RPM dosed to low

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well, I wanted to post this in another thread where I was talking about how I only had 4 left. Anyway, I must be losing my mind because for the life of me I can not find that thread!. Dang it!. I just can't think straight these days!. Well what I was going to tell you guys is that I took 4 RPM before my workout on Monday and was disapointed. I got the same lidido boost, but it didn't last at all. At the gym it didn't really have any effect. No energy no nothing!. I guess 6 caps is where it starts for me. I will have to try at least 8 next time I get my hands on some. I hope it comes out soon. Another question, I have decided to skip my carb ups for at least a month and will be low carbing for at least a month with no carb ups at all. Also I will lower calories after about two weeks into the lower carbs. I am wondering if RPM will have the same effects and will help me keep my strength during this period of dieting...

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
T-Bone,

I'll let Dirk discuss the energy levels while low carbing. You should still get energy boosts, but I'm picturing very few supplements truly overcoming an overall low-carb diet to bring 24/7 energy levels up. The negative effects of ketosis, my man.
The caps you were using..... what color?

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
T-Bone,

I'll let Dirk discuss the energy levels while low carbing. You should still get energy boosts, but I'm picturing very few supplements truly overcoming an overall low-carb diet to bring 24/7 energy levels up. The negative effects of ketosis, my man.
The caps you were using..... what color?
They were orange. I do pretty well with low carbs. Some people don't I guess. I don't need the 24/7 energy, just a kick in the ass before my workout. Keeping my strength up during dieting is just one thing that gets to me.

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
RPM will continue to give you the good ol' kick in the ass. As I'm sure you've read, the final version (not the plain orange caps) is just a tad more potent. Not a great deal, but enough that you may still wanna try 4 caps again to assess the feel. I think I've asked you once already elsewhere.... what's you bodyweight? Is it safe to assume you're trying to cut relatively quickly? I've found that ongoing RPM use isvery effective during a cut.... as the anti-e properties and hardening effects make things move along a bit faster (visually).

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
another important question is what was your food intake like when you took em? when was you last meal was your stomache empty did you eat after dosing and how soon if so.... i noticed an immense diff with no food and with food.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
RPM will continue to give you the good ol' kick in the ass. As I'm sure you've read, the final version (not the plain orange caps) is just a tad more potent. Not a great deal, but enough that you may still wanna try 4 caps again to assess the feel. I think I've asked you once already elsewhere.... what's you bodyweight? Is it safe to assume you're trying to cut relatively quickly? I've found that ongoing RPM use isvery effective during a cut.... as the anti-e properties and hardening effects make things move along a bit faster (visually).

Yep my bodyweight is 235 at 5 foot 10. I want to get down to 200 within 8 weeks. I am also going to be adding in Anabolic Pump to move things along. I have had no problems using AP on carb ups, and will see how things go using it this way. Like I said no problems with hypo, even taking 2 AP and waiting 2 hours to eat anything on an empty stomach so I think I will be ok. You gotta this stuff to Nutraplanet so I can start to lose fat faster!.

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
You see Nutra has Yellow Gold at some crazy cheap prices?

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
what IS yellow gold???? ive always wondered every time i pick up more bulks (bout 2 times a month)

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Well, I wanted to post this in another thread where I was talking about how I only had 4 left. Anyway, I must be losing my mind because for the life of me I can not find that thread!. Dang it!. I just can't think straight these days!. Well what I was going to tell you guys is that I took 4 RPM before my workout on Monday and was disapointed. I got the same lidido boost, but it didn't last at all. At the gym it didn't really have any effect. No energy no nothing!. I guess 6 caps is where it starts for me. I will have to try at least 8 next time I get my hands on some. I hope it comes out soon. Another question, I have decided to skip my carb ups for at least a month and will be low carbing for at least a month with no carb ups at all. Also I will lower calories after about two weeks into the lower carbs. I am wondering if RPM will have the same effects and will help me keep my strength during this period of dieting...
RPM Should help you keep your strength on the cut, but it will be harder to keep the lower you go with your carb intake- when I don't eat enough carbs, it doesn't matter what I take- there is no substitute- I lose strength and feel loopy and light-headed- I guess every one is different....

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Sure will!!

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
what IS yellow gold???? ive always wondered every time i pick up more bulks (bout 2 times a month)
Yellow Gold is the beta version of AP. Gave me the mudbutt like you would not believe. (as did AP though). Lots of people swear by it though!

The makers of the flushable wet wipes made a fortune off of me!

