julius kelp

Awards
  • Established
what's the best way to use this stuff?

julius kelp

julius kelp

Awards
  • Established
yeah, funny. seems like any other supp that might be used more effectively with dosing/timing instead of just taking a shot here or there. i mis-stated somewhat, its bulk sesathin. i guess folks just do like 5ml 3x day. i really have no idea how startling the effects are or aren't.

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
6 grams a day. Take 2 gram doses with other good fats like fish, flax, or olive oil.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
FYI...the pumps were rechecked and seem to dispense around 2ml per pump. I would use 1 pump 3 times a day.

Wedgylx

Wedgylx

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I just tied a string around a 1/2tsp and leave it around the neck of the bottle at all times. I take 1/2tsp 3X a day

emiliozapata

emiliozapata

Awards
  • Established
For what it's worth , Sesamin is one of the products that I feel is not an improvement on the original, Nature given , state of the product.

Sesame tahini is to Sesame seeds what Peanut Butter is to Peanuts. This product contains not only the sesamin but a multitude of other beneficial macro and micro nutrients , tastes great when used on foods or spreads and is fairly inexpensive especially bought in bulk.

To me this is the better route. JMHO

dlew308

dlew308

Awards
  • Established
i'm going to check trader joe's for this Sesame tahini, thanks!

young_squatter

Board Sponsor
Awards
what's the best way to use this stuff?
Depends if your cutting or bulking. If you are cutting then I recommend 3 caps spread throughout the day and if you are bulking I recommend 1-2 caps spread throughout the day.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
For what it's worth , Sesamin is one of the products that I feel is not an improvement on the original, Nature given , state of the product.

Sesame tahini is to Sesame seeds what Peanut Butter is to Peanuts. This product contains not only the sesamin but a multitude of other beneficial macro and micro nutrients , tastes great when used on foods or spreads and is fairly inexpensive especially bought in bulk.

To me this is the better route. JMHO
the sesamin content of tahini is pretty low.

emiliozapata

emiliozapata

Awards
  • Established
true but the content of various other efa's and performance nutrients is through the roof and mixed with chocolate whey and milk makes one creamy delicious shake , also makes a kick ass tuna mixture hmm hmm , tahini is like a jar of "Super Fats" IMHO , not to mention protein , complex carbs and high mineral content

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Oh, I agree that Tahini is a great food....but for pure body composition, cholesterol support, and anti-oxidant quality, Sesamin is pretty hard to beat.

addijhaq

addijhaq

Awards
maybe, just maybe, if you're on the heavier side instead of busting your wallet for ALOT of sesamin, buy a normal size bottle. take 3 caps a day and then in between those dosages OR with the meals you take the 3 caps, eat some tahini.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Or you could just get a bottle of Bulk Sesathin from Nutraplanet, which is an incredibly cheap option and loaded with sesamin.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
DieselNY Supplements 0
Supplements 17
Anabolics 2
Supplements 14
missrose2u Supplements 17