Leviathan sample review

soma

soma

Awards
  • Established
Well i finally tried out my Leviathan samples...they are strong and i did notice a slight boost in libido....but i now know that i definitely can not take products orally with yohimbe or yohimbine hcl! Tried yohimbe in the past, but it always gave me bad anxiety...so did the yohimbine hcl in leviathan. I am prone to anxiety so it shouldn't be a problem for others that arent sensitive to yohimbe/yohimbine hcl. Boy was i trippin!
Thanks for the samples though PAL! Lookin forward to more of your products.

-Soma

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
yohimbe gives me anxiety aswell, but i dont get any from yohimbine....abd not even close with Leviathan...thanks for the feedback though, We have some fun things to come in the future, ....keep an eye out

john

CryingEmo

CryingEmo

Awards
  • Established
Did you start off at the full recommended dose? Because you are supposed to (with the samples at least) do 1 pill only for 2 days, then 2 pills on the 3rd day I think. I'd probably have problems also if I started with the full dose right away. I think your body has to get adjusted to it.

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
Did you start off at the full recommended dose? Because you are supposed to (with the samples at least) do 1 pill only for 2 days, then 2 pills on the 3rd day I think. I'd probably have problems also if I started with the full dose right away. I think your body has to get adjusted to it.
this is true, losing my touch i missed that..haha
What dose did you start with soma?

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established
If you took 2 capsules for your first dose... this is common. This is why we recommend 1 capsule (along with NO other stimulants). After you take it for a few days, this side effect would greatly lessen.

CryingEmo

CryingEmo

Awards
  • Established
For me, 1 pill works fine. The first time i bumped it to 2 it was a little much. After about the 3rd time i bumped it to 2, it was perfect.

BuckeyeMuscle

BuckeyeMuscle

Awards
  • Established
If you took 2 capsules for your first dose... this is common. This is why we recommend 1 capsule (along with NO other stimulants). After you take it for a few days, this side effect would greatly lessen.
bump to that....it can make a BIG difference

soma

soma

Awards
  • Established
Good call guys--yeah i took 2 before my workout....ive got 2 left so ill try again and update. But boy was i anxious/paranoid/nervous feeling and i think i took some stim x like 6 hrs prior-whoops! that may have been the problem...but i know i cant tolerate yohimbe it gives me the same feelings of anxiousness. yohimbine hcl may be a lil different for me though- hope so!

-Soma

CryingEmo

CryingEmo

Awards
  • Established
Good call guys--yeah i took 2 before my workout....ive got 2 left so ill try again and update. But boy was i anxious/paranoid/nervous feeling and i think i took some stim x like 6 hrs prior-whoops! that may have been the problem...but i know i cant tolerate yohimbe it gives me the same feelings of anxiousness. yohimbine hcl may be a lil different for me though- hope so!

-Soma
You'll be fine if you take 1. I'm not sure if you're supposed to use it as a pre-workout supp. I think it's more designed for fat burning and clean energy feel.

soma

soma

Awards
  • Established
Not quite yet--tomorrow i will take one in the early AM and see how that goes--maybe the other later in the eve before i workout if the 1st goes smoothly. I havent forgotten! ;)

-Soma

MrTotality

MrTotality

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I enjoyed my samples as well, but was not wow'd by them.

soma

soma

Awards
  • Established
Ok took ONLY 1 capsule 2 days ago...things went much much more smoothly. Im pretty sensitive to yohimbe/yohimbine hcl but have taken BLUE UP (controlled labs) before at the recommended doseage without trouble...but 2 leviathans was too much. With one i was pretty focused...had very mild anxiousness(but a lot less) so its something i probably have to ease into for long term use---ramp up the dose from 1 cap a day until sides disappear. Thanks again for the samples Palo Alto Labs!

-Soma

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
np....thanks for the feedback, and good luck