Transferulic Acid(FRAC) 50mg **
Vanadium Citrate 10mg **

Niacinamide 22mg 110%
Vitamin B12(Cyanocobalamin) 4mcg 133%
Zinc(Zinc Oxide) 5mg 35%

Calories 18
Total Carbohydrate <5g
Sugars 2g

gonna use it for cutting, trying to hang on to as much muscle as possible.

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Somewhat interesting... who makes this?

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
Ordinarily, I'd be skeptical. However, the fact that they include Kre-Alkalyn and Transferulic Acid makes me suspect that the other ingredients are probably of high quality as well (plus no "proprietary blend" to hide how much of each ingredient is included). What's the name of the product?

dalvare1

dalvare1

Awards
interesting combination. i wonder what it is? i like it though.

ersatz

Awards
  • Established
It's Beast Sports Nutrition Sterobol/ULTRALAB NUTRITION - STEROBOL. Not sure if they're shell companies and I don't care. I don't care for the name nor the dosing method but it doesn't come as any surprise.

Directions: On training days a 4ml dose of Sterobol Suspension should be taken 30 minutes prior to training and 30-6- minutes after training. For those individuals seeking to maximize mass, a dose 30-60 minutes prior to bedtime is recommended. On non-traning days use the product in the morning upon awakening and 30-60 minutes prior to bedtime.

Directions:
Step 1: SHAKE BOTTLE WELL FOR AT LEAST 5 SECONDS

Step 2: Lift cap lid and insert syringe in a twisting motion into the cap orifice. Be sure that syringe plunger is fully compressed before inserting.

Step 3: Invert bottle and syringe into upside down position and draw 4ml of Sterobol Suspension into syringe chamber.

Step 4: Turn bottle and syringe right-side up and lift syringe from bottle in a twisting motion.

Step 5: Slowly expel Sterobol Suspension into the mouth.

Step 6: Close cap lid. Rinse syringe as needed by drawing water into the syringe chamber and expelling several times until clean.

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
It's Beast Sports Nutrition Sterobol/ULTRALAB NUTRITION - STEROBOL. Not sure if they're shell companies and I don't care. I don't care for the name nor the dosing method but it doesn't come as any surprise.

Directions: On training days a 4ml dose of Sterobol Suspension should be taken 30 minutes prior to training and 30-6- minutes after training. For those individuals seeking to maximize mass, a dose 30-60 minutes prior to bedtime is recommended. On non-traning days use the product in the morning upon awakening and 30-60 minutes prior to bedtime.

Directions:
Step 1: SHAKE BOTTLE WELL FOR AT LEAST 5 SECONDS

Step 2: Lift cap lid and insert syringe in a twisting motion into the cap orifice. Be sure that syringe plunger is fully compressed before inserting.

Step 3: Invert bottle and syringe into upside down position and draw 4ml of Sterobol Suspension into syringe chamber.

Step 4: Turn bottle and syringe right-side up and lift syringe from bottle in a twisting motion.

Step 5: Slowly expel Sterobol Suspension into the mouth.

Step 6: Close cap lid. Rinse syringe as needed by drawing water into the syringe chamber and expelling several times until clean.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm.