Muscle Milk

hardestgainer

hardestgainer

Awards
  • Established
good to take when cutting, the premixed ones??

bsn777

Awards
when i took muscle milk i got more body fat on me it didnt work good for me at all! Probably because of all the grams of fat it has in it...

VtecTypeR

Awards
If it fits in your daily macro and calorie intake I dont see a problem

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
:goodpost: I see this type of question all the time, and this really is the only way to give a legit answer.

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established

exactly....I use it for cutting and bulking.....just fit it into your daily macro intake like V said. Cookies n cream with skim milk before bed = delicious!

BuckeyeMuscle

BuckeyeMuscle

Awards
  • Established
It would probably be easier for you to fit Muscle Milk Light into your daily caloric needs. It tastes just as good too!

JZ7757

Awards
  • Established
:goodpost: I see this type of question all the time, and this really is the only way to give a legit answer.
Exactly. Personally, i would not consider mm as something to help you cut. Its does have allot of "good fat" and other ingredients. I prefer whey/isolate, nevermind the cost difference.

If i was on a strict cut diet, I would want to save those extra 100-300+ cals/day from mm for actual food.

ShakesAllDay

ShakesAllDay

Awards
  • Established
I'm getting ready to start on some Muscle Milk Collegiate as pre/post workout nutrition (1/2 serv. pre, 1/2 serv. post).

Necromancer

Necromancer

Awards
Not forgetting the flavours are unbeatable...Treat yourself to them but don't drink daily...360 calories as opposed to 120 in normal shake.

Blueberry and Banana are 10/10

great for making pancakes with too.