Mhp: Sarm-x?

nvr2loud

nvr2loud

Awards
  • Established
Anyone try this product out yet. Just curious to here some feedback on this. I know about SARMs and how good they work, but was wondering specifically about this product? Seem like a lot of companies are getting into SARMs now.
Please post any feedback you have on MHP's SARM-X.
Thanks

More Selective And Powerful Than Testosterone!
Prohormones are a thing of the past - SARM-X is the Future! SARM-X represents the start of a new era in hormone induced hypertrophic muscle growth. SARM-X is the first of a new class of designer androgenic/anabolic steroid memetic compounds called SARMs (Selective Androgen Receptor Modulators). SARMs are bio-technically engineered to exert powerful androgenic/testosterone effects. With the advent of SARM technology, the scientific community boasts this new class of compounds is capable of superceding the effectiveness of testosterone in producing massive muscle building effects, due to the potent and selective actions specifically engineered for targeting androgenic receptors in muscle tissue and stimulating more rapid muscle growth.

Through the implementation of breakthrough SARM technology, SARM-X offers all bodybuilders, regardless of their genetic predisposition, the potential to experience the single-most intense muscular development ever seen in bodybuilding science. Potent super anabolic stimulation of skeletal muscle is now possible with SARM-X.

The Power & Selectivity of SARMs

SARM-X possesse more powerful muscle building effects than other androgens such as testosterone and other steroid derivatives. SARM-X has the unique ability to selectively target androgen receptors specifically in muscle tissue and not bind to the androgen receptors in other tissues and organs. This greatly increases its anabolic activity in muscle tissue.

While testosterone and other steroid derivatives possess powerful anabolic actions, these actions do not take place exclusively on the androgen receptors found in muscle mass. Therefore, a significant portion ends up being utilized on other androgen receptors found throughout the body. This non-selectivity limits the delivered dose to muscle tissue and minimized its anabolic effects. SARM-X selectively targets muscle and delivers a full mega dose directly to muscle tissue. This superior selectivity triggers the greatest possible anabolic muscle building reaction and makes SARM-X the most advanced legal over-the-counter compound available anywhere.

Supplement Facts
Serving Size: 1Tablet
Servings Per Container: 60
Amount Per Serving: Diandrone, Trans-4-Hydroxy-3-Methoxycinnamic Acid (Ferulic Acid) 200mg.

Other Ingredients: Di-Calcium Phosphate, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Hydroxymethylcellulose Phthalate, Magnesium Stearate, Silica, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxide

Recommended Usage
Directions:

For Individuals Under 150 Lbs: Take 1 tablet per day. Do no exceed recommended dose.

For Individuals Over 150 Lbs: Take 1 tablet in the morning and 1 tablet in the evening. Do not exceed recommended dose. Do not use longer than 60 continuous days without cycling off.

BuckeyeMuscle

BuckeyeMuscle

Awards
  • Established
Please do not waste your money on this scam. It is NOT a SARM by any stretch of the imagination. Heres a closer look:

This is another low in the industry but someone might be coming out with a product claiming Diandrone, Trans-4-hydroxy-3-methoxycinnamic acid and claiming it acts as a SARM.

A SARM is a selective androgen receptor modulator and novel approach to muscle wasting diseases. They have little androgenic side effects which often effect skin, prostate, the myocardium, hairloss, etc. However, their efficacy has only been studied primarily after androgen depletion.

First off, Trans-4-hydroxy-3-methoxycinnamic acid is another word for Ferulic Acid. This is a polyphenol that can be found in many plants including whole wheat, brown rice, etc. It has some potent antioxidant capabilities and can down-regulate cyclooxygenase-2 leading to reduced prostaglandin production. Inflammation is our friend at times...remember that.

Another interesting caveat to this supposed SARM is the use of "diandrone." This is actually another psuedonym for dehydroepiandrosterone or DHEA which was used back before any of us (well most of us) were born. While DHEA is being used in a number of products these days it in fact isn't going to do much when combined with a polyphenol.

There are currently SARMs being developed by pharma but keep in mind they are patent protected and undergoing Phase III clinical trials at present. They will probably be marketed to protect against muscle wasting diseases as this is the clinical use of most steroids. However, believe me when I say this, you will not see an OTC SARM.

Where the idea that this will act as a selective androgen receptor modulater is beyond me. It appears there is a new trend of linking very advanced clinical science with very basic ingredients using "fancy" chemical names. It's sad to say the least but one company is making sweeping claims copying another company's advertisement model, but lacks ANY evidence to support their claims.

nvr2loud

nvr2loud

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the info. I wasn't planning on purchasing this product, just wanted to hear other thoughts on it.
I have tried the samples of Applied Nutracueticals: RPM product and it seemed to be the real deal. I will look more into that once it becomes available and research more info on there specific product.

BuckeyeMuscle

BuckeyeMuscle

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the info. I wasn't planning on purchasing this product, just wanted to hear other thoughts on it.
I have tried the samples of Applied Nutracueticals: RPM product and it seemed to be the real deal. I will look more into that once it becomes available and research more info on there specific product.
RPM shouldnt be mentioned in the same sentence as SARM-X....definitely go with RPM

Austin1019

Awards
It is bull****, there are a few good companies to buy sarm. Best results for me personally was a brand called Alchemy Labs.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
joelast Supplements 1
thahotboy Supplements 5
Slpstang02 Supplements 8
Supplements 4
Supplement Logs 29