Lookin for new Protein. Help

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
Ok, so i've been on 100% whey for a long time now. Had BSN Synth-6 for a month. Then bck to the 100% whey. Im lookin to switch again. I was looking into Iso-Pure. Any Ideas? Thanks ahead time guys.

MattRoeske

MattRoeske

Awards
  • Established
Do do iso-pure... Your body cant absorb it Try this. U might Like it.

22g/scoop Etc
Metabolic Whey by MRM
This is what im switching to.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
cant absorb it? why not?
W/ yours...what is the BCAA amount? They only list the basics. Look decent never heard of it though.

rampage jackson

rampage jackson

Awards
  • Established
Matt: You should probably take that link out of your post.

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
The ones I am using and love
-Annoblic Innovations Isolate
-Ergopharms GF Pro (dutch chocolate)
-And about to try All The Whey (excited to try the cinnammon bun)

I suggest checking out the forum sponsered companies as they have some great deals and offer very solid products.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Isopure is not bad. I really like physique. I used to use isopure for several months but just recently switched and I love the recovery time.

M

meb019

Banned
Awards
thats the dumbest thing ive ever heard. isopure is nothing but pure whey isolates. it's a fast absorbing protein thats perfect for post workout. ive been using it now for months upon months and i look and feel great.

SMOKEPALADIN

SMOKEPALADIN

Awards
  • Established
Annoblic Innovations Isolate is the best IMO

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
thats the dumbest thing ive ever heard. isopure is nothing but pure whey isolates. it's a fast absorbing protein thats perfect for post workout. ive been using it now for months upon months and i look and feel great.
Thats what i thought. I think it would be good though if i got something else for morn and night. I read Isolates absorb faster but blends are better digesting....?

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Like I said it not a bad product. I liked isopure but I felt I had better recovery times and gains with physique.

P

pnutbutter81

Awards
DUDE,
Go to trueprotein.com, and you can customize as you please at a great price!!! I prefer 50% egg white protein and 50% cold filtered isolate with BSL chocolate. It's the best tasting whey you'll ever have. Tastes better then any brand I've ever had.

Wedgylx

Wedgylx

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
you're probably splitting hairs here. If you want to try something new in terms of taste, go for substance WPI in watermelon, its great. Grape was good too, i havent tried the other flavors.

You can buy it from a sponsor too:
Substance WPI (2 lb) By PrimaForce

In terms of whey, i highly doubt you're going to notice huge differences between two similar products. Even WPI vs WPC is pretty close, IMHO. For this reason i just always use Dymatize Elite - its cheap and tastes really good. Caffe Mocha and Mint Chocolate are by far my favorites I've ever tried:
Elite Whey 5 lb (5 lb) By Dymatize

I've used AllTheWhey and really liked not only their product, but also their customer service. I just find it more convenient to buy all my products from one retailer, rather than making separate protein purchases

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
I dont feel as if im spilting hairs. I am just loking to switch things up and looking for a strong and positive review based protein. Not to concerned if its Isolate or not. And having more than one protein powder is not uncommon. Isopure is going to be my PWO and ill be getting AI for all the other times. Thanks everyone.

Wedgylx

Wedgylx

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I dont feel as if im spilting hairs. I am just loking to switch things up and looking for a strong and positive review based protein. Not to concerned if its Isolate or not. And having more than one protein powder is not uncommon. Isopure is going to be my PWO and ill be getting AI for all the other times. Thanks everyone.
just to clarify, im not meaning that in a negative way at all. Just saying I'm sure you'll be just as happy with whatever you decide upon.

Just an FYI - the powders don't taste like the RTDs - I made that mistake once and had to live with 4lbs of the worst fruit punch I've ever tasted lol

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
I just ordered some AX Ultra Peptide Chocolate...

Other than that I like my Metabolic Drive...

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
AI and Beverly International.

Loves me some Beverly International. Scrum-diddly-umptious.

P

PimpinLow98

Awards
Get some excell and some AI isolate and you have a kick ass drink!!!!

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
just to clarify, im not meaning that in a negative way at all. Just saying I'm sure you'll be just as happy with whatever you decide upon.

Just an FYI - the powders don't taste like the RTDs - I made that mistake once and had to live with 4lbs of the worst fruit punch I've ever tasted lol
No its cool. I've never had the RTDs either. Im not picky on taste, im a vanilla fan but after tastinga few vanilla protein i switched to chocolate. PB seems to be popular though so im goin to give that a shot prolly. Got to get my order together.
Protein-AI Isolate
BCAA - SCIvation or Excell? im goint o see what teh mix differences is. I liekt o try and stick with one comapany usually
and then somethin else like AP, still looking around.
Still have some Kre-ALk to finish with some 100% Whey.

Last edited:
Y

young_squatter

Board Sponsor
Awards
I like On's Whey, Substance WPI, GF PRO, Nectar and Dymatize.

FitModel

FitModel

Awards
  • Established
Matrix and Dymatize are the best! I usually mix them...taste great and good quality

Y

young_squatter

Board Sponsor
Awards
Ok, so i've been on 100% whey for a long time now. Had BSN Synth-6 for a month. Then bck to the 100% whey. Im lookin to switch again. I was looking into Iso-Pure. Any Ideas? Thanks ahead time guys.
Isopure is good.

Also look into Substance WPI, GF PRO, Nectar