Creatine Monohydrate...........?

RHB31

Awards
I have a new bottle of EAS Creatine Mono.
I am already on Activate, 6OXO, and Tribosten.

Should I add in the creatine mono?
How long do I need to use it before I see results?

Also, for the maintenance dose (1-2 servings), when should that be taken?

Mickfootie

Mickfootie

Awards
  • Established

Creatine Monohydrate can be added to any stack whether you are cutting or bulking, pre/post cycles and just for everyday general use as long has you have a good diet/training regime and water intake.

The usual dosage of CM is 5g per day and can be taken anytime. Some people like it pre-workout others like it post-workout. Entirely up to you.

dr ozz

dr ozz

Awards
If you really want the best effect from the mono, you should add some ALA(gr8 price at NP). For me at least the difference is radical. Also ALA has some of the best antiox properties out there.
I think the best time for mono is post-wo with fast carbs when you can benefit from the maximized upptake.

ManInTheBox

ManInTheBox

Awards
If you really want the best effect from the mono, you should add some ALA(gr8 price at NP). For me at least the difference is radical. Also ALA has some of the best antiox properties out there.
I think the best time for mono is post-wo with fast carbs when you can benefit from the maximized upptake.
agreed. you also mentioned a loading phase. ditch the loading phase. in my opinion, this is just a ploy for companies to get you to use more of their product and then have to buy more after using 10 servings a day. just take 5-10 grams before your workout, and 5-10 grams post workout. creatine mono is a supplement that i consider nearly as basic/important as protein. i don't know if that's a bad thing...but it sure can't hurt!:cheers:

bodyfuel

Awards
CrM and Protien should be your staple !

I use
Pre w/o : 1 scoop @ GreenMagnitude (Controlled Labs)
Post w/o : 5gms @ Prolab CrMono

young_squatter

Board Sponsor
Awards

I would add it in.

I would do a serving 15-30 min pre workout and then a serving immediately post workout.