- 05-09-2007, 03:07 PM
- 05-09-2007, 03:12 PM
I am taking the multi+ by Genuine Health, recommended by John Berardi
Back in the day I liked Super Nutrition's multi.
05-09-2007, 03:44 PM
05-09-2007, 05:07 PM
I think this is down to the individual and how much of each macro's he/she requires/wants.
I take a High dosed formula which is Timed released so i only take this first thing in a morning.
There are anumber of good formula's out on the market. Have a look around and find one that suits your needs.
Diet and Nutrition Advisor
05-09-2007, 05:10 PM
05-09-2007, 05:27 PM
05-09-2007, 05:28 PM
05-09-2007, 05:37 PM
05-09-2007, 05:41 PM
05-09-2007, 05:46 PM
i might get some help out of this thread, my friend says the one tablet a day multi i take is barely being absorbed. he said id probably get more out of then if i crushed them into my shakes, then get different kinds when i run out.
any truth to some multis so compressed their not usefull
05-09-2007, 05:54 PM
05-09-2007, 06:02 PM
05-10-2007, 01:58 AM
05-10-2007, 02:02 AM
05-10-2007, 02:06 AM
I used to take mega man and than the animal pack. I would pee all that crap out. I love what I am taking now. I get tones of energy and I look and feel so young for my age. Thick full hair ( due to biotin ) which I know people my age that are thining.
05-10-2007, 02:24 AM
05-10-2007, 02:25 AM
05-10-2007, 02:30 AM
05-10-2007, 04:14 PM
05-10-2007, 04:16 PM
05-10-2007, 06:34 PM
05-10-2007, 07:56 PM
05-11-2007, 05:17 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By David Dunn in forum SupplementsReplies: 4Last Post: 11-29-2012, 03:01 AM
- By cmc in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 2Last Post: 03-03-2009, 02:51 PM
- By David Dunn in forum SupplementsReplies: 0Last Post: 02-12-2009, 09:09 AM
- By David Dunn in forum SupplementsReplies: 0Last Post: 01-11-2009, 03:19 PM
- By Kam in forum SupplementsReplies: 9Last Post: 04-29-2006, 04:24 PM