RPM again

Darkman265

Awards
I recieved the shiny samples. I have to let you know I took the first dose on sunday an hour before the gym and waited and felt nothing. I didn't eat but once that day so I thought maybe that was it but after about 20 minutes in the gym I felt much better but not feeling all the hype that people had mentioned but a nice clean rush of energy. Now Monday was a diferent story I took 4 an hour before the gym and felt the rush right on time and set some PR's on my leg workout. RPM rocks and I can't wait to buy some.

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Darkman,

Thanks for the feedback man! Glad you like it. Shouldn't be too much longer til it hits the stores....

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I recieved the shiny samples. I have to let you know I took the first dose on sunday an hour before the gym and waited and felt nothing. I didn't eat but once that day so I thought maybe that was it but after about 20 minutes in the gym I felt much better but not feeling all the hype that people had mentioned but a nice clean rush of energy. Now Monday was a diferent story I took 4 an hour before the gym and felt the rush right on time and set some PR's on my leg workout. RPM rocks and I can't wait to buy some.
DM-
Thanks for the feedback- starting to see a pattern.....

emiliozapata

emiliozapata

Awards
  • Established
my experience

not really sure about the icariin psarm /test effect but as a stim it kicks ass

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
emiliozapata

emiliozapata

Awards
  • Established
well , i was using my pack of samples , so i really cant speculate on the P SARM effect cause I can't use it for multiple days , I do know the Stim effect was nice enough that I could justify a purchase when it's available on that alone and then see how continued use does for the test boosting . I do have one concern about that though.

I cycle my stim use very precisely , never using for more than 2 days in a row , after which I refrain from any methylxanthine derived sympathomimetics for a 48 hour period. This keeps my receptors in top shape and makes the 2 days on stims effective as possible.

Would this dosing regimen allow me to experience any of the proposed P SARM benefits of taking RPM?

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
well , i was using my pack of samples , so i really cant speculate on the P SARM effect cause I can't use it for multiple days , I do know the Stim effect was nice enough that I could justify a purchase when it's available on that alone and then see how continued use does for the test boosting . I do have one concern about that though.

I cycle my stim use very precisely , never using for more than 2 days in a row , after which I refrain from any methylxanthine derived sympathomimetics for a 48 hour period. This keeps my receptors in top shape and makes the 2 days on stims effective as possible.

Would this dosing regimen allow me to experience any of the proposed P SARM benefits of taking RPM?
Emilio,

That protocol would still allow you to see some cumulative effect, but in the very near future, you'll have a much better scenario available. The non-stim RPM (name yet to be announced )/w/ original RPM we are finishing up soon would make a perfect stack for someone in your shoes.

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Emilio,

That protocol would still allow you to see some cumulative effect, but in the very near future, you'll have a much better scenario available. The non-stim RPM (name yet to be announced )/w/ original RPM we are finishing up soon would make a perfect stack for someone in your shoes.
What he said!!

emiliozapata

emiliozapata

Awards
  • Established
i was soooo hoping that you would say something like that , waiting for this IDEAL stack with great anticipation.Any ETA on it?

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
i was soooo hoping that you would say something like that , waiting for this IDEAL stack with great anticipation.Any ETA on it?
There is an announcement coming tomorrow!!!!