Epistane and AP(with a few other things) log.

cmp007

Awards
  • Established
Ok well I finally got everything for my stack in and my wirst is still a little f-ed up but gonna try to work through it. Here what my stack is going to be...

EPI-
Day 1-4 (20mg)
Day 5-18 (30mg)
Day 19-28 (40mg)

While on EPI I will be taking anabolic pump and life support.

Post Cycle
Ill be taking Life support and AP through post cycle therapy also.

Toremifene
Day 1-2 120MG
Day 3-9 90MG
Day 10-19 60MG
Day 19-- 30MG.

AX Post Cycle
- 3 Caps day

Mass Pump Stack - Morning and pre w/o

Im gonna start my cycle in the morning. Im tired of waiting. I havn't worked out in a month and im itching to start back. Any critiques or suggestions with it? Thanks alot! Try to keep everyone updated on how it goes. :clean:

Travis

Travis

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Just curious but why not work out/lift a little before you start this?

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
or wait til ur wrist is healed. Why risk hurtingit more, then basically wasting your cycle due to injury....

cmp007

Awards
  • Established
Well the only thing i cant really do right now is bench. Im just gonna do other things besides that. Im not gonna workout and have it hurt. Most of the exercises dont hurt only a few do. Ive messed around in the gym a little not really a good WO though. But ive made sure I can do everything without pain.

DrnkMnky

DrnkMnky

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
If you have been out of the gym for a while I would recomend waiting before jumping on a cycle. Over the next couple months you should be able to make some good gains/progess before they slow, then you should add the Epistane.

cmp007

Awards
  • Established
I mean i havnt been out of the gym for a while or anything. I just havnt been working out as hard as I normally do in the last 3 weeks or so. Taking it easy on the wrist, but mst of the exercises dont hurt at all so im jumping back in hard

cmp007

Awards
  • Established
So I think I have decided to wait another month or so until I start. The gym didnt go as well as I thought it would. Just cant lift back to the weight I was cause of the wrist. So just gonna start to lean down first and pick this back up in a month or so.

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
cmp i think thats a good decision. Get the most from this cycle when ur ready!!...goood luck brutha

cmp007

Awards
  • Established
Had my leviathan on the way so just gonna cut now instead of after my bulk. Will continue this hread in the next month or two.

BigFatBastard

Awards
i hope you have a serm in there?!?
Isn't tormifene a serm?

I agree also with others to wait a few weeks doing work-outs you can do then starting a cycle. I know, I chomp at the bit after an injury but have always found it best to get toned up before starting. Keep us informed, I'm writing down your PCT and will use if it works for you when I try epistane.