My next stack

  1. Board Sponsor
    Rodja's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    23,265
    Rep Power
    963225
    Level
    92
    Lv. Percent
    39.93%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    My next stack


    In prep for my fight, I lost a little more LBM than I wanted. I was worried about making weight so I went a little too restrictive with my diet. I am going to use WPI, MPI, and BCAAs regardless, but I am looking for a little input on the following stacks.
    1. Trans formestane w/ Activate
    2. X-Factor w/ TTA
    3. P'Full w/ AP
    4. Personal Recommendation???

    I am about 175 and want to add about 10-12 lbs of LBM over the summer. I will have an intial burst since I am coming off of a cut, but I was looking for something to help me with a lean bulker (plus summer is coming up and I am single once again in a college town).

  2. Senior Member
    BurghHardcore's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Age
    32
    Posts
    1,105
    Rep Power
    4507
    Level
    25
    Lv. Percent
    81.1%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Hey Rodja, hope you kicked the dudes ass!:bruce2:
    I don't have a stack recommendation...but I recommend including IntraXcell. I just kept getting stronger and stronger while taking it, and I wasn't bulking at all. Really helped me push some weights around which lead to a favorable amount of much welcomed growth. This stuff couldn't do anything but help while on a bulk!

    I've read alot of your posts, you're a knowledgeable person, but to make it easy on ya...
    *THE Beta-Alanine, Carnosine Thread, Brought to you by ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION*
    a pretty good thread about this supp.
  3. Senior Member
    BurghHardcore's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Age
    32
    Posts
    1,105
    Rep Power
    4507
    Level
    25
    Lv. Percent
    81.1%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    by the way....I really dig your die hardness (if thats a word) when it comes to BCAA's. That's a supplement that I cannot go without!!
    •   
       

  4. O.G. Appnut
    Vitruvian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    5,203
    Rep Power
    85509
    Level
    49
    Lv. Percent
    31.73%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Rodja,

    Have you requested any samples of RPM yet?

    While it would make an excellent addition to well, any stack..... I really think an MMA competitor just might consider this product good as gold.
    Intense yet calm focus, with some extreme aggression, strength and energy boosts........ that sounds like a recipe to throwdown!

    If you have tried it, or if you request samples and try in the future before some sparring, please let us know what you think!!!!
    Applied Nutriceuticals Representative
    Better Results Through Science
    Success occurs when everything you have is APPLIED.
    Have you heard about N.O. Uptake? ;-)
  5. Board Sponsor
    Rodja's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    23,265
    Rep Power
    963225
    Level
    92
    Lv. Percent
    39.93%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Perhaps I should propose the question in this form: what is your favorite stack for a recomp/lean bulker (non-hormonal). I have debated about using the last of my stash, but I am trying not to go that route right now.
  6. Senior Member
    BurghHardcore's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Age
    32
    Posts
    1,105
    Rep Power
    4507
    Level
    25
    Lv. Percent
    81.1%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    CellMass
    Xtend
    IntraXcell
    GF Pro
    Activate Sport - MHP Multi
    and then the basics...
  7. Board Sponsor
    Rodja's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    23,265
    Rep Power
    963225
    Level
    92
    Lv. Percent
    39.93%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by BurghHardcore View Post
    CellMass
    Xtend
    IntraXcell
    GF Pro
    Activate Sport - MHP Multi
    and then the basics...
    I am already going to be using BCAAs and WPI, but CEE doesn't do much for me. I am starting to lean towards the XF/TTA stack, but I don't know how long it will be before NP gets the XF in bulk.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
  8. Board Sponsor
    stonecoldtruth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    43
    Rep Power
    127
    Level
    6
    Lv. Percent
    79.42%

    Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    I am already going to be using BCAAs and WPI, but CEE doesn't do much for me. I am starting to lean towards the XF/TTA stack, but I don't know how long it will be before NP gets the XF in bulk.
    I'd go with something like X-factor/Melting Point. Maybe even low dosing some Sesamin in there as well.

    SCT
  9. Board Sponsor
    Rodja's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    23,265
    Rep Power
    963225
    Level
    92
    Lv. Percent
    39.93%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by stonecoldtruth View Post
    I'd go with something like X-factor/Melting Point. Maybe even low dosing some Sesamin in there as well.

    SCT
    I love SesaThin, but it can absolutely crush my libido. TTA doesnt do the same thing, but SesaThin, for some reason, makes about as vibrant as an 80 year-old.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
  10. NEW product-IntrAbolic!!
    Athletic Edge N's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    493
    Rep Power
    346
    Level
    18
    Lv. Percent
    7.48%

    Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    In prep for my fight, I lost a little more LBM than I wanted. I was worried about making weight so I went a little too restrictive with my diet. I am going to use WPI, MPI, and BCAAs regardless, but I am looking for a little input on the following stacks.
    1. Trans formestane w/ Activate
    2. X-Factor w/ TTA
    3. P'Full w/ AP
    4. Personal Recommendation???

