My next stack

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In prep for my fight, I lost a little more LBM than I wanted. I was worried about making weight so I went a little too restrictive with my diet. I am going to use WPI, MPI, and BCAAs regardless, but I am looking for a little input on the following stacks.
1. Trans formestane w/ Activate
2. X-Factor w/ TTA
3. P'Full w/ AP
4. Personal Recommendation???

I am about 175 and want to add about 10-12 lbs of LBM over the summer. I will have an intial burst since I am coming off of a cut, but I was looking for something to help me with a lean bulker (plus summer is coming up and I am single once again in a college town).

BurghHardcore

Awards
  • Established
Hey Rodja, hope you kicked the dudes ass!:bruce2:
I don't have a stack recommendation...but I recommend including IntraXcell. I just kept getting stronger and stronger while taking it, and I wasn't bulking at all. Really helped me push some weights around which lead to a favorable amount of much welcomed growth. This stuff couldn't do anything but help while on a bulk!

I've read alot of your posts, you're a knowledgeable person, but to make it easy on ya...
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/64211-beta-alanine-carnosine.html
a pretty good thread about this supp.

BurghHardcore

Awards
  • Established
by the way....I really dig your die hardness (if thats a word) when it comes to BCAA's. That's a supplement that I cannot go without!!

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Rodja,

Have you requested any samples of RPM yet?

While it would make an excellent addition to well, any stack..... I really think an MMA competitor just might consider this product good as gold.
Intense yet calm focus, with some extreme aggression, strength and energy boosts........ that sounds like a recipe to throwdown!

If you have tried it, or if you request samples and try in the future before some sparring, please let us know what you think!!!!

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Perhaps I should propose the question in this form: what is your favorite stack for a recomp/lean bulker (non-hormonal). I have debated about using the last of my stash, but I am trying not to go that route right now.

BurghHardcore

Awards
  • Established
CellMass
Xtend
IntraXcell
GF Pro
Activate Sport - MHP Multi
and then the basics...

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
CellMass
Xtend
IntraXcell
GF Pro
Activate Sport - MHP Multi
and then the basics...
I am already going to be using BCAAs and WPI, but CEE doesn't do much for me. I am starting to lean towards the XF/TTA stack, but I don't know how long it will be before NP gets the XF in bulk.

stonecoldtruth

stonecoldtruth

Board Sponsor
Awards
I am already going to be using BCAAs and WPI, but CEE doesn't do much for me. I am starting to lean towards the XF/TTA stack, but I don't know how long it will be before NP gets the XF in bulk.
I'd go with something like X-factor/Melting Point. Maybe even low dosing some Sesamin in there as well.

SCT

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'd go with something like X-factor/Melting Point. Maybe even low dosing some Sesamin in there as well.

SCT
I love SesaThin, but it can absolutely crush my libido. TTA doesnt do the same thing, but SesaThin, for some reason, makes about as vibrant as an 80 year-old.

Athletic Edge N

Athletic Edge N

NEW product-IntrAbolic!!
Awards
  • Established
In prep for my fight, I lost a little more LBM than I wanted. I was worried about making weight so I went a little too restrictive with my diet. I am going to use WPI, MPI, and BCAAs regardless, but I am looking for a little input on the following stacks.
1. Trans formestane w/ Activate
2. X-Factor w/ TTA
3. P'Full w/ AP
4. Personal Recommendation???

I am about 175 and want to add about 10-12 lbs of LBM over the summer. I will have an intial burst since I am coming off of a cut, but I was looking for something to help me with a lean bulker (plus summer is coming up and I am single once again in a college town).
Like others have suggested here, our Beta-Alanine product IntraXCell would be a very good choice to help you lift heaver and perform more reps, allowing you to overload your muscles and force them to grow.

In sports, such as mma, where you are largely performing in your energy system glycolysis, you can't find a more specific supplement that addresses your performance needs than Beta-Alanine/IntraXCell. It's a perfect fit for increasing your strength and muscular endurance. It may also help with your breathing rate due to its ability to decrease the drop in muscular pH.

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Well, you obvously know my answer bro, but I have to say XF. It works crazy on it's own!

BurghHardcore

Awards
  • Established
I love SesaThin, but it can absolutely crush my libido. TTA doesnt do the same thing, but SesaThin, for some reason, makes about as vibrant as an 80 year-old.
What do you think it is about Sesathin that crushes your libido??
That seems like a really odd side effect from that...curious b/c I was thinking of using it later on this summer.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What do you think it is about Sesathin that crushes your libido??
That seems like a really odd side effect from that...curious b/c I was thinking of using it later on this summer.
I honestly don't know. I did not notice it until the last time I used it about a month ago. Maybe the combo of an AI and sesamin was too much?

