Question concerning Mass Tabs

luckyseven

Awards
Hey Guys,
I'm new around here, but I'm starting to go through and read some of your posts. I must preface my question by telling you that I am a baseball player, I'm 21, and I'm under the weight I would like to be at before I try out for some pro teams. Someone recommended Mass Tabs to me, and told me they would be perfectly legal in baseball.
However, I don't know the ingredient content and was hoping someone could clarify for me whether this is truly a natural supplement (as I was told) or a banned steroid.
Thanks to anyone who might be able to help.

I'll add a little about myself so the experts may be able to better help me.

I have dropped down to 170 (6' 1'') following a shoulder injury, and am now back in ship shape. I need to know how to best gain power and mass for my game (I'm the long-ball type) without damaging any connective tissue or busting up any joints again. I have some experience in lifting and have even been a personal trainer at a pretty elite facility. However, I have not deceived myself into thinking I have all the answers. I need a solid twenty pounds by the end of the year. I would prefer to try out early next spring between 200-210. This will be a challenge, I know. Anybody got any brilliant ideas?
Thanks again.

Last edited:
bigschmidt821

bigschmidt821

Oldtimer
Awards
  • Established
mass tabs is a designer steroid similar to one known as superdrol. i recomend taking a natural route. there are many ways to go anabolic xtreme's hyperdrol x2, ,ass fx and retain 2. ALRI's evolution stack, molecular nutritions Xfactor, USP labs powerfull and anabolic pump. there are many logs here on this board concerning these. check them out

luckyseven

Awards
Awesome,
Thanks for the recommendations. Should prove very helpful.

luckyseven

Awards
Also, when taking natural supplements such as those you listed, are my goals of 20 pounds in 6-7 months unrealistic? I've done a great deal of research, but I'm always looking for an educated opinion.

bigschmidt821

bigschmidt821

Oldtimer
Awards
  • Established
very possible, eat big lift hard and have a plan.

luckyseven

Awards
Thanks. I'll leave you alone now.:thumbsup:

Bionic

Bionic

Awards
  • Established
Yeah Seven, it's totaly possible and trust me, YOU DO NOT WANT TO USE MASS TABS!!! I'm pretty sure they're illegal in every pro sport not to mention that they're harsh as hell. You can totally do it with a good diet, some creatine and heavy lifting as BS said. Also, you may want to look into RPM and anabolic pump. Good luck in whatever you decide to do!

luckyseven

Awards
Thanks buddy.
Thought the dude who kept recommending them might be a little full of it. Glad I didn't try that!
Thanks to you both for the help.
Seven