Preworkout supps - any of them ok to take 2hrs before bedtime?

bullet

Awards
Ok guys the one preworkout drink that i like it's Superpump 250. I'm a monster in the gym. Unfortunately sometimes i can't sleep for up to 12hrs after taking it. Is there anything on the market that would be out of my system a lot faster? The reason i'm asking this is bc sometimes i work out at night, about 2 hrs before going to sleep.

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well one think to watch out for would be caffeine. If having around ~200mg of caffeine will keep you up (try a 200mg caffeine pill as a tester a few times) then you will want a pre-WO supp without caffeine.

I would recommend Purple Wrath which works well for alot of people and doesn't have caffeine/ stims.

CryingEmo

CryingEmo

Awards
  • Established
Purple Wrath is the nickname for my....nvm

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
Anabolic Innovations - Chaos is available in Caffeine Free. Would be perfect.

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Ok guys the one preworkout drink that i like it's Superpump 250. I'm a monster in the gym. Unfortunately sometimes i can't sleep for up to 12hrs after taking it. Is there anything on the market that would be out of my system a lot faster? The reason i'm asking this is bc sometimes i work out at night, about 2 hrs before going to sleep.
I would have to say definitely no with RPM- but be looking out for the non-stim. high anabolic cousin to RPM- be out before you know it!!

DrnkMnky

DrnkMnky

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I also train at night a can not take in any stims before training or I can't sleep. Whenever I need a boost I will use Chaos caff free.

bullet

Awards
I also train at night a can not take in any stims before training or I can't sleep. Whenever I need a boost I will use Chaos caff free.
Do you feel that it gives you some energy in the gym? I've used Xyence NOXCG before and it was a waste of money. Just wandering if it gives you a little bit of that rage that caffeineted preworkout drinks have.

rysigpi

rysigpi

Awards
  • Established
Bottom line....you are not going to find a non stim preworkout supp that will perform like its stimulated brothers. Kinda stinks..but what can ya do. I would try the caffiene free version of Chaos like the others mentioned. I liked the regular version a lot. If it comes down to it...maybe try training in the mourning? I know I used to laugh at the fact of lifting early...but now I get in and get it done (less people, less chit-chat) and then I'm off to work/school and my pre and post workout nutrition/ supps is perfect everytime. Before I would have to worry about my pre w/o supps timing and meal while at work/ school and it was kinda a pain. And sometimes I would be so drained after work/ school that my gym performance suffered. ...End rant.

DrnkMnky

DrnkMnky

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Do you feel that it gives you some energy in the gym? I've used Xyence NOXCG before and it was a waste of money. Just wandering if it gives you a little bit of that rage that caffeineted preworkout drinks have.
After a long day at work it has defintely helped give me a boost to get in the gym. I won't compare to any preworkout with stimulats, but I DO notice an improvement in energy and focus when using Chaos.