    I am about 175 and want to add about 10-12 lbs of LBM over the summer. I will have an intial burst since I am coming off of a cut, but I was looking for something to help me with a lean bulker (plus summer is coming up and I am single once again in a college town).
    Like others have suggested here, our Beta-Alanine product IntraXCell would be a very good choice to help you lift heaver and perform more reps, allowing you to overload your muscles and force them to grow.

    In sports, such as mma, where you are largely performing in your energy system glycolysis, you can't find a more specific supplement that addresses your performance needs than Beta-Alanine/IntraXCell. It's a perfect fit for increasing your strength and muscular endurance. It may also help with your breathing rate due to its ability to decrease the drop in muscular pH.
  11. New Member
    SMOKEPALADIN's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  188 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Age
    40
    Posts
    313
    Rep Power
    262
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    49.02%

    PowerFULL / AP / Activate or TNA
  12. Registered User
    jjohn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Age
    27
    Posts
    6,538
    Rep Power
    77390
    Level
    53
    Lv. Percent
    15.8%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Well, you obvously know my answer bro, but I have to say XF. It works crazy on it's own!
  13. Senior Member
    BurghHardcore's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Age
    32
    Posts
    1,105
    Rep Power
    4507
    Level
    25
    Lv. Percent
    81.1%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    I love SesaThin, but it can absolutely crush my libido. TTA doesnt do the same thing, but SesaThin, for some reason, makes about as vibrant as an 80 year-old.
    What do you think it is about Sesathin that crushes your libido??
    That seems like a really odd side effect from that...curious b/c I was thinking of using it later on this summer.
  14. Board Sponsor
    Rodja's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    23,265
    Rep Power
    963225
    Level
    92
    Lv. Percent
    39.93%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by BurghHardcore View Post
    What do you think it is about Sesathin that crushes your libido??
    That seems like a really odd side effect from that...curious b/c I was thinking of using it later on this summer.
    I honestly don't know. I did not notice it until the last time I used it about a month ago. Maybe the combo of an AI and sesamin was too much?
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
  15. Senior Member
    BurghHardcore's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Age
    32
    Posts
    1,105
    Rep Power
    4507
    Level
    25
    Lv. Percent
    81.1%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    I honestly don't know. I did not notice it until the last time I used it about a month ago. Maybe the combo of an AI and sesamin was too much?
    hmm...thats really odd lol. Wouldn't the AI possibly help increase libido b/c of the test boost...or at the least I would think that it wouldn't hurt it at all. Then again I have no experience with AI's, so I really don't know or can't say. I'm just going by what I've read up on. I like to stay as absolutely natural as I can. But then again an AI and sesamin being too much? I'm just not seeing how sesamin would effect libido at all. Do you know something I don't? Then again you'd know more than me bro b/c you've obviously taken both. I'm just basing this on what I've acquired through reading. Ever heard of an AI negatively affecting libido?? Or Sesamin?? lol...You really got me curious here dude. This seriously has the potential to bug me....
  16. Board Sponsor
    Rodja's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    23,265
    Rep Power
    963225
    Level
    92
    Lv. Percent
    39.93%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by BurghHardcore View Post
    hmm...thats really odd lol. Wouldn't the AI possibly help increase libido b/c of the test boost...or at the least I would think that it wouldn't hurt it at all. Then again I have no experience with AI's, so I really don't know or can't say. I'm just going by what I've read up on. I like to stay as absolutely natural as I can. But then again an AI and sesamin being too much? I'm just not seeing how sesamin would effect libido at all. Do you know something I don't? Then again you'd know more than me bro b/c you've obviously taken both. I'm just basing this on what I've acquired through reading. Ever heard of an AI negatively affecting libido?? Or Sesamin?? lol...You really got me curious here dude. This seriously has the potential to bug me....
    AIs can destroy libido if they lower estrogen too much. ATD is great for strength and recomp, but the GF was quite pissed at the time. I was testing Hyperdrol X2, which uses 6-Bromo, and I did not have any problems until I started tacking sesamin at around the 18 day mark. Sesamin by itself can lower libido, but everyone is different.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
  17. Senior Member
    BurghHardcore's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Age
    32
    Posts
    1,105
    Rep Power
    4507
    Level
    25
    Lv. Percent
    81.1%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    right on...I see what you're saying about the estrogen being too low. I'm just a little suprised to hear that about sesamin...I never knew. Kind of a bummer. Know the reason it can lower libido? Possibly a link?
    btw...did you come up with any choices on the stack you were wanting??
  18. Senior Member
    msucurt's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Age
    40
    Posts
    1,514
    Rep Power
    1797
    Level
    29
    Lv. Percent
    7.2%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    Perhaps I should propose the question in this form: what is your favorite stack for a recomp/lean bulker (non-hormonal). I have debated about using the last of my stash, but I am trying not to go that route right now.
    Rodja....we were just discussing this on my thread about a "stack proposal. I say we both try this and keep logs and see what happens...