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
ya ive heard that as well.... really wanted to try it but i get a bad enough stink just from my high pro diet.... dont need no real poopypants, maybe ill try some glucophase.

peece

peece

Awards
  • Established
ya ive heard that as well.... really wanted to try it but i get a bad enough stink just from my high pro diet.... dont need no real poopypants, maybe ill try some glucophase.
AP $39
Yellow Gold $30
Yellow Gold poopypants priceless

Chad

Chad

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i took 5 of the new ones today and felt like i just took some E bombs and i was about to start rolling. but it settled down when i got to the gym. i blame myself tho. i had a bad pre workout meal, water was low and my cals the last few days have been way low. im going to try it again in two days. it felt AMAZING 20 min after i popped them just didnt last.

supersoldier

supersoldier

She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
Awards
  • Established
Yep my bodyweight is 235 at 5 foot 10. I want to get down to 200 within 8 weeks. I am also going to be adding in Anabolic Pump to move things along. I have had no problems using AP on carb ups, and will see how things go using it this way. Like I said no problems with hypo, even taking 2 AP and waiting 2 hours to eat anything on an empty stomach so I think I will be ok. You gotta this stuff to Nutraplanet so I can start to lose fat faster!.
Does anybody else think that 35lbs in 8 weeks is unhealthy? :think:

Bro, even on a ton of gear, I think it would be nearly impossible to lose that much weight that fast and somehow maintain muscle mass and strength.

TheTom

Awards
  • Established
35lbs of pure bodyfat loss in 56 days is definitely unhealthy and almost impossible. Instead I would shoot for a number, like 24. I know it is a bit off of your goal, but it is a much healthier and attainable goal.

If you use some heavy A.A.S to blunt muscle-catabolism, and you make sure to burn 1500 extra calories a day.

You can burn an extra 10500 calories a week, equaling 84000 calories in 8 weeks, equaling 24lbs of pure bodyfat loss.

Keep in mind this would be hard as sh!t to do but it is possible.

You will definitely need some HEAVY A.A.S to blunt the muscle-catabolism that would come from burning off an extra 1500 calories per day.

Also you would need to pay very close attention to your calories in/out.

Bionic

Bionic

Awards
  • Established
I'm not saying that it's necessarily healthy but I've lost more than that in a little less time using "The" ketogenic diet. I also added about 1-2 lbs of muscle by keeping protein around 2 grams per lb/bw. It's not something I'd do regularly but I was none the worse for wear and tear and I felt MUCH better in general.

Chad

Chad

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i took 6 today and had an AWESOME workout! i was at the gym for two hours killing it and never felt like stopping. i was doing drop sets of DB curls from 70 to 15 and then went and did BB rows at 225 for 8. i did about 50 sets of back and bi and felt amped the whole time. def getting a bottle.

CryingEmo

CryingEmo

Awards
  • Established
i took 6 today and had an AWESOME workout! i was at the gym for two hours killing it and never felt like stopping. i was doing drop sets of DB curls from 70 to 15 and then went and did BB rows at 225 for 8. i did about 50 sets of back and bi and felt amped the whole time. def getting a bottle.
50 sets.... :blink:

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
35lbs of pure bodyfat loss in 56 days is definitely unhealthy and almost impossible. Instead I would shoot for a number, like 24. I know it is a bit off of your goal, but it is a much healthier and attainable goal.

If you use some heavy A.A.S to blunt muscle-catabolism, and you make sure to burn 1500 extra calories a day.

You can burn an extra 10500 calories a week, equaling 84000 calories in 8 weeks, equaling 24lbs of pure bodyfat loss.

Keep in mind this would be hard as sh!t to do but it is possible.

You will definitely need some HEAVY A.A.S to blunt the muscle-catabolism that would come from burning off an extra 1500 calories per day.

Also you would need to pay very close attention to your calories in/out.

I'm not on any anabolics. Yes it does seem like a little much. I'm guessing though that I will lose a lot of water weight also, so not pure bodyfat loss. Its just a number I threw out there not a hard and fast rule for me. If I lose 20 pounds that will be fine, but ultimately I want to get down to 200 pounds.

manooti

Awards
60 pounds in a month

i dont think its impossible but Definitely NOT healthy. afew years ago about 5, i weighed in at 260-265. i was doing construction at the time and i needed an extra pump. after work i would go to the gym and i began taking Andro, Creatine and Whey protein. along with that i used stackers, the caffeine pills or ephedra, whatever it was. so anyway, with this stuff i was gettin 3-5 hours a sleep a night. i began benching almost 400 pounds, 3 sets of 8. but anyway, i lost close to 65 pounds in a month. the bad thing was i ended up in the hospital :fool2:

i havent worked out hard like that in years but this time im getting back into it and definitely going to take it slow. just wanted to throw my 2 cents in :head:

p.s. excited to try out the RPM teaser tho,

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
i dont think its impossible but Definitely NOT healthy. afew years ago about 5, i weighed in at 260-265. i was doing construction at the time and i needed an extra pump. after work i would go to the gym and i began taking Andro, Creatine and Whey protein. along with that i used stackers, the caffeine pills or ephedra, whatever it was. so anyway, with this stuff i was gettin 3-5 hours a sleep a night. i began benching almost 400 pounds, 3 sets of 8. but anyway, i lost close to 65 pounds in a month. the bad thing was i ended up in the hospital :fool2:

i havent worked out hard like that in years but this time im getting back into it and definitely going to take it slow. just wanted to throw my 2 cents in :head:

p.s. excited to try out the RPM teaser tho,

Welcome to AM Manooti!