Leviathan Or Dcp ?

msucurt

msucurt

Awards
  • Established
If you had to choose one, which would u use if stacking with something like XFACTOR?

Just curious as to the responses because ive used DCP ,but also hearing/reading great feedback on LEVIATHAN.

thanks

BuckeyeMuscle

BuckeyeMuscle

Awards
  • Established
Both would stack well, but do you want a stimulant, or a non stimulant?

dtrain13

dtrain13

Awards
  • Established
If you had to choose one, which would u use if stacking with something like XFACTOR?

Just curious as to the responses because ive used DCP ,but also hearing/reading great feedback on LEVIATHAN.

thanks
Both would work great. I've used DCP and like a lot and have been on Leviathan for two days now and thus far am enjoying it (to early for any sustained feedback). One thing to consider is that both AA and TTA increase prostaglandins which is what makes you feel sore so combining the two could make it that much worse.

asianbabe

asianbabe

Awards
  • Established
Both would work great. I've used DCP and like a lot and have been on Leviathan for two days now and thus far am enjoying it (to early for any sustained feedback). One thing to consider is that both AA and TTA increase prostaglandins which is what makes you feel sore so combining the two could make it that much worse.
Dan is logging this on bb (xfactor & dcp). I think the effects would vary from person to person, but from the current resarch we think that there could be great synergy from the two.

dtrain13

dtrain13

Awards
  • Established
Dan is logging this on bb (xfactor & dcp). I think the effects would vary from person to person, but from the current resarch we think that there could be great synergy from the two.
I thought it was Melting Point and X-Factor? And I agree with the synergy between AA and TTA but everyone reacts differently to sides and both can cause an increase in muscle soreness that may or may not be a problem for some. Just trying to make the OP aware of this. Regardless I would use some extra electrolytes and increase H2O consumption if stacking the two.

asianbabe

asianbabe

Awards
  • Established
I thought it was Melting Point and X-Factor? And I agree with the synergy between AA and TTA but everyone reacts differently to sides and both can cause an increase in muscle soreness that may or may not be a problem for some. Just trying to make the OP aware of this. Regardless I would use some extra electrolytes and increase H2O consumption if stacking the two.
lol shiet, you are right, I am right.. Des/dan is logging xfactor/MP, dan7681 is logging xfactor/dcp. .haha