BurghHardcore

Awards
  • Established
I honestly don't know. I did not notice it until the last time I used it about a month ago. Maybe the combo of an AI and sesamin was too much?
hmm...thats really odd lol. Wouldn't the AI possibly help increase libido b/c of the test boost...or at the least I would think that it wouldn't hurt it at all. Then again I have no experience with AI's, so I really don't know or can't say. I'm just going by what I've read up on. I like to stay as absolutely natural as I can. But then again an AI and sesamin being too much? I'm just not seeing how sesamin would effect libido at all. Do you know something I don't? Then again you'd know more than me bro b/c you've obviously taken both. I'm just basing this on what I've acquired through reading. Ever heard of an AI negatively affecting libido?? Or Sesamin?? lol...You really got me curious here dude. This seriously has the potential to bug me.... :frustrate :think: :wtf:

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
hmm...thats really odd lol. Wouldn't the AI possibly help increase libido b/c of the test boost...or at the least I would think that it wouldn't hurt it at all. Then again I have no experience with AI's, so I really don't know or can't say. I'm just going by what I've read up on. I like to stay as absolutely natural as I can. But then again an AI and sesamin being too much? I'm just not seeing how sesamin would effect libido at all. Do you know something I don't? Then again you'd know more than me bro b/c you've obviously taken both. I'm just basing this on what I've acquired through reading. Ever heard of an AI negatively affecting libido?? Or Sesamin?? lol...You really got me curious here dude. This seriously has the potential to bug me.... :frustrate :think: :wtf:
AIs can destroy libido if they lower estrogen too much. ATD is great for strength and recomp, but the GF was quite pissed at the time. I was testing Hyperdrol X2, which uses 6-Bromo, and I did not have any problems until I started tacking sesamin at around the 18 day mark. Sesamin by itself can lower libido, but everyone is different.

BurghHardcore

Awards
  • Established
right on...I see what you're saying about the estrogen being too low. I'm just a little suprised to hear that about sesamin...I never knew. Kind of a bummer. Know the reason it can lower libido? Possibly a link?
btw...did you come up with any choices on the stack you were wanting??

msucurt

msucurt

Awards
  • Established
Perhaps I should propose the question in this form: what is your favorite stack for a recomp/lean bulker (non-hormonal). I have debated about using the last of my stash, but I am trying not to go that route right now.
Rodja....we were just discussing this on my thread about a "stack proposal. I say we both try this and keep logs and see what happens...

XFACTOR / DCP / PFULL ...or...

XFACTOR / MP / PFULL

**** also would be taking CEE , BCAA, perhaps POSEIDON.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Rodja....we were just discussing this on my thread about a "stack proposal. I say we both try this and keep logs and see what happens...

XFACTOR / DCP / PFULL ...or...

XFACTOR / MP / PFULL

**** also would be taking CEE , BCAA, perhaps POSEIDON.

I am waiting for the bulk XF and then I will start an XF/TTA/YG stack with BCAAs and WMS.

msucurt

msucurt

Awards
  • Established
I am waiting for the bulk XF and then I will start an XF/TTA/YG stack with BCAAs and WMS.
why dont you want to use AP instead of YG? So, with the TTA, which one do u prefer, or which one will you use? DCP, MELTING PT. ,ETC????

also, do u like WMS or vitargo PWO? Just curious:run:

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
why dont you want to use AP instead of YG? So, with the TTA, which one do u prefer, or which one will you use? DCP, MELTING PT. ,ETC????

also, do u like WMS or vitargo PWO? Just curious:run:
For TTA, I am going to use BURN3D because of price and previous experience. Plus it has forskolin so it can only help out with my recomp. I have never used WMS, but i used vitargo a few years back and I really liked it.

msucurt

msucurt

Awards
  • Established
For TTA, I am going to use BURN3D because of price and previous experience. Plus it has forskolin so it can only help out with my recomp. I have never used WMS, but i used vitargo a few years back and I really liked it.
rodja, if $$$ isn't an issue, which of the following do u prefer of the TTA's?? I lean toward DCP, but may think about trying MP, burn3d, or leviathan

* DCP
* MP
* BURN3D
* LEVIATHAN

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
rodja, if $$$ isn't an issue, which of the following do u prefer of the TTA's?? I lean toward DCP, but may think about trying MP, burn3d, or leviathan

* DCP
* MP
* BURN3D
* LEVIATHAN

I havent tried Leviathan, but I have tried the other three. I really don't know which one I would choose if money wasn't an issue. When I tried DCP, I wasnt trying to cut or recomp and my diet was a little loose. I also had a libido issue with DCP. I have used BURN3D on several occassions and each time it has given me good resluts. I probably would go with BURN3D because of the GTE and forskolin in it.

msucurt

msucurt

Awards
  • Established
I probably would go with BURN3D because of the GTE and forskolin in it.
and i believe CNW or nutraplanet is having a sale on the BURN3D...i think i may pick up this and some CAMP and add them together....pretty cheap too

XFACTOR / BURN3D / CAMP / PFULL

what u think about that rodja

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Guys there is no need to go that far. TTA + XF will do the job! Keep it simple, and I guarantee you will love the results.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Guys there is no need to go that far. TTA + XF will do the job! Keep it simple, and I guarantee you will love the results.
Alas, the cheapest TTA product is at CNW.

msucurt

msucurt

Awards
  • Established
Alas, the cheapest TTA product is at CNW.
i assuming u are talking about BURN3D. I hope so, i just picked up a bottle for my stack.

XFACTOR / BURN3D / PFULL / CLEN

thanks

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 19
Anabolics 4
barische Supplements 102
dixonk Weight Loss 7
dixonk Weight Loss 7