    XFACTOR / DCP / PFULL ...or...

    XFACTOR / MP / PFULL

    **** also would be taking CEE , BCAA, perhaps POSEIDON.



  19. Board Sponsor
    Rodja's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    23,265
    Rep Power
    963225
    Level
    92
    Lv. Percent
    39.93%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by msucurt View Post
    Rodja....we were just discussing this on my thread about a "stack proposal. I say we both try this and keep logs and see what happens...

    XFACTOR / DCP / PFULL ...or...

    XFACTOR / MP / PFULL

    **** also would be taking CEE , BCAA, perhaps POSEIDON.



    I am waiting for the bulk XF and then I will start an XF/TTA/YG stack with BCAAs and WMS.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
  20. Senior Member
    msucurt's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Age
    40
    Posts
    1,514
    Rep Power
    1797
    Level
    29
    Lv. Percent
    7.2%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    I am waiting for the bulk XF and then I will start an XF/TTA/YG stack with BCAAs and WMS.
    why dont you want to use AP instead of YG? So, with the TTA, which one do u prefer, or which one will you use? DCP, MELTING PT. ,ETC????

    also, do u like WMS or vitargo PWO? Just curious
  21. Board Sponsor
    Rodja's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    23,265
    Rep Power
    963225
    Level
    92
    Lv. Percent
    39.93%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by msucurt View Post
    why dont you want to use AP instead of YG? So, with the TTA, which one do u prefer, or which one will you use? DCP, MELTING PT. ,ETC????

    also, do u like WMS or vitargo PWO? Just curious
    For TTA, I am going to use BURN3D because of price and previous experience. Plus it has forskolin so it can only help out with my recomp. I have never used WMS, but i used vitargo a few years back and I really liked it.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
  22. Senior Member
    msucurt's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Age
    40
    Posts
    1,514
    Rep Power
    1797
    Level
    29
    Lv. Percent
    7.2%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    For TTA, I am going to use BURN3D because of price and previous experience. Plus it has forskolin so it can only help out with my recomp. I have never used WMS, but i used vitargo a few years back and I really liked it.
    rodja, if $$$ isn't an issue, which of the following do u prefer of the TTA's?? I lean toward DCP, but may think about trying MP, burn3d, or leviathan

    * DCP
    * MP
    * BURN3D
    * LEVIATHAN

  23. Board Sponsor
    Rodja's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    23,265
    Rep Power
    963225
    Level
    92
    Lv. Percent
    39.93%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by msucurt View Post
    rodja, if $$$ isn't an issue, which of the following do u prefer of the TTA's?? I lean toward DCP, but may think about trying MP, burn3d, or leviathan

    * DCP
    * MP
    * BURN3D
    * LEVIATHAN

    I havent tried Leviathan, but I have tried the other three. I really don't know which one I would choose if money wasn't an issue. When I tried DCP, I wasnt trying to cut or recomp and my diet was a little loose. I also had a libido issue with DCP. I have used BURN3D on several occassions and each time it has given me good resluts. I probably would go with BURN3D because of the GTE and forskolin in it.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
  24. Senior Member
    msucurt's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Age
    40
    Posts
    1,514
    Rep Power
    1797
    Level
    29
    Lv. Percent
    7.2%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    I probably would go with BURN3D because of the GTE and forskolin in it.
    and i believe CNW or nutraplanet is having a sale on the BURN3D...i think i may pick up this and some CAMP and add them together....pretty cheap too

    XFACTOR / BURN3D / CAMP / PFULL


    what u think about that rodja
  25. Registered User
    jjohn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Age
    27
    Posts
    6,538
    Rep Power
    77390
    Level
    53
    Lv. Percent
    15.8%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Guys there is no need to go that far. TTA + XF will do the job! Keep it simple, and I guarantee you will love the results.
  26. Board Sponsor
    Rodja's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    23,265
    Rep Power
    963225
    Level
    92
    Lv. Percent
    39.93%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by jjohn View Post
    Guys there is no need to go that far. TTA + XF will do the job! Keep it simple, and I guarantee you will love the results.
    Alas, the cheapest TTA product is at CNW.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
  27. Senior Member
    msucurt's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Age
    40
    Posts
    1,514
    Rep Power
    1797
    Level
    29
    Lv. Percent
    7.2%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    Alas, the cheapest TTA product is at CNW.
    i assuming u are talking about BURN3D. I hope so, i just picked up a bottle for my stack.

    XFACTOR / BURN3D / PFULL / CLEN

    thanks
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. help me plan my next stack
    By Dogsoldier in forum Supplements
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 08-17-2007, 10:03 AM
  2. Help me choose my next stack
    By drewh10987 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 07-28-2007, 06:21 PM
  3. Replies: 20
    Last Post: 06-14-2007, 08:27 PM
  4. BAM or ProAnabol for my next stack?
    By fatburner2007 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-07-2007, 08:28 PM
  5. Dreaming of my next stack
    By psychospic in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-09-2007, 03:49 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in