!

    i get a small buzz off of it when i take. awesome for energy

  20. I would say vitamin b-6. It has so many uses and it lowers prolactin!

  21. Quote Originally Posted by Hyde12 View Post
    I would say vitamin b-6. It has so many uses and it lowers prolactin!
    b6 is a multi vitamin??

  22. im torn between vit. C and chocolate ice cream.

  23. Quote Originally Posted by hardestgainer View Post
    b6 is a multi vitamin??
    My bad. I misread the original post. I thought he wanted to know what the best vitamin was
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Which Vitamin Supplement is Best for You
    By David Dunn in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 11-29-2012, 03:01 AM
  2. The Best Vitamin-Ultra Nutrient?
    By cmc in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-03-2009, 02:51 PM
  3. Best Vitamin Supplements
    By David Dunn in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-12-2009, 09:09 AM
  4. The Best Vitamin Supplements You Should Take
    By David Dunn in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-11-2009, 03:19 PM
  5. When is the Best time to take Multi Vitamins?
    By Kam in forum Supplements
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 04-29-2006, 04:24 PM
Log in
